Trump Releases List Of Administration’s Accomplishments

The liberal media and big tech are trying to paint Trump as a failure. But he’s fighting back.

According to an explosive new report by The Epoch Times, President Donald Trump and the White House just released a TROVE of accomplishments made by the Trump administration during his presidency. The list of accomplishments shows just how much Trump has managed to do for America in just 4 years.

Trump Releases Accomplishment List

The White House officially made the decision to release a document revealing what President Donald Trump was able to do in just 4 years in office. The document was called the “Trump Administration Accomplishments.”

Some of the accomplishments Trump achieved include:

• The massive economic boom before the Chinese Communist Party caused a global pandemic.
  • Trump boosted jobs for Americans.
  • Trump cut tax regulations on the middle class.
  • Trump created jobs in opportunity zones.
  • Trump deregulated the law to make it easier for small businesses.
  • Trump won huge trade deals and pushed for strong policies helping America.

Trump told Americans that he is proud that he served as president of the United States, saying that he’s proud of what he was able to do to make America strong again:

β€œIt has been a great honor to rebuild our military and support our brave men and women in uniform.”

Trump is promising an “orderly transition,” but that doesn’t mean that he will ever stop fighting for the hardworking people of America.

Do YOU support Trump's presidency? Comment below!Β

1. pauline weaver

January 16, 2021 7:01 pm

Y0u are the best . i’am so sick and tired of them stealing and lying. We teach are children to be honest. and need people to stand up for are self what is what Donald Trump did for us . he stood up for us . And the people don’t like that. well i am so sick of this god bless you all. if there any way to get Mr. Trump back as our leader let us know don’t give up

2. carol pfeiffer

January 16, 2021 11:57 pm

kipling sad it best in his poem “IF” every time I read it ; it reminds me of President Trump. He has done his very best for ALL the people of this country, I consider my self very lucky to be here for the last four years it’s been a hell of a ride! I have never been so energized and renewed in my pride and love for this country. I find it so sad that half the people in this country would want to be told what to do and give up thier freedoms for a communist dictator government. President Trump is special and with a gov that tells people what to think what words are permissable and what isn’t you lose special people that stand out for thier uniqueness, for being an individual not a parrot. When you propigate hate and racism everybody looses. If people would look at the actions of the people trying to spout racism and division like Harris spotting white supremist hate and yet she is married to a white man. Aoc spouts racism I would ask her how many white racists did she date in her time. Omar spews hate and rage and yet she just married a white man. The very people teaching them are white. does Omar,AOC and the rest of thier group teach thier children the horrible junk 1914 or whatever that shit is? I bet dollars to dounuts they don’t. Don’t they realize the very things they are doing will turn this great country into what Omar left. Have any of them gone to a communist country and tried spouting off the way they do here? You now, telling a dictator he should be impeached wonder what would happen? I liked President Trumps way better: work for what you want because nothing is worth having if you don’t workfor it. NOTHING is for free. President Trump tried to tell everyone that you always have to pay in the end. I Am greatful for President Trump and I will keep fighting for freedom, God ,family,and my country where everything is possible if your willing to work for what you want. I wish the best of everything for President Trump and his family as well as everybody that helped to make america great again. God Bless America

3. suzyQ

January 17, 2021 1:13 am

WE HAVE BEEN TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE A LEADER THAT KNOWS HOW TO GET THE IMPORTANT THINGS DONE.
    I WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO CREATE A LIST OF HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
    IMPROVED ECONOMY(ALBEIT PANDEMIC), VACCINE IN RECORD TIME, MINORITY EMPLOYMENT, INTERNATIONAL PEACE DEALS,CREATION OF HOPE AND OPTIMISM IN WHAT IS POSSIBLE IN THE USA!
    THE LIST GOES ON & ON!

4. Bobby T from Joisey

January 17, 2021 6:02 am

SuzyQ,

I agree 100%.

Pres. Trump accomplished the tough issues that the Democrats were afraid to address. Their totally jealous of one of the greatest Presidents the USA has had since George Washington!

5. Sue

January 17, 2021 6:53 am

Thank you for all you have done the last four years, it was amazing. You are truly one of
    the greatest Presidents that has lead our country.

6. Eric

January 18, 2021 3:24 pm

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH PRES TRUMP FOR YOUR PATRIOTISM AND LOVE FOR US WE THE PEOPLE PATRIOTS AND OUR COUNTRY AND FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED, SIR!!!! πŸ™‚ GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS!!!! πŸ™‚

7. Susan L Paul

January 19, 2021 10:32 am

It is with great sadness that I see President Trump leaving our White House. He has been the most productive president in my lifetime. A man, who is NOT a politician, but an accomplished achiever. A man who accomplished more in four years than most in eight. He loves America and did one hell of a job for us.
    Now, how is he treated by those nothing more than jealous of his accomplishments? It is a disgrace!!! My heart breaks for him. I am ashamed of our countries citizens for sitting silent, while this travesty has occurred.
    And Now? We have an incompetent ass in our White House….but for how long? He will be gone quickly for one excuse or another, leaving us with a socialist….what ave the ignorant cast upon America???
    But, it isn’t over!!!