President Trump Award Highest Award From Nation Of Morocco

The liberal media will never talk about this!

According to a bombshell report released by The Epoch Times, the country of Morocco has just awarded President Donald Trump the HIGHEST award for his amazing accomplishments in the Middle East. Trump’s foreign policy has been the most successful of any president in history, and the country wants to bless him for it.

Trump Gets The Award

A senior administration official close to the situation reported that President Donald Trump recieved an award from Morocco for his groundbreaking deals he negotiated for peace between Israel and Morocco.

President Donald Trump was reportedly given the huge award in a private ceremony.

The report states the following:

“In a private Oval Office ceremony, Princess Lalla Joumala Alaoui, who is Morocco’s ambassador to the United States, gave Trump the Order of Muhammad, an award given only to heads of state. It was a gift from Morocco’s King Mohammed VI.”

This is absolutely wonderful. President Donald Trump has been the most successful foreign policy president in the history of this nation. He deserves credit for all the good he’s done.

Do YOU support President Donald Trump? Comment below and let us know what you think!

1. Susie

January 16, 2021 1:10 am

I love my President!! President Trump is not just a talker, he takes action!!! President Trump, sir you are not going anywhere, blessings to you n the fam!! We love yall and respect all yall have done for this country!! 💥💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

2. M Jane Elder

January 16, 2021 1:43 am

You deserve this award and so much more! Morocco gives you a great reward and Dems in USA 🇺🇸 can’t even recognize the wonderful work you have done. Believe me, us Republicans who are truly behind you do recognize your work. Best POTUS in my lifetime. Stay strong. We need you and FLOTUS

3. Linda Morisch

January 16, 2021 2:17 am

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT TRUMP. HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. HE DESERVES ALL THE GOOD AWARDS.

4. Pat

January 16, 2021 7:01 am

I AM EXTREMELY GLAD THAT MOROCCO GAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP THE HIGHEST AWARD FOR HIS ACCOMPLISHMENT IN NEGOTIATING PEACE BETWEEN MOROCCO AND ISRAEL. TRUMP’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS WILL LONG BE REMEMBERED FOR MANY YEARS. HIS KEGACY CANNOT BE COMPARED TO ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. MSM WILL NEVER REPORT THIS BUT NOW YOU KNOW AND THAT IS A GOOD THING. GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. WE LOVE YOU!!

5. Sam

January 16, 2021 7:54 am

I am so happy that President Trump received the highest award for his accomplishment. I love it and you are the best President in the world,

6. Sylvia

January 16, 2021 8:47 am

I will always support Mr Trump! He has done more for this country to protect and build it than any other president in history.

Even the far left are going to be sorry be is gone when there starts to be lines for food, their taxes are increased to support illegals and reparations. The undeserving will prosper and the taxpayers will become those in poverty.

God bless President Trump and God bless America!

7. Bonnie

January 16, 2021 11:34 am

Bonnie
    I absolutely President one hundred percent. Congregation on receiving this award you deserve it and so much more. I pray for you and family everyday. God is still in control and I believe He will make this come out right in the end. Just keeping trusting Him and seek His will. You are my president and always will be!