President Trump Says He Will NOT Allow Dismantling Of Police

As Democrats push to defund police departments across the nation, President Donald Trump has just made the announcement that he will stand up for law enforcement across the nation.

According to a recent report by The Hill, Trump made the announcement that there will be NO defunding of police. No cuts under his administration. He is supporting police officers as they are coming under attack from the left.

In a statement during a meeting with law enforcement officers and police chiefs at the White House, Trump said:

“There won’t be defunding. There won’t be dismantling of our police, and there’s not going to be any disbanding of our police. Our police have been letting us live in peace, and we want to make sure we don’t have any bad actors in there.”

Trump’s statement came just hours after he posted on Twitter saying that unlike Joe Biden, he will stand up for police officers across America:

“Sleepy Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats want to ‘DEFUND THE POLICE’. I want great and well paid LAW ENFORCEMENT. I want LAW & ORDER!”

Democrats Want To Target Police

Donald Trump’s statement comes as Democrats across the country try to defund and disband police departments.

Such Democrats include  Rep. Ilhan Omar and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who have both called for police departments to be broken up amid the violent riots across the country.

In one statement, Ilhan Omar even referred to police as “cancer,” and said that the department in Minneapolis should be completely disbanded:

“We need to completely dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Because here’s the thing, there’s a cancer. The Minneapolis Police Department is rotten to the root, and so when we dismantle it, we get rid of that cancer, and we allow for something beautiful to rise, and that reimagining allows us to figure out what public safety looks like for us.”

I don’t know about you, but I think the fact that Democrats want to get rid of law enforcement in this country tells you all you need to know about their plans for this country. They’re against law and order, and will do everything they can to cause as much chaos as possible.

Do YOU support police in America? Comment below!

1. Jeannette

June 9, 2020 12:54 pm

Let them do it. It would be the ultimate example of the liberal mindset that is destroying our families, our churches, our communities and our country, which is the goal of the liberals.

• Michael Webster

June 9, 2020 3:32 pm

She is not in Minnesota she is in Michigan, she is not a cancer. She got into office because she does care and wants to change things for the better here. Just because she doesn’t agree with Trump she gets vilified, it’s called free speech. Trump is the one assaulting free speech attacking anyone who publicly disagree with him, whether people, or calling any media outlet fake news that call him out over his multitude of lies, or disagree with him. Trump acts like a dictator he criticizes democratic leaders and has high praise for dictators, he is always complementing the dictators of Russia, China, and North Korea, he acts like them

2. Patricia

June 9, 2020 1:08 pm

YES!!! I support the police in America!!!!! The majority of them are good honest, fair officers!!!!

3. Michael

June 9, 2020 1:23 pm

That is such a lie that Democrats want to get rid of the police, they want to reorganize the police and address the problems in policing. Get your facts straight Connell, quit sowing disinformation, and report the facts right!!

4. Diana Harvey

June 9, 2020 1:26 pm

What is with Minnesota!? I am 70 yrs. old and I just can’t wrap my mind how people vote for some of these left wing extremists to be in office. I guess there are people in this country that want America to totally collapse. So sad. Sooner or later everything will collapse around them. No God, no standards it will catch up with you. Pray, and vote.

5. Gorton Aldrich

June 9, 2020 1:27 pm

They have a hard job to do,along with their families.The left wants to see us defenseless and totally dependent on them.They are sick people

6. THERESA BAKER

June 9, 2020 1:39 pm

A call to all the “brave sons and daughters true,” that they be sturdy citizens of the Red, White, and Blue, and especially, good soldiers of the Crimson Cross. Stand by our dear President, Donald John Trump and fight a good fight alongside our President for he is being attacked from within and without by the three (3) enemies of our souls and they are; 1) the world, 2) the devils, and 3) the flesh. Of course, the enemy is spineless, it is a weak wiggly worm without a spine. Don’t let them fool ya. Look on to the Crimson Cross and onward like Christian Soldiers and remember GOD and Country. America is GOD’s gift on earth, the human race. Amen! So Be It! GOD Alone!!!

7. Nolan Wilcox

June 9, 2020 1:47 pm

Hey maybe instead of police we could go with a uniform youth corp .And give them power to assault or take into custody anyone that does not agree with what ever the local magistrate or council may dictate to be proper behavior . They could help with the indoctrination of the programs and political correctness of the authorities . I mean come on , how can the police possibly help us with all the restrictions and rules that they are required to follow .Youth corp. Just like the NAZI’s did it . I am sure though that we would do it better than they did . I mean isn’t that the basis for the theory that America would be better at socialism than any where else they might have tried and failed ,right ? I went to college to be a police officer .I wanted to attempt to pay back a debt that I felt I owed to a couple of police officers that made a huge difference in my life . I felt that if I could change the direction of one kid that was heading to a dead end life , then it would be worth it .I went on over 30 ride along’s in a major Northwest city . I saw what these dedicated men and women went through on an almost daily basis .I experienced things that helped me understand my own weakness’s .I had to decide to find a different way to pay back my debt . There is good and bad in every single kind of people or career’s . These brave men and women put their lives on the line for us every time they put on that uniform .They also suffer PTSD and alcohol and suicide at a higher degree than almost any other form of work . Very close to what our brave veterans are exposed to . I will always love you “BLUE” Thank you for saving me !

8. Pamela

June 9, 2020 1:58 pm

Please stop taking a knee! NO person should have to bow down to another person. Those people who had their feet washed, I would be ashamed of myself had I allowed something like that done to me. It proves nothing anyway.

9. Roy Olsen

June 9, 2020 2:26 pm

Citizens of Minneapolis need not worry. If they want to disband your police department, let them, just create a large state police force that has jurisdiction throughout the entire state, problem solved. If you think about it, some states have way too many police agencies anyway. Other countries don’t have this problem.

10. Alan

June 9, 2020 2:30 pm

Omar and the AOC is radical islam iran is probably funding these sorry women and here to tear down america one state at a time. They would love to get rid of the cops.. ..send them packing.

11. Ann K. Mueller

June 9, 2020 6:55 pm

Without law and order in our cities and these protectors, we would have total anarchy. What are the people who want to disband them smoking to make such stupid statements.

12. Deb

June 9, 2020 7:18 pm

MN isn’t that state where Obama let Somalia Refugees come on taxpayers dime? Islam all over & in our Gov. They want Sharia Law!!! Mutealization of little 6,7,8yr old girls…OMAR is fraud married own brother Vote every criminal Dem out.Nancy Ripped up State of Union Address.They want NWO..No Constitution. We
    Are at War People cant you see?

13. EUGEN

June 9, 2020 9:29 pm

POOR MICHAEL WEBSTER, JUST ANOTHER BRAIN WASHED GUY. I GUESS HE WOULD LOVE TO LIVE UNDER SOCIALISM AND COMMUNISM. GUESS HE NEVER HAD THE EXPERIENCE.THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG PEOPLE JUST FALLOW LIKE SHEEP TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE.OMAR SHOULD NEVER BE IN CONGRESS. ANYONE HATING THIS COUNTRY AND HAS NO RESPECT EVEN FOR HERSELF NEEDS TO BE OUTED ASAP.THANK GOD WE FINALLY HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO GIVES 100% TO OUR COUNTRY.HE IS NO DICTATOR, DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT A DICTATOR IS?? I DO NOT THINK SO. DO YOU HAVE ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY THAT FOUGHT IN WORLD WAR II FOR THE FREEDOM OF THIS COUNTRY???WELL OMAR IS NOT ONE PERSON THAT GIVES A CRAP ABOUT IT.

14. EMMA

June 9, 2020 9:40 pm

THERE WOULD BE NO MORE LAW INSIDE THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT OUR POLICE. WE WOULD HAVE RIOTS AND KILLINGS GALORE.NO ONE THAT HAS A BRAIN WOULD ABOLISH THE POLICE.NOT IN OUR LIFE TIME.
    UNLESS THEY WOULD LIKE SS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY. ONLY LAWLESS FOOLS ARE FOR ABOLISHING THE POLICE.OR CRIMINALS, WHO JUST WANT TO LOOT AND STEAL.WE SHOULD THANK GOD WE HAVE A GREAT PRESIDENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50 YEARS, WHO HAS A BACKBONE, WHO IS NOT GOING AROUND THE WORLD MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE LAZY ,STUPID AMERICANS.NOW TRUMP LEADS US , HE IS NOT A SCUMBAG COWARD.