Trump Just Had 600 People Arrested

Donald Trump’s Department of Justice (DOJ_ has just announced on Wednesday that more than 600 suspected drug cartel members have been arrested in what The Hill titled an “emergency operation.”

The project has been dubbed “Project Python.” And there have reportedly been 600 arrests, 350 indictments, and a huge seizure of drugs and money according to the DOJ.

Results Results Results

The DOJ has even issued a statement revealing that the operation had a target. According to them, the target was Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación (CJNG), a notoriously brutal drug trafficking organization based in the Mexican state of Jalisco that is said to be responsible for torture and frequent massacres.

Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski said:

“Project Python marks the most comprehensive action to date in the Department of Justice’s campaign to disrupt, dismantle, and ultimately destroy CJNG – one of the highest-priority transnational organized crime threats we face.”

He then added:

“With Project Python, we are delivering results in the face of that threat for the American people.”

Trump Is Winning Against Crime

Benczkowski went on to recall the impetus for Project Python: an executive order signed by President Trump shortly after he took office in 2017.

“When President Trump signed an Executive Order prioritizing the dismantlement of transnational criminal organizations, the Department of Justice answered the call and took direct aim at CJNG,” the assistant attorney general explained.

But DEA Acting Administrator Uttam Dhillon, who was also quoted in the DOJ’s statement, promised that Project Python is “is just the beginning.”

“This strategic and coordinated project exemplifies DEA’s mission: to disrupt, dismantle, and destroy drug trafficking organizations around the world and bring their leaders to justice,” Dhillon said. “Today, DEA has disrupted CJNG’s operations, and there is more to come as DEA continues its relentless attack on this remorseless criminal organization.”

This is exactly why we elected Donald Trump to office. So that he could crack down on criminals just like he’s doing now. He’s doing a good job. And we should show him as much support as possible.

Do YOU support Donald Trump's crackdown on crime? Comment below!

1. Clara

March 13, 2020 9:32 am

Thank God for President Trump getting those 600 drug cartel. This is the best ever for me. They killed my 22 year old Grandson. I am so proud of our wonderful President. Get them all President Trump.

2. Gary

March 13, 2020 9:36 am

Have Mexico build the wall and then put land mines on about a100 yard perimeter. BTW have Mexico pay for the wall. Trump 2020. Pence 2024

3. Carl C. Pyzowki

March 13, 2020 9:40 am

Thank you Tump!! But where was our greatest president in the history of the U.S. Obama when this was going on during his pathetic, crooked , scandal laden term? Oh, on the golf course or at festive occassions held by global world leaders. Or maybe sending his wife and children off on another world trip at taxpayers expense.
    Finally we have a President for the people and not for himself and cohorts.

4. libra

March 13, 2020 9:53 am

Have you ever seen a Republican member of the Mafia? All that seized money should go to building the wall. Those cartels are really the government of Mexico and most of the Central American states. There is more to this than meets the eye. These arrested cartel members also have to have assistance from American citizens who are on the take.

5. Ruben Garza

March 13, 2020 10:09 am

DOJ should also arrest Schumer for threatening SOTUS. Also, at least censure Pelosi for tearing up Trumps State of the Union speech. The look in her face was pure and disgusting hatred of Trump. Not a smidgen of corruption in Obama’s administration. Yeah! Right! Like Americans are totally STUPID.

6. Lori

March 13, 2020 10:18 am

Im glad some thing is getting done its been way to long the democrats are way off the wall its not the democrats from years ago now they are all for them self and dont care about america just look at the women in congress not even from this country and would not place there hand on our bible we have to take our country back get rid of drug dealers and selling people Im glad we have some one that wants to take back america thank you Mr Trump and God Bless

7. Phillip

March 13, 2020 10:29 am

Great news !…unfortunately, the demand still exists. Who will replace that cartel ? How soon ? Expose the Corruption by big pharma, fda, big oil & monsanto ! Our ” representatives ” are lining their pockets at the expense of the people’s health ! They got a “pill” for us when the food & air poisoning gets too bad. Guess which country has the highest numbers on obesity & diabetes ? Those chemicals are banned everywhere in the world but where ? Guess which country had a constitution, a bill of rights ? Right up till when martial law is declared over this virus the gov’t knew was coming here !!!…WAKE UP, THE QUARANTINE WON’T EVER BE LIFTED !…look up nat’l guard drills, fema coffins, not food & med supplies

8. bernard chope

March 13, 2020 10:34 am

600 gang leaders down, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT.
    That will help old world leadership.
    NOT NEW WORLD ORDER.
    Democrats said we get (NEW WORLD ORDER).
    WHAT does that mean to Democrats?
    SOME BOOKS & MOVIES USING (NEW WORLD ORDER)
    EXTREME TORTURE. ALMOST SAME AS INVADERS WE GOT.

9. Howard Kirschbaum

March 13, 2020 10:53 am

Howie

It is about time somebody put on their big boy pants and took these people out.
    When are the American people going to wake up about the DEMS.. Nothing is free. somebody has to poay for it. Do you like $15.00 hanburge4rs without fries ??

10. Albert jacobs

March 13, 2020 10:59 am

The democraps do nothing to protect this country. Thank god we have a president who’s got a pair of balls . That’s why we have to elect him in 2020. We can’t stop at just building the wall but it’s a great start. Round them up and put them in jail forever. The American people won’t mind paying for because it’s better than paying for a loved ones funeral. God bless president Trump his family and the Trump administration.

11. Alexis Rae Jaskula

March 13, 2020 11:22 am

This is GREAT news. I am so glad we have a President who knows how to keep America safe. This should have been done a long time ago. Now if they would only prosecute the people who were involved with the RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA Hoax. These people need accountability. If Republican did this they would already be in prison

12. Tim Beach

March 13, 2020 11:40 am

To damn bad it wasnt all the corrupt Dumbocrats that he had arrested. If he got the swamp drained a lot of that shit would stop anyways. Dumbocrats are the ones prolly getting the payoffs. Thats why they push so hard for open borders.

13. Judy Colvin

March 13, 2020 11:43 am

Yes I do!! Like t h e police officers have always said drug dealers are not your friends. They Wil send you down the river in a heartbeat. But most important they destroyed your life and your families hope & dreams for a future. Great job all of you who are doing the fight against this kind of terrorism.

14. Theresa

March 13, 2020 11:49 am

Project Python sounds like a REAL winner for our President, in getting these thug and murderous Cartels shut dow! It’s all about keeping America safe. Thank you Mr President!!!

15. Frank, Angela Deery & Family

March 13, 2020 11:56 am

Thank you, President for ALL that you are doing
    for America and the American citizens!

16. Peter Lewis

March 13, 2020 12:04 pm

At last the DOJ is showing resolve and performing its prime function. It is encouraging to see that our DOJ can and will go after any threats to this country, especially outside threats that involve drugs and violence. I just wish that the DOJ would turn some of its efforts over to indicting known criminal politicians in our political sphere.

17. Mike

March 13, 2020 12:20 pm

Great, Round ’em up ! jail is too good for them…BTW ! unless you remove the demand, someone will ALWAYS supply !

18. Ronald

March 13, 2020 12:39 pm

Good for our President Donald Trump go after him get him all lock him up and throw away the key the dams they don’t seem to even care about this stuff because they’re probably involved 🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍.

19. Michaela U.

March 13, 2020 12:55 pm

Thank you President Trump.
    I also appreciate what you are doing for this country and the people.
    You are one of the very special types of persons that the majority of the country has been praying for.
    I ma not thrilled about them going to prison on tax payers dollars and the possibility that another president can release them (they could still run the drug business in prison too).
    Personally I think they should be executed for crimes against America and crimes against American people (or crimes against humanity).
    I trust your decision though.

With heart felt gratitude,
    Michaela

20. Leonard Bagdol

March 13, 2020 1:04 pm

The President needs and must have stree wise former crooks to deal with them out on the street today, ones who would not be bought, who understand what drugs and crime produce nothing but more crime, how do you battle a fire? with water to smother fire, how to you stop the drugs? Death because Drugs cause Death while them who bring it in get rich, you must be tough and have compassion, GOD IS SUPER TOUGH AND HAS COMPASSION FOR HIS CREATION, GOD only wants the true Saints foe Eternal Life, I AM Brother Leonard

21. Kathi Bilek

March 14, 2020 12:11 am

President Trump did a very good thing. I back him 100percent to bad he couldn’t put them before a firing squad. and maybe these criminals would see there time is limited .

22. Glenda

March 15, 2020 3:42 am

There goes Pelosi’s cut, for her making sure America’s borders are kept open to illegal drugs, prostitution, and slave labor!

23. parcel

October 22, 2020 6:17 am

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but
    I thought I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
    Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers

24. tramp

October 22, 2020 3:40 pm

I do believe all of the ideas you have offered on your post.
    They’re really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for beginners.

May just you please prolong them a little from
    next time? Thank you for the post.

25. belligerent

October 23, 2020 11:03 am

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to
    be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking
    forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

26. imported

October 23, 2020 7:10 pm

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be
    a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has
    83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

27. needy

October 24, 2020 12:30 am

I’m really impressed with your writing skills and also with
    the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it
    yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality
    writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

28. cancer silicone wristbands

October 27, 2020 11:16 am

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you
    amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog
    web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been a
    little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear idea

29. read this

November 5, 2020 9:01 pm

I?m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that?s both educative and
    engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the
    head. The problem is something that not enough people are speaking
    intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this
    in my hunt for something regarding this.

30. cryptocurrency market

November 7, 2020 5:45 am

Thank you a lot to the author for the very utile article!
    It is form of the really practical lucrative method to
    improve the standard of each day investing.
    I have got a comparable publish about «night» method with binary signals.

I observe that it may also be a good choice for novice investors because
    they could possibly gain higher without stress during the
    night using this successful technique.

31. neodyum mıknatıs fiyatları

November 13, 2020 8:29 am

GÜÇLÜ NEODYUM MIKNATISLAR Mıknatıslara gün içerisindeki yapmış
    olduğumuz birçok alanda ihtiyaç duymaktayız. Mıknatıslar hayatımıza bir
    sürü artılar katmaktadır. Şahsımıza ait
    ve bunun gibi birçok alanda mıknatıslara ihtiyaç duymaktayız.
    Neodyum mıknatıslar diğer mıknatıslara oranla bu ihtiyaçlarımızın her birini diğer ürünlere göre bizlere hem estetik açıdan hem yüksek çekim gücü açısından kullanmış olduğumuz alanlarda bizlerin daha fazla verim almamızı sağlamaktadır.

32. mıknatıs fiyatları

November 15, 2020 8:53 am

GÜÇLÜ NEODYUM MIKNATISLAR Mıknatıslara gün içerisindeki yapmış olduğumuz birçok alanda ihtiyaç duymaktayız.
    Mıknatıslar hayatımıza bir sürü artılar katmaktadır.
    Şahsımıza ait hobi amaçlı yaptığımız ürünlerde, sağlık problemlerimizde kullanmış olduğumuz aletlerimizde ve bunun gibi
    birçok alanda mıknatıslara ihtiyaç duymaktayız.

yüksek çekim gücü açısından kullanmış olduğumuz
    alanlarda bizlerin daha fazla verim almamızı sağlamaktadır.

33. yuvarlak mıknatıs

November 17, 2020 8:45 am

GÜÇLÜ NEODYUM MIKNATISLAR Mıknatıslara gün içerisindeki yapmış olduğumuz
    birçok alanda ihtiyaç duymaktayız. Mıknatıslar hayatımıza bir sürü artılar
    katmaktadır. Şahsımıza ait hobi amaçlı yaptığımız ürünlerde,
    sağlık problemlerimizde kullanmış olduğumuz aletlerimizde ve bunun gibi birçok alanda mıknatıslara ihtiyaç duymaktayız.
    bizlere hem estetik açıdan hem yüksek çekim gücü açısından kullanmış olduğumuz
    alanlarda bizlerin daha fazla verim almamızı sağlamaktadır.

34. neodyum mıknatıs fiyatları

November 19, 2020 9:35 am

GÜÇLÜ NEODYUM MIKNATISLAR Mıknatıslara gün içerisindeki
    yapmış olduğumuz birçok alanda ihtiyaç duymaktayız.
    Mıknatıslar hayatımıza bir sürü artılar katmaktadır.
    Şahsımıza ait hobi amaçlı yaptığımız ürünlerde,

35. Christa

November 20, 2020 5:12 am

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with
    hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

36. web page

November 23, 2020 8:01 am

hello there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up anhthing new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical issues usijng
    this website, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could
    get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will oftten affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and
    marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail
    andd can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.
    магазин аккумуляторов возле ашана web page аккумуляторыднепропетровск

37. Angus

November 24, 2020 2:37 am

After looking into a number of the blog posts on your website, I truly appreciate
    your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my
    bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Please check out my web site as well and let me know how
    you feel.