Senate Democrats Vote To BLOCK Coronavirus Relief For Nation

It’s official. Democrats care so much about winning a politcal “victory” that they will countless people die in the process.

Senate Democrats chose to BLOCK phase 3 of the Coronavirus economic stimulus bill in spite of the fact that just 60 votes were needed to push it through.

Due to the fact that 5 Republican Senators are currently being quarantined, they were unable to vote. And Democrats decided to take advantage of the situation by voting to block relief for the virus.

The vote failed at 47-47.

Mitch McConnell’s Response

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) switched his vote to “no” which allows a second vote because he still thinks that by giving the Senate a second chance to vote that they will make the right decision and push it through.

Just a number of hours ago, McConnell released a public statement to the American people demanding swift action before the Coronavirus spread absolutely demolishes America’s economy.

McConnell isn’t letting Democrats off the hook. He’s calling for another vote. And this time, he thinks the outcome will be different:

“We’ll have this cloture vote again at some point of my choosing and hopefully some adults will show up on the other side of the room and understand the gravity of the situation.”

You can watch the video of McConnell’s statement below:

The fact that Democrats are politicizing this while putting the American people at risk is absolutely disgusting. This is absolutely evil. Period.

Do YOU think that Democrats are wrong to block relief for Coronavirus? Comment below!

1. organic pet food

November 1, 2020 4:53 pm

Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it 😉 I will return yet
    again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to guide others.

2. game Fun88

November 8, 2020 6:51 am

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your
    weblog. You have some really great posts and I think
    I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.
    Thank you!

3. 计量器

November 8, 2020 8:04 am

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come
    more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside
    case you shield this hike.

4. Arlene

November 11, 2020 3:25 am

First off I would like to say terrific blog!
    I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
    I’ve had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first
    10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out
    how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thank you!

5. firma sprzątajaca

November 13, 2020 4:39 pm

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let
    you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its
    a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and
    both show the same results.

6. cannabis online

November 22, 2020 1:33 pm

Hello! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to
    ask. Does running a well-established website like yours require a large
    amount of work? I am brand new to operating a blog however
    I do write in my journal daily. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring
    bloggers. Thankyou!