Trump LEAVES Press Briefing After Fake News Journalist Tries To Call Him A Racist

The liberal media went too far, and President Donald Trump was not going to put up with it.

Donald Trump accused the ‘lamestream’ media of conspiring together to undermine his administration on Monday after he shared heated exchanges with two reporters at a Monday press briefing and stormed off stage leaving them in the room alone.

It all started when Trump was asked by CBS News’ Weija Jiang why he sees COVID-19 testing as a global competition when 80,000 Americans have so far died from the deadly virus. He responded:

“Maybe that’s a question you should ask China. Don’t ask me. Ask China that question, OK?”

CBS News’ Weija Jiang is a Chinese-American, so tried to insinuate that Trump’s attacks against China was somehow racist towards her:

“Why are you saying that to me specifically?”

Trump, realizing exactly what Jiang was up to clarified:

“I’m telling you. I’m not saying it specifically to anybody. I’m saying it to anybody that asks a nasty question.”

The completely fake allegations of racism made against Trump were so idiotic that it prompted the president to abruptly end the press conference and walk off stage.

Trump Releases Official Statement

Obviously, the liberal media is doing everything in their power to attack Donald Trump. They are trying to make him look like a racist to ruin his repuation.

It’s so nasty. And as a result, Donald Trump decided to respond to the attacks.

On Twitter, Trump wrote:

“Look how they work (conspire!) together. They are the Enemy of the People, but don’t worry, we will WIN in November!”

You can watch the whole interaction yourself below:

Do YOU think Trump was right? Comment below!

1. The Redhawk

May 12, 2020 10:48 am

WATCHING the FAUX JOURNALISTS at Trump Press conferences is like watching the (D) congressional CLOWNS pimping POLITICALLY at all times instead of providing Solutions or intelligent questions about COVID 16 etc etc etc …. none worth a DAMN !

2. Jack

May 12, 2020 11:07 am

Watch the video. — disgusting! Why would our POTUS even waste his time even answering their fake dumb questions! Total disrespect by their stupidity!

3. Teresa

May 12, 2020 11:09 am

Everyone watching briefing where CBS “opinionated” jackass was asking President if he was making that remark to her, KNEW SHE WAS RACE BATING!!! I hope her stay in America is cut short and she’s SHIPPED BACK TO CHINA! She’s only here as a guest to put blame on Trump AND DISTRACT FOR CHINA!! We are all “on to her CRAP”

4. Annette Moore

May 12, 2020 11:14 am

These reporters need to learn Trump is not going to stand there and lesson to there stupid questions. He is walking away. If they want news from him they best straighten up their act.

5. Cheryl

May 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Glad he walked out on the press conference. Talk about trying to set President Trump up. Maybe they will eventually learn a lesson but highly unlikely. Most people want to be informed about vivid but the fake news doesn’t care. Hmm maybe Pelosi, Schumer ,and Hilary set all this in motion years ago. And Obama

May 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Trump was absolutely right! The fake News scumbag cockroaches do not have public interest in their Commie Agenda. These Skanks are Commie Demonrat Minions, they serve no useful purpose, and are bottom feeders. Cockroaches are vile vermin & should be exterminated.

7. Gary Edwards

May 12, 2020 1:03 pm

If he will continue to walk out when reporters ask ridiculous questions, “real” journalists will begin to put pressure on those who simply want to create chaos in the press room… after all, their jobs depend on gathering information and disseminating it to the public. Cut off access to information and their jobs are in jeopardy.

8. Vicky Zelenka

May 12, 2020 1:03 pm

Good for Mr. Trump! He does not have to take anymore trash talkfrom the press and he shut them up by walking out. Did you notice the bewilderment on their faces? Bravo for him. I am proud of him in that he did not subject himself to any further idiotic and race baiting questions. Keep up the good work!!!!!

9. Robert L. Kahlcke

May 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Jiang is a COMMUNIST and quite frankly I hope she wasn’t issued a Vehicle Operators License. Anyone who can be BLINDFOLDED with DENTAL Floss shouldn’t be permitted to operate a motor vehicle.
    How’s that for being racist ?

10. Kyra Archuleta

May 12, 2020 1:42 pm

I strongly believe the briefings are hurting President Trump as these so called “reporters” are baiting and he is coming out looking bad. I do want him to win and for his sake “PLEASE STOP THE BRIEFING ‘S. The fake news reporters do not need more incidents to fuel the hate and destruction of American and Republican party.

11. Patricia Griffith

May 12, 2020 2:26 pm

GOOD for President Trump. He shouldn’t have to take their remarks or rude talking.Media has been after him from day one.Time to stop .Media should be accountable.

12. Lorraine Kemer

May 12, 2020 3:12 pm

Proud of my President. While the msm constantly wants to make everything about race, President Trump is smart enough to see through them. Every time the media asks/makes a mean/nasty. question/comment, President Trump should end the meeting and walk off. There is NO reason that he should subject himself to the ignorance of the msm.

13. Kay Roseff

May 12, 2020 3:15 pm

Thank you for this live exchange. I was very surprised that a CBS professional reporter, Weija Jian acted in a personal, not professional manner when she was addressing The President Of The United States. Is it ever good to act with such animosity and disdain when acting in a professional setting and when you are representing your company? In this case I think it is CBS. Is it ever good to act so disrespectful to another in such a public setting? How will CBS handle this disrespectful and unprofessional behavior? I’m grateful I saw this in real time. It was humiliating.

14. RicHard G Wrona

May 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Dam Right he was right! I would pull their WH passes and privillages ASAP

MSM/Mainstream Media Is As Much A Threat and Danger To We The People As MS13! More Proof MSM Cares More About Illegals, Criminals And MS13 Then They Do About US, Because They Hate Our President Who Unlike MSM Is Doing All He Can To Keep Us Safe And Secure! I Stand For The 🇺🇸 Flag And I Kneel For The ✝️ Cross!!!
    🇺🇸 👍 🦅

15. Phyllis Little

May 12, 2020 6:03 pm

I certainly think Trump was right to call the end of the briefing by walking out. He felt these reporters present were out to say “gotcha” and not really earnest in being good journalists. He has more serious matters at hand than to address these bubes. I think he was trying to make a point to say ask decently your questions and don’t try to be antagonistic on purpose or I’ll close you down.

May 12, 2020 7:59 pm

Jiang is a gook, gut eating commie red devil chink, send the skank back to Wuhan where she belongs!
    And Yes the Chinks are responsible for the world pandemic period. F**K the bastards.

17. George Peabody

May 12, 2020 10:57 pm

Good observation and judgment call by POTUS to give a straight answer to her vacuous inane question, then to leave the MSM commie TagTeam to stew in their own humiliation.
    President Trump 2020 !

18. Glenda

May 13, 2020 3:57 am

When are these ignorant low life pieces of chit going to learn Trump is not going to put up with their BS Lies, and then doing nothing but provoking him to get him mad!

When will this twisted trash learn, Trump is Not going to put up with their Crap?

I have stopped watching ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MS NBC News, because of all their Lies on Trump!

19. Walkin O'Shea

May 14, 2020 3:14 pm

Perhaps the President won’t say it, but I will…Weija Jiang, you’re Chinese, if you’re so concerned about the numbers go ask your Chinese brethren in China. They’re the reason it’s happened.

20. nttlogistics.com.vn

October 14, 2020 1:51 am

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins
    to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank
    for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Kudos!

21. Lauren

October 19, 2020 5:50 pm

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info.
    I am happy that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

My web site – Lauren

22. life

October 25, 2020 5:44 am

Aⅼong wiuth function, a normal rising Dubai Gross domestic product posesses a perseveгing with development
    of cloѕe to Several so aas to 10 per cent eаch year. The family iss very significаnt iin the integral groԝth of the youngster.
    Just askk them tⲟ clіck onn on the person or Fаmily Pass that claims (Home
    Swеet Life Bⅼog) after it. Any life there now is “much more prone to be a relic of a extra dominating early biosphere,” sayѕ Penelope Boston,
    a NASA astroƅiologist who᧐ maкeѕ a speciality of learning microbes in weird places on Earth.
    Let’s appreciate the individals in our lives for who they are.
    By һelping to coach those who’re homeⅼess orr arre younger individuals at rіsk,
    Miϲhele helps to avert lives misplaceⅾ ⲟr squandered annd pesrhaps makеs a dіfference for some so they go
    on to do greatt issᥙes. I cann onlү chһange the superficial things about
    myself, nevertheless God’s transformation can remake me.
    And you can usee this conscijousnesѕ to
    help you identify stabіlity in three methօds:
    1. Be aware of your present state; 2. Be wose enough
    to determine what aspectѕ of youг life needs a countеrweіght; and 3.
    Βe intelligent enough to fiցure out what you are able to do to bring some
    equilibrіum to the situation; So here’s my Еquinox preoblem
    to you: Take a hallf hour riɡht now and ask your self theѕe questіons:
    • Whеre do you’re feeling out of whack?

23. angka genap

November 2, 2020 9:59 pm

I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading very slow for me.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end?
    I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

My webpage – angka genap

24. media

November 19, 2020 3:04 am

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.

Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

25. ysmwiki.dip.jp

November 21, 2020 5:10 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
    blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this
    for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog
    and I look forward to your new updates.

26. reklama stomatologow

November 22, 2020 8:43 am

We absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking
    for. Do you offer guest writers to write content
    available for you? I wouldn’t mind creating a
    post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here.
    Again, awesome web site!

27. neodyum mıknatıs fiyatları

November 22, 2020 8:28 pm

GÜÇLÜ NEODYUM MIKNATISLAR Mıknatıslara
    gün içerisindeki yapmış olduğumuz birçok alanda ihtiyaç
    duymaktayız. Mıknatıslar hayatımıza bir sürü artılar katmaktadır.
    Şahsımıza ait hobi amaçlı yaptığımız ürünlerde, sağlık problemlerimizde kullanmış olduğumuz aletlerimizde ve bunun gibi birçok alanda mıknatıslara ihtiyaç duymaktayız.
    Neodyum mıknatıslar diğer mıknatıslara oranla bu ihtiyaçlarımızın her birini diğer ürünlere göre bizlere hem estetik açıdan hem yüksek çekim
    gücü açısından kullanmış olduğumuz alanlarda bizlerin daha fazla
    verim almamızı sağlamaktadır.