Trump Bashes Fox News For Being “No Longer The Same”

Fox News’ glory days seem to be over. As liberal talking heads like Chris Wallace and Juan Williams tighten their grip around the network, the biggest conservative news outlet in America seems to be falling apart.

And President Donald Trump knows it…

In a statement on Twitter, President Trump blasted Fox News for no longer being the “same” as like it used to be when it was under the management of Roger Ailes back in 2015. He also revealed that he is looking for a new network to watch:

“@FoxNews is no longer the same. We miss the great Roger Ailes. You have more anti-Trump people, by far, than ever before. Looking for a new outlet!”
Trump made the announcement in response to the recent attack made by Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto, who claimed on television that the drug Donald Trump is taking, hydroxychloroquine, ‘will kill you’ in the wake of the president’s revelation that he has been taking it to prevent coronavirus.
The liberal Fox News host claimed that the medicine that Donald Trump is taking will kill him:
“I cannot stress enough. This will kill you.”
However, it won’t kill you. President Donald Trump is taking it. And many studies have been released showing that it is perfectly safe.
The fact that Fox News has resorted to fear-mongering against the President is absolutely disgraceful.

Fox News Goes Liberal

Donald Trump is absolutely right. Fox News isn’t what it used to be.

It’s no secret that Fox News is cracking down on the stars that made the network great. Just a few weeks ago, the network started cracking down on its biggest conservatives stars like Trish Regan were fired. Fox News also fired pro-Trump supporters Diamond and Silk.

But the liberal personalities are allowed to stay. In fact, they’re given more air time.

Just a few days ago, Fox News’ very own Chris Wallace went on a long-winded rant defending Joe Biden over sexual assault allegations while bashing Donald Trump. He didn’t get in trouble.

Just days before that, Juan Williams even launched a nasty attack against President Trump seemingly blaming the president for the casualties of Coronavirus in America. He’s getting even more air time than ever before.

These people are out of control. But sadly, it looks like Fox News is going the way of CNN. And the situation probably won’t be fixed.

That’s why here at Liberty News Alerts, we make it our business to write informative news every single day. Unlike other news networks, we aren’t trying to convince you of some liberal agenda. We just want to know the truth.

Do YOU think Fox News is getting too liberal? Comment below!

CopyAMP code

1. Pat

May 19, 2020 11:34 am

Fox is putting on Trump badgers Chris Wallace and Juan Williams. Very sad for Fox which will not rate as a real news network

• DORIS DORSEY

May 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Fox New s use to be my News Chanel, even though it did have Juan , Chris Wallace and a few other duds , I was able to watch it, Hannityk, Tucker, Trish and Lou Dobbs and a couple of others,
      I love them, but otherwise I turn the MORONS OFF NOW.

• Tess

May 19, 2020 9:55 pm

THE LOYAL FOX NEWS JOURNALISTS ARE STRUGGLING TO KEEP THE TRUTHFUL NEWS GOING… BUT THE NEW OWNERS OF FOX APPARENTLY ARE LEFT LEANERS… AND WILLIAMS, WALLACE, AND CAVUTO ARE ANTI TRUMP AND ARE VERY VOCAL ABOUT IT.. SO WHAT CHANNEL NOW??? THE SOCIALISTS MEDIA HAVE CONTROL OF THE AIRWAVES.

2. mbr722

May 19, 2020 11:48 am

My fervent hope is that these early subpoenas have these men telling the truth in order to get a lighter jail sentence. In actuality making sure all of them spend time in jail with Obama and Hillary Clinton getting the biggest jail time of all. However, as all these pathetic excuses for human beings are consummate and pathelogical liars, my hopes are doomed to failure,. Someone needs to act promptly from now on to asure the Amercan people justice will be done.

3. David Motheral

May 19, 2020 11:49 am

Fox News is given in to the left. We need to hear the truth, not more of the left’s agenda of fake news. We cannot let the freedom of the press be pushed to the socialist direction the left has implemented so well in the past 12 years.

4. Jan Riley

May 19, 2020 11:54 am

It’s heartbreaking that FOX NEWS is going down the drain so quickly. Take the democrats out, bring back the conservatives! That’s the only way I’ll continue to watch. If I wanted anti-Trump news, I could watch it on many other channels!

5. Alice Robertson

May 19, 2020 11:56 am

I agree that Fox News is not the same. Who can stand Juan Williams and the other older guy, I use to like. Can’t stand him now. Both of them must be getting money on the side for whatever reason. Their comments are just too biased. I guess Fox will be behind me soon. I, too, am getting tired of their political change. No network has to display their bias. We, Americans, are smart people and can figure things out for ourselves. Just report the news with no slants!

6. US CITIZEN

May 19, 2020 11:58 am

TRUMP IS RIGHT ! FOX KEEPS BRINGING ON SOCIALIST’S AND FIRING HONEST CONSERVINIST’S !!

7. H G Euritt

May 19, 2020 12:11 pm

What is it with all of these News
    Media Outlets that have to have Liberal POS’s like Chris Wallace and Juan William’s working for them…

8. Jack

May 19, 2020 12:27 pm

I simply refuse to watch Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, and now Neil Cavuto. — not interested in their opinions, just report the news! Watch Fox in the evenings: Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Shannon Bream! Spot-on!

• hanna banana

May 20, 2020 6:53 am

ME TOO. The only thing they got going for them, they don’t spew the immature, bipolar hate garbage like the others. Lose that, & POOF they’re gone! I only still watch bc I’m forced when at my parents’ house. They consider it “non-mainstream …” & feel like rebels watching it, which I find extremely funny.

9. Middy

May 19, 2020 12:34 pm

Fox News is on my list of DO NOT WATCH. Starting to look and sound more like a commie government statement, not news anymore. I’m going to try the AON. Fox News is nothing more than CNN these days.

10. FedUp

May 19, 2020 2:43 pm

I don’t watch FOX News anymore! Since Chris Wallace and Juan Williams are on all the time I change the channel!

11. Joe Watson

May 19, 2020 2:45 pm

notice the slight change in Martha and even less from Bret. Chris and Juan have been that way for ever! Even Chris Dad was more liberal than Chris if that is possible. It is a shame you fired Trish she was good. Also Dobbs is excellent and so far has not drank the liberal aid jusice. If Sean or Tucker Change of Fox Follows them Good Bye Fox!

12. phxgeo

May 19, 2020 3:31 pm

I am so damn fed up the FOX News for the deranged demented slug liberals they are giving more air to. I am watching much less FOX news programming than I have in 20 years. Nothing like peeing in their canteen and then wondering why the taste is so bad. They are on the path of MSDNC, ABC, CNN. Cavoto does not know his arse from his elbow. If he could read more than a teleprompter he would know there have been many cases around the world helped or saved by hydroxychloroquine. So Cavoto is smarter than PRESIDENT TRUMP’S Doctor? I know better. Give me a break Neil. Stay in your own lane

13. Frances

May 19, 2020 4:06 pm

When Chris Wallace and Juan come on I change channels, if I want to hear what comes out their
    mouth, I will watch the other channels like CNN, MSDNC etc.
    Fox is going to lose a lot of their audience if they keep having those two on.

14. Rich Eckelhofer

May 19, 2020 6:21 pm

15. Rich Eckelhofer

May 19, 2020 6:24 pm

Maybe Laura Ingraham, Sean, Tucker and Lou will go over to AON. Fox I think is run by Murdocks kids. They are far left. I really don’ t think Fox will survive this. I do believe that,most of our viewers are conservatives. I wish that News Max could get a bigger audience. They are a great news outlet. They also have a monthly magazine ,which is source of the truth. I did not leave this comment on this subject. Kindly print.5

16. Rich Eckelhofer

May 19, 2020 6:24 pm

• Patricia

May 19, 2020 7:47 pm

I can’t get AON but I am so glad I get NewsMax. They are great and I too hope they continue to grow their audience.. love Sean Spicer & Company, Greg K, and Chris S.. sure there are others that I haven’t discovered yet..but I will!

17. Patricia

May 19, 2020 7:40 pm

Surprised Fox News wants to just be one of the crowd instead of giving deserving Americans the actual story instead of treating news like a cafeteria…”hmm, think I will use a bit of this, some of that, a little of that too and I will mix it just the way I want it”… Instead of being a fox that leads they are becoming just one of the sheep who follow!

18. Walkin O'Shea

May 19, 2020 8:11 pm

Adios FOX! If I were FOX shareholders I’d be looking at dumping my stock and looking at what the President will be choosing as his media format in the coming future. That’s where the money will be. I can’t imagine sticking with a corporation that cuts its own throat in the market place.

19. Marlene Sampson

May 19, 2020 8:48 pm

We are behind Trump 100%! Is he perfect? No one is perfect, but he is closer than anyone!!! He gets it right 99% of the time! And he actually cares!

Barr, my heart is sick because you have dropped the ball!

FOX NEWS? Who is that?

20. Deb

May 19, 2020 9:54 pm

OAN Report Truth! Please don’t let Martha or Bret host Debates w/Sleepy Joe & President Trump.. Select Mark Levine & Liz on Tipping Point Show from OAN.. Judge Napoleon is liberal hack also. Bryan Kilmeade hard to look & listen to also. Hannity is ok bless his heart but I refuse to wear a MASK That Mask causes carbon dioxide & cots off your OXYGEN Sheep no more! HCQ + ZPAC+Zinc works. That Vaccine has the RDF CHIP. Guveto wants so badly.NWO people.Bill Gates is a Sikco Depopulation Eugenics Epstein didn’t kill his self!!!

21. laurent

June 10, 2020 8:32 pm

I гead this piece of writing completely regarding thе
    comparison of hottest and preceding tеcһnologies, it’s remarkаble article.