President Trump Filing Lawsuit Against Google And Facebook For Silencing Americans (REPORT)

It’s official. President Donald Trump and his administration are finally cracking down on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for illegally using their massive company to silence and censor the American people.

According to the Daily Mail, President Trump has just confirmed that his administration is finally taking action to stop the monopoly social media companies have over free speech in America. Trump made the announcement shortly after U.S. Attorney General William Barr revealed that he was pushing an antitrust case against Google by the summer. And several additional sources have confirmed that the lawsuit will be filed before autumn.

On Twitter, Trump officially announced:

“The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events.”

Trump’s announcement comes as the Justice Department is preparing a case against one of the biggest tech companies, Google.

And several sources have even reportedly confirmed that President Trump’s lawsuit against the tech giants could be filed on Autumn or possibly even before then. However, the sources requested anonymity to discuss a law-enforcement proceeding that had not been finalized. It is not clear if the Justice Department plans to file at the same time as state officials who also are probing the company. Their case against Google could be ready by autumn, one of the sources said.

According to the report by the Daily Mail, the Justice Department is expected to officially file its case against the giant tech company as early as this summer while some states have decided to follow suit as well. Other states involved in the legal action will reportedly include Texas.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton may take action in the fall, along with his peers in other states, according to the report. Paxton, who is leading the state probe, said in a statement they had not been “slowed down by the coronavirus pandemic”.

Facebook CEO Calls Meeting With Trump

Needless to say, owners of social media companies are very worried about what might happen when Trump investigates their actions. That’s why they are now doing everything in their power to charm the president.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg even reportedly called a meeting with top conservatives in the media and in politics in an attempt to dispel the impression among many that the social network has an inherent liberal bias. But it’s obviously not working. Because Trump is investigating them anyway.

Zuckerberg even reportedly had a secret dinner with President Trump in October with billionaire tech investor Peter Thiel.

But Trump isn’t letting a dinner stop the lawsuit from continuing.

Tech Companies Have Silenced Republicans For Years

This should have happened years ago, but Donald Trump is the only man with guts enough to take on the social media giants.

For years now, companies like Facebook and Google have done everything in their power to silence the voices of Republicans in America. They target right-wing news websites and right-wing politicians. Facebook even made changes recently that makes it harder for news websites to show up on people’s phones.

All of this was nothing more than the hard left’s miserable attempt to affect the outcome of the 2020 election. But it’s not working.

Now. It looks like these giant companies are finally going to be stopped. Just as they should be.

Do YOU think companies like Facebook and Google have too much power in America? Comment below!

CopyAMP code

1. BDS

May 17, 2020 10:38 am

Absolutely just like the biased corrupt media does!
    Sad
    To watch was Haas happened to our country over a loss by corrupt HRC –
    She’s been exposed for dossier & still showing her face!!!

• Shadow

May 17, 2020 11:10 am

Facebook censorship is disgusting disgraceful anti American anti constitution communist democrap oriented.
      Friends send things that are taken off before you can read it
      Responding to a posting about murder Hornets, I called them illegal invaders and was put in Facebook jail! For talking about bugs! Zuckerberg needs jailing for treason

2. H G Euritt

May 17, 2020 10:41 am

It is high time that these Social Media outlets like FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE and the rest of these sites are severely fined and told to knock of the sensoring of Conservative Viewpoints. This crap of Sensoring Conservative Viewpoints happens on a regular basis and almost DAILY….

• Andreea

May 22, 2020 2:42 am

What about paying taxes in any country they are making profits. What about stop allowing all those big companies to dictate policies , to avoid taxes by being registered in all sort of countries. We all pay taxes, rich people are doing goid job to avoid them. This need to stop along with manipulation, censoring and breach of privacy. They do frauds, break our rights towards freedom and privacy and all countries should look into all those corporations, in all sectors.
      Other lets all do whatever we want with outlr taxes. I don’t mind put mind in kids, old people, animal and environment protection

3. Gloria

May 17, 2020 10:50 am

If the government could break up Ma Bell then they should be able to break up Facebook, Twitter, Google and Instagram. So Mr President and Mr Barr have at it!

• Stephen G.

May 17, 2020 1:57 pm

I think they should put them under the control of the FCC as a public utility, that way if they censer anyone (liberal or conservative) they could be subjected to fines or have their license pulled.

4. Kenneth Duncan

May 17, 2020 10:56 am

Great, my second account with FaceBook was just shut down. That makes number 2 for me. Liberal pukes are allowed to say anything they want too. But when they get called out on their bull shit, facebook is right there to timeout or shut down. Go get em, Rover.

• A S K

May 17, 2020 12:33 pm

Now is the time, rather than waiting, to go after these purveyors of propaganda, and hold them accountable.. Useful idiots for Chinese communists, is all they are.

• Iliad oddessy

May 17, 2020 11:13 am

Hit the nail on the head. Hope all left wingers take note that President Trump isn’t gonna take it anymore…

5. Big Ed

May 17, 2020 10:59 am

It’s about time someone did something about this attack on our freedom of speech by the giant tech companies. Today, you can’t express your opinion on things like: Muslims or Islam (they are our enemies and want to kill us, but we can’t even talk about it); Queers and other perverts (if you say anything the gay mafia doesn’t like there will be hell to pay-so the tech media will not allow a word about it); it is not allowed to say that a man who believes himself to be a woman is mentally ill and yet they are-doctors have said it, but even their words are taken down; it irritates the hell out of me that every time I write a comment for a blog-a note pops up to tell me that my comment is awaiting moderation-even when I said nothing about any of the forbidden subjects; it is even taboo to call the COVID-19 virus a Wuhan virus or a China virus. I also resent the hell out of having someone audit my comments to check for incorrect information-who the hell are they to say what is right and what is wrong (for three years it has been wrong to say Trump was being persecuted by the outgoing Obama administration, but we now find out it is exactly true.

6. DONNA

May 17, 2020 11:05 am

IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING, SEVERAL TIMES A HEADLINE WILL COME UP AND I WILL CLICK ON IT AND GOOGLE TELLS ME I’M NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THAT STORY. IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING A LOT LATELY. GO FOR IT PRESIDENT TRUMP SLAM THEM FOR THERE CROOKED WAYS. THANK YOU

7. David Dempsey

May 17, 2020 11:07 am

Very good, President Trump!
    Facebook and Twitter have been Discriminating against Trump Supporters by Censoring their Posts and Tweets for way too long and getting away with it.

8. Alan

May 17, 2020 11:14 am

China and other third would countries dont have but their communist lead media brainwash.they try to get the truth thu .Google, Facebook etc.but these communist countries pay heavy donation to censer them..just as the corupt dem party is doing to Americans.

• Ron Hert

May 17, 2020 1:43 pm

We can safely say that the Dems. are allies with all of the American haters. Just read the newspapers and all of the complaints on many if not most of the stories on the internet. Also, read all of the online surveys. They are Trump supporters and, oh, I guess that’s not popular.

9. SIGRID EGAN

May 17, 2020 11:18 am

I AM NOT SURE, THAT I AM ANSWERING TO THE QUESTION “SHOULD DONALD TRUMP GO AFTER GOOGLE, FACEBOOK TWITTER ETC. , BUT I AM, Y EEEEESSSS! HE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD. THESE PEOPLE ARE FAKE MEDIA SOURCES, THEY ARE LEFTISTS, THEY ALLOW EVERY GOD AWFUL ADD OR TALK ABOUT A SITTING PRESIDENT, BUT BLOCK EVERYBODY ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE, ME FOR INSTANCE, SPEAKING THE TRUTH. DOWN WITH GOOGLE, DOWN WITH FACEBOOK, DOWN WITH TWITTER.

• Johnny Castillo

May 17, 2020 12:00 pm

If this is happening to a constitutional republic like the USA then President Trump is doing what is right. Then do it!

• Zelma Rodin

May 20, 2020 1:37 pm

These companies are not only F#%$&%ing with america they are doing the same to anyone anywhere in the world I was in India and google effectively gaged me, rendered my android phone almost useless I was locked out of my gmail. Now I had a fabulous password these supposedly are so that only I can access my account from any divice or pc anywhere in the world but the error message I have been given is…..Google does not recognise the device I am using to access my gmail account and even today, I have a yahoo mail address out of principal and google keeps offering me my emails I am getting from yahoomail and I do not have the option to set yahoo as my default. synced without my permission my yahoo and gmail which I was forced to open because the android apps are dictated\ supplied by Google. And what’s more google will not let me use the yahoo search engine, it hijacks the space continually. Im so sick of the constant suggestions from Google it is attempting to think for me….GOD I DETEST THEM. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT HELPFUL THEY ARE INTRUSIVE AND MOST UNWELCOME…they have become the necessary evil….not welcome but tolerated!

10. Craig Michael Vandertie

May 17, 2020 12:15 pm

I hope this is not just another sham of an investigation or hearing as it was the first time Zuckerberg and Dorsey went before a Congressional hearing, total travesty of justice is what that was need to get serious in regards to an investigation and after all the evidence has been established beyond a reasonable doubt them being sentenced for their crimes against the rational patriots of this nation.

11. phxgeo

May 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Every day I find myself loving PRESIDENT TRUMP more because he demonstrates his commitment to the American people. In this case to the men and women whose life are at risk in a useless war as well as to their families. He is not beholding to some Military Industrial complex leaders who typically fund the politicians’ campaign. In that case such a president trades American lives for their continuing in power. Disgusting greedy politicians. Both parties are GUILTY of this despicable behavior.

12. Rosemarie Weleski

May 17, 2020 12:43 pm

If it is wrong for the American people, then they have to correct it. And if a lawsuit does that…so be it!! Thank you to our President and AG Barr for taking the steps to preserve our freedom of speech.

13. Jim Schafer

May 17, 2020 1:27 pm

ANYONE- COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL – that makes attempt(s) to overtake the economy, at any cost, is worthy of battling and putting out of commission. This is definitely what I see that our beloved President has been doing since his inaugural. I am voting and praying that our Lord will give us another 4 more years of recovery from the mess that the liberals have placed in our country.

14. Dawn Madigan

May 17, 2020 1:41 pm

They have too mmuch control over opinions mostly negative against Republicans and positive for the Democrats. They print a story unfavorable to dems and then not give you a share button.

15. Douglas Maxfield

May 17, 2020 1:56 pm

AMEN, tks AG Barr & Pres TRUMP (aka big D in this neck of the woods)😇FB & Google as well as the rest have gone way beyond their licensed authority😇The U S Constitutional Rights control when you operate a business in AMERICA😇

16. Nr

May 17, 2020 2:13 pm

These treasonous hypocrite libs(lying sack of Schiff) don’t know the meaning of the truth! They are at it again and just as mentally deranged as the rest of the Globalists NAZI Muslim Commie Liberal Demoncrats! Deep State, AG Barr, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Hollywood, Academia, MSM Fox and the rest of Fake News, Swamp News and you know the rest!! ‪Expose, Boycott, Sue, prosecute and bring to justice all these lying Fake News deep state treasonous Godless NAZI commie liberal demoncrats and RINOs (Mutt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Richard Burr, Susan Collins, Murkowski, Justice Roberts, Bolton and you know the rest of the traitors) post-haste,Patriots! Drain the rat infested swamp President Trump!‬

17. Janice Salvato

May 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Absolutely, go get em, its about time! Thank God you have the guts to go after them. I love you and the job you are both doing.

18. Janet Bicksler

May 17, 2020 3:07 pm

Facebook and Google do have too much power. They have been editing my email for over two years. Almost always stopping my email if it has a cartoon of a political nature. Then I must have my computer guy take a look and get it working again. I have the right to Freedom of Speech. They do not have the right to stop my email. This has been a big problem in my life for a long time. Thank you Mr President, for taking the time to stop this arrogant snooping by the Silicon Valley Leftists.

19. Ben

May 17, 2020 7:53 pm

Yes just blocked another 30 days for saying ,Obama was a TRAITOR Muslim bastard,, it’s the truth n everyone knows it but I get blocked again ,, 4th times this year for stating my opinion n defending the President,, after bs Obama had said n Facebook posted it, if I knew enough about it ,,I’d start a social network where people can say anything they like , censorship should be on Facebook, Instagram n google, because of the l7es they post

20. Gary Miller

May 17, 2020 8:07 pm

yes i am in facebook lockup up for warning another poster that he better be careful commenting on democrats or he will be in jail and withing seconds I was in jail again, i responded to an article where they muslim students are threatening the live of a professor for stating that islam was violent and i stated they should be deported

21. patrioted

May 17, 2020 9:36 pm

When Facebook blocked me the third time, I emailed many US Senators of Facebook censoring Conservatives. All the Liberal Crap is welcomed. Now I get a slow or locked up computer if I post something the Facebook Communists don’t like.

22. Walkin O'Shea

May 17, 2020 11:13 pm

Perhaps the social media outlets should be taking a hard look at themselves and be asking if what they’re trying to do is for the best of the people. After all the people, are the clients.

23. Walt Tessling

May 17, 2020 11:40 pm

Fight them Trump, Don’t let the media destroy free speech as Trudeau has done in Canada

24. Rahui Tepapa Mairi David

May 18, 2020 1:32 am

Well DONE PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP’S for Standing AGAINST THESE EVIL Practices Pervertion’s Ideologies Created by Zucerburch and others MEDIA Hooligans Using their EVIL False Teaching Probaganda

25. Jackleen Granelli

May 18, 2020 5:19 am

Companies like Facebook and Google have too much power in Australia too! This is a global problem.

26. Amanda Louise

May 18, 2020 6:49 am

I’ve been banned for commenting on Covid 19 they then forwarded me to the WHO page to read the ‘facts’!!!

27. Charles Spear

May 18, 2020 9:53 am

This is great news as a few of my posts that were important information was blocked and the reason they chose to block it was never even mentioned anywhere in the post.

28. Michael McRae

May 18, 2020 10:30 am

Yes, too much power. Even doctors with data censored. Committee of consensus with “scientists” like the time of Galileo. At least they can’t burn people at the stake like Giordano Bruno in 1600.

29. Josefin

May 18, 2020 5:50 pm

Dont forget YouTube! I sincerely pray for the world to be free from censorship and totalitarian control through 5G / 4G, a totally un transparent WHO, Google, YouTube, Facebook etc. Feels like we’re already like China- Please also stop the world from depending on a totalitarian dictatorship in the east- don’t let capitalism sell us out- we have better values than that. Thank you for fighting for freedom of speech- the base of a democracy.

30. Susan

May 19, 2020 8:51 am

They need regulating due to the fact they refuse responsibility for what they’re putting out there. I’m with the President on this one. Hurry up Sir.

31. Richard

May 19, 2020 3:27 pm

Trump, how about an executive order that stops social media companies from censoring? Order them to put up warning pages only. Another rule, private companies that create systems for mass communication must adhere to the 1st amendment.

32. Dmasi

May 19, 2020 9:39 pm

Yes all bcoz of money money money. Trump is the only president who screws around but has the common SENSE, AND HAS THE BALLS TO BRING THIS UP.

Facebook will be FaceDie
    GOOGLE will be GooDie
    Twitter will be TwitDie

DATA DATA DATA IS SO DANGEROUS NOW…… MONEY BUYS DATA

Next is Amazon will be AMAswine a and few more and the evil
    Microsoft Bill Gates playing God or is a dog. Will be MicroSWINE

33. Joke Wijsbeek

May 20, 2020 4:34 am

Finally the missing piece. The ppl are so indoctrinated Only a fresh wind can blow away the old nonesense

34. Gila GV

May 20, 2020 6:03 am

That is fantastic good news!!! It is about time, that those mega companies are brought to justice for their violations of human rights!

35. Zelma Rodin

May 20, 2020 1:55 pm

It seems I did not answer the question…..youtube – google -. Facebook – irritating as hell! I am 63 yrs youtube did not like what I was looking at so it gave me a message saying I am not old enough to view the content? I assure you it was not pornography i was wanting to watch, something they certainly would not object to me watching if I was under age…

And Facebook why does my page not open up? Why the facebook feed? Why must I access facebook and then if I want my page I have to especially open it….. I’m kept in this noman’s space filled with shit I am not interested in that hoggs my attention!

36. Claudia Clement

May 24, 2020 8:34 am

Hi, We are wondering if you would be interested in our service, where we can provide you with a dofollow link from Amazon (DA 96) back to libertynewsalerts.com?

The price is just $77 per link, via Paypal.

To explain what DA is and the benefit for your website, along with a sample of an existing link, please read here: https://justpaste.it/4fnds

If you’d be interested in learning more, reply to this email but please make sure you include the word INTERESTED in the subject line field.

Kind Regards,
    Claudia

37. Michello

May 25, 2020 6:15 am

Finally Good work Trump, Reveal the truth,.. Greetings from the Netherlands, they also have blood on their hands. 😉

38. Bruce Cain

May 25, 2020 9:25 am

Please read and SHARE this important essay. There seems no doubt the Trump has flipped and now supports forced vaccinations. Many Trump supporters dispute this but are unable to refute the reality with any link or article. But how can Trumps pronouncement (04/26/2020) be interpreted any other way? The video is embedded in the essay so it is not made up.

“They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They (e.g., all the people in the US) have to get their shots.” President Trump

If Trump moves forward with Mandatory Vaccinations there will be a 2nd American Revolution
    BRUCE CAIN·SATURDAY, MAY 16, 2020. READING TIME: 13 MINUTES

39. Mary

May 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Facebook Google need to be held accountable for what they’ve been allowed to get away with for years. They must be stopped now and pay both financially and make reparations for the harms that they have done currently and in the past. These companies should be neutral and have zero bias. Conflict of interest needs to be stamped out urgently and severe punishment for those who disregard

40. Debbie

May 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Can’t happen soon enough! It’s high time somebody puts a stop to their unconstitutional censorship of free speech. They’ve gotten away with it for far too long!!