Reporter Disrupts Press Conference – Asks Trump If He Regrets “All Of The Lying”

The fake news media is completely out of control.

According to the Guardian, a “reporter” named SV Dáte began disrupting one of President Donald Trump press conference by calling Trump a liar on camera. The disturbing and biased behavior apparently shocked Trump, because Trump immediately had the reporter repeat the question twice.

Reporter Attacks Trump

During a White House press conference hosted by President Donald Trump on Thursday, a reporter named SV Dáte a biased question meant to disrupt the conference:

“Mr President, after three and a half years [of Trump’s presidency], do you regret at all, all the lying you’ve done to the American people?”

Trump, stunned that a reporter would be so blatantly biased against him, asked the reporter to repeat the question:

“All the what?”

The fake news reporter, again, replied:

“All the lying, all the dishonesties.”

Trump asked the reporter to clarify:

“That who has done?”

The reporter then doubled down, asking:

“You have done. Tens of thousan–”

That’s when Trump shut down the obvious fake news reporter and moved on to the next question in the room.

You can watch a video of the incident below:

Do YOU think that the media is biased against Trump? Comment below!

1. T Beach

August 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Trump needs to put a gun under the podium and when they ask a stupid question just blast the crap out of them and move to the next question

2. KathyOwens

August 14, 2020 7:42 pm

I think that ANY… REPORTER…who is this “RUDE”..and “”“DISRESPECTFUL”to our PRESIDENT SHOULD BE PICKED UP BY THE COLLAR AND REMOVED!!!BANNED…never let back in to a press briefing again!! Maybe a Huge knot put on his head in the process!!

3. GailB

August 14, 2020 7:42 pm

Who can intervene when O’Bama Judges makes unreal decisions! Mailingvin ballots is ridiculous. Who’s going to count 160 million ballots? Really? They’re nuts!! Any thing to advance the likelihood of cheating!

4. Martha Morales

August 14, 2020 7:42 pm

“LUNATIC” THE UNKNOWN SO CALLED JOURNALIST JUST WANTED SOME RECOGNITION!!! HE HAS DESTROYED HIMSELF, SO MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! HE SHOUL BE ASKING THAT QUESTION TO THE “FAKE MEDIA” HIBSELF!!!

5. Kathrine Peckham Marshall

August 14, 2020 7:58 pm

I AM PRAYING THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME THERE IS AN IDIOTIC, Nutso Utterly stupid, ignorant, down right disgusting attack towards 🇺🇸PRESIDENT TRUMP,
    100,000 thousand Conservative Dems (& there are still some left out there who have NO where to go, because their Party is DESTROYED). “Will” CROSS-OVER & VOTE FOR 🇺🇸PRESIDENT TRUMP & Pull the lever & VOTE straight Republican TICKETS‼️👍🇺🇸 In Christ Jesus most powerful Name‼️ Amen, Agape, Kathrine Peckham Marshall

6. Sonja Moreau

August 14, 2020 8:01 pm

I am so appalled that anyone can show so much disrespect for the president of the USA. I guess it’s expected since the Speaker of the House has been doing it for amidst 4 years now and she gets away with it. The media is run by Democrats we all know that!

7. Arturo Delos Santos

August 14, 2020 9:03 pm

SV Date, are really a tough guy, and what you need is just one popsicle, that’s all you need.

8. SUNFLOWER

August 14, 2020 9:52 pm

It’s very obvious that the “fake media” is biased against President Trump! OUR PRESIDENT must be made of steel to take all the abuse that the media throws at him. It’s totally disgusting how disrespectful Trump is treated. I think those type of reporters should be BANNED from the White House! You know the Democrats have the JACKASS as their symbol. It’s because they are ALL ASSES!! We all know that our President takes the abuse because he is there to get his job done for WE THE PEOPLE ! WE HAVE A RARE GIFT…..A WORKING PRESIDENT !!!! TRUMP ALL THE WAY IN 2020 !!!!!!!

9. Susan

August 14, 2020 10:06 pm

Of course, being MSNBC they do not show the reporter. Not a bunch of sheep, but a bunch of (baby) lambs, looking for their few minutes of “fame.”

10. Michael Webster

August 15, 2020 12:37 am

All of you people need to get eye glasses and take off your rose colored Trump glasses Seth Connell is lying again, first of all Trump called on the guy he did not interrupt his press conference, and second of all their is nothing he could say because the majority of the country does not believe much of what Trump says go look at any poll they all say the same thing. If he doesn’t want to to be called out it’s real simple stop lying. That’s all he knows to do he has no plans on how to defeat the coronavirus pandemic ravaging our country or the economic crisis we are in. Go watch the tape of the interview be did on his good buddy Hannity’s show. Hannity asked him what his policy’s were if he won a second term, he could not name one and this was like a month ago. Trump is in way over his head, our incompetent-in-chief, or bungler-in-chief!!

11. slot pragmatic online

November 6, 2020 11:36 pm

Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored to tears at
    work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I enjoy the info you present here and can’t wait to take
    a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your
    blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G
    .. Anyways, great blog!

12. Brenna Manko

December 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Aw, this was the actually quality publish. In theory Let me create like this as well??§o? spending time as well as actual effort to make a great post! however so what can I say! We procrastinate a lot and in no way seem to obtain some thing carried out.

13. Linnea Lenza

December 27, 2020 12:22 pm

This can be an incredibly amazing powerful resource that you’re offering and you simply provide it away cost-free!! I comparable to discovering websites which view the particular worth of offering you an excellent learning resource for zero cost. We truly dearly loved examining this article. Be thankful!

14. Melida Wunder

January 1, 2021 11:07 pm

Thanks for another informative blog. The place else may I get that type of information written in such an ideal approach? I’ve a project that I’m simply now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

15. Sudie Debrito

January 3, 2021 5:48 pm

With the need for men and women these days to remain lovely and youthful always, they have been asked to use the diverse Hgh products in the market right now. Human growth hormone products have been shown to be capable in lessening or avoiding the signs of aging from developing. But with the numerous products sold these days, it’s wise that you study Human growth hormone reviews to assist you determine which best suits your need.

16. BIT LY

January 24, 2021 2:19 am

What’s up to every body, it’s my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this web site contains
    awesome and in fact good information for visitors.

17. avis sur slim 36

January 25, 2021 2:13 pm

I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever
    run into any web browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help
    fix this issue?

18. Cse.Google.Com.Mt

May 8, 2021 12:10 pm

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours lately, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It’s pretty value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners
    and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the net
    shall be much more helpful than ever before.

19. slim 36 danger

May 8, 2021 2:58 pm

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

20. http://17227461.vkrugudruzei.ru

May 8, 2021 4:28 pm

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself
    or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over
    the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped
    off? I’d truly appreciate it.

21. sketboy

May 15, 2021 6:21 am

What’s up to all, for the reason that I am actually keen of reading this webpage’s post to be updated regularly.
    It contains good data.