Supreme Court CAVES – Forces Trump To Give Up His Tax Returns To New York City Officials

The Supreme Court just caved to the liberal mob.

According to a report by USA Today, the Supreme Court has officially decided that liberal New York City officials can FORCE Donald Trump to give them his tax returns. The court’s decision basically means that Democrats will be allowed to launch more witch hunt investigations against Trump in the years ahead.

Supreme Court Caves To The Left

The Supreme Court officially decided on Thursday that President Donald Trump cannot keep his tax returns and financial records away from a New York City prosecutors. Even if New York City officials push a bogus investigation.

The Supreme Court made the decision in a 7 to 2 vote. Even Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh joined Democrats in the decision to force Trump to release his tax returns.

The court’s two other conservatives, Associate Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, voted against the decision.

Conservative Justices Are Furious

Needless to say, the Conservative Justices serving on the Supreme Court were furious at the decision.

Justice Alito even said that the entire decision is completely “unprecedented” and is a threat to rule of law:

“The subpoena at issue here is unprecedented. Never before has a local prosecutor subpoenaed the records of a sitting president. The court’s decision threatens to impair the functioning of the presidency and provides no real protection against the use of the subpoena power by the nation’s 2,300+ local prosecutors.”

Do YOU think Democrats are unfairly targeting Trump? Comment below!

1. russell remmert

July 9, 2020 2:30 pm

if so all democrats and the supreme court need to give theirs / the IRS sees all you do not trust them , i do not trust new york with anything it should be under marshal law and the Governor and new york city mayor should in a detention center waiting for their waiting for their bad management

2. Mike

July 9, 2020 2:37 pm

Trump should refuse to do until after the election. What are they going to do- put him in jail? Ridiculous hope he tells them to pound sand up their ass.

3. ELAINE

July 9, 2020 2:38 pm

WELL…NOW WE WANT TO SEE ALL….ALL OF HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TAX RETURNS AND ALL…ALL OF SUPREME COURT JUSTICES’S TAX RETURNS!!!!GO AHEAD AND SHOW US ALL …ALL OF SENATE AS WELL!!! DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN!!!! ESPECIALLY SUPREME COURT JUSTICES’!! FAIR IS FAIR IN LAW AND CONSTITUTION SO THEY SAID!!!

BS.. THIS IS A PANDORA’S BOX!!!……UNREAL THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE..WONDER WHAT DEMOCRATS HAVE ON COURT??SOMETHING SINCE SCHUMER MADE HIS REMARK A SHORT TIME AGO, AND BE SURE..SURE YOU CHECK SCHUMER, A LOW LIFE SNAKE LIKE,SCHIFF, NADLER AND PELOSI.. TOTALLY UNREAL! COURT NEEDS TO BE BALANCED, NOT…NOT POLITICAL, THEY FAILED LADY JUSTICE!!!!!

4. George Peabody

July 9, 2020 2:56 pm

Ptrsident Trump should refuse to comply until after the election, if at all. What are they going to do- put him in jail? Ridiculous!
    Ok, now I want to see all democrats’ tax returns past 20-years.

5. Eric

July 9, 2020 3:07 pm

At least Pres Trump still has 2 allies in Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito!

Sadly for the rest of ’em PI$$ ON ‘EM!! >:(

6. SIGRID

July 9, 2020 4:15 pm

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE TOO MANY SO-CALLED CONSERVATIVES ON THE SUPREME COURT. They probably lied or pretended they were impartial in their rulings, but Roberts is the worst,\. And what is going on with Kavanaugh? Trump administration tried to so hard for the guy to appointed, when the Damn Dems were all gangho to put a rape on the guy. SO, IF YOU KAVANAUGH VOTED WITH THE DIRTY LEFT ON THE SUPREME COURT AND WHOEVER ELSE, SHAME ON YOU! If they don’t realize what is at stake and the Democrats are not trying too find any and every little thing they can continue useless attack on Trump – nothing has worked so far – , they are clueless and DO NOT BELONG ON THE SUPREME COURT. They are basically promoting SOCIALISM WITH THEIR DECISIONS THIS AND OTHERS.

• Eric

July 9, 2020 4:27 pm

Yes and sadly John Roberts, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh all voted today with the Dems!

7. FedUp

July 9, 2020 4:29 pm

I want to see Pelosi’s tax return, Schumer’s tax return, Schiff’s tax return, Omar, AOC, Mad Maxine’s tax returns, just give me all Democrat’s tax returns!!

8. Pat

July 9, 2020 4:34 pm

I AGREE THAT THE HOUSE, THE SENATE, ALL THE JUSTICES SHOULD GIVE US THEIR TAX RETURNS. THIS IS A DISGUSTING THING WHICH MAKES ME REMEMBER WHAT OBAMA DID TO THE CONSERVATIVES AND THE IRS. NO ONE WAS INVESTIGATED OR PUNISHED. SOMETHING IS TRULY WRONG WITHD SUPREME COURT. GORSUCH AND KAVANAUGH ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT. FOR HOW THE DEMS DRAGGED KAVANAUGH THROUGH THE MUD HE SURPRISED ME THE MOSTB

9. Vicki Cohan

July 9, 2020 4:35 pm

Everyone in political office must now turn over their tax returns from the past 20 years.

10. Eric

July 9, 2020 4:52 pm

GET SO BLASTED BEYOND DISGUSTED ON SO MANY ROUTES HOW THEY’VE HARASSED, SLANDERED AND FALSELY ACCUSED PRES TRUMP OVER THESE 1ST 4 YEARS!!!! >:(

##MAGAKAGA/CRUSHTHECOMMIECRATS/TRUMP2020!! 😀

11. Michael Webster

July 9, 2020 5:31 pm

This should have never been an issue, and had to go all the way to the supreme court. Trump brought this on himself, since Lyndon Johnson all candidates running for President release their tax returns for at least the past 10 years. Trump is not keeping his promise he said he would release his tax returns during the 2016 election before we vote. He got on Hillary Clinton to release hers but said he would also, then kept making up excuses and even lying about what the IRS told him why he could not release them he told lie after lie. What a hypocrite!! Also the state of New York is not being political in asking for his tax returns, it was part of their investigation about his family business that started before he was elected. Also the Attorney General for that district is a Trump appointee he is a Republican, people need to do their homework before making decisions. Trump brought this on himself this no witch hunt!! He brags about keeping his promises, he needs to put his money where his mouth is.

12. Nr

July 9, 2020 7:24 pm

Hiding in the basement Racist Commie Joe Biden does not want to debate President Trump because he would be destroyed and exposed for the lying sack of turd he is! He needs serious psychological and medical care! The Commie Demoncrats party of Satan, should be charge with elderly abuse on the senile and Dementia inflicted Biden ! He should retire and smell people’s hairs in privacy! Nobody will be the wiser, or for that matter care! Do us a favor, and give up the quest to become president you are not fit to do so! You’ll only be a useful idiot and puppet for the demoncratic liberal commie godless party of Satan and treasonous RINOs!! If the NAZI Commie Demoncrats win, the United States will turn into one big Commie third world shit hole! Guaranteed! Trump 2020 and beyond! Greatest President Ever!

13. web hosting sites

August 9, 2020 8:10 pm

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult time making a
    decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for
    something completely unique. P.S My apologies
    for being off-topic but I had to ask!

14. hey

December 22, 2020 3:44 am

Taxi moto line
    128 Rue la Boétie
    75008 Paris
    +33 6 51 612 712

Taxi moto paris

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to return the prefer?.I am attempting to find
    issues to improve my web site!I suppose its adequate to make
    use of a few of your ideas!!

15. Silas Candon

December 27, 2020 11:47 am

An impressive share, I given this onto a colleague who had previously been doing little analysis for this. And he in reality bought me breakfast simply because I came across it for him.. smile. So well then, i’ll reword that: Thnx with the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending plenty of time to talk about this, Personally i think strongly regarding it and adore reading much more about this topic. When possible, as you become expertise, do you mind updating your site with an increase of details? It’s extremely useful for me. Big thumb up just for this blog post!

16. Jacquetta Weirather

December 29, 2020 11:17 am

The very first thing I did was develop a brand new page on my blog page specifically for feedback and nothing at all else and I entitled it Article Feedback. I then manually moved every one of the comments posted to my weblog thus far to my piece of writing comments page by using the Shift Remarks plugin for WordPress. Immediately after all, I wanted to preserve all of my responses in order to reward my the best commenters with site-wide do-follow backlinks.

17. Bennett Rybicki

December 31, 2020 1:04 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and today every time a comment is added I receive four emails concentrating on the same comment. Can there be in whatever way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

18. Kevin Aspell

January 1, 2021 1:32 pm

An interesting discussion might be priced at comment. I do think that you need to write read more about this topic, it might be described as a taboo subject but typically consumers are not enough to communicate on such topics. To another location. Cheers

19. Harold Gault

January 3, 2021 5:10 pm

Can I recently say such a relief to locate one who in fact knows what theyre discussing on the net. You actually discover how to bring a difficulty to light and earn it crucial. The diet have to check out this and can see this side of the story. I cant believe youre no more well-known when you certainly possess the gift.

20. 우리카지노

January 21, 2021 11:46 am

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am having problems with your RSS.
    I don’t know the reason why I can’t join it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues?
    Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

21. Aurelia

January 23, 2021 9:18 am

Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I
    stumbledupon it 😉 I am going to return yet again since I bookmarked it.

Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you
    be rich and continue to guide other people.