Ocasio-Cortez Photographed Blowing “Coronavirus Bubbles” At Children In Public

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has just proven once again that Democrats have a double standard when it comes to Coronavirus.

According to an explosive report by The Independent, Ocasio-Cortez was caught on camera blowing bubbles at young children in public. She did this just days after attacking people for not taking Coronavirus seriously enough.

Media Ignores Ocasio-Cortez Blowing Germs On Children

Pictures of Ocasio-Cortez blowing “Coronavirus bubbles” at children quickly began going viral across the internet. People across the country attacked her for her complete double standard with Coronavirus.

Apparently Ocasio-Cortez thinks that Coronavirus safety rules only apply to everybody else. A complete double standard.

You can look at the picture of her below:

Ocasio-Cortez’s District Is Falling Apart

This photograph might explain why Ocasio-Cortez’s district has become one of the biggest Coronavirus hotspots in the nation.

Even the failing New York Times said that the outbreak has become a “crisis” for her.

Just a few weeks ago, Ocaiso-Cortez claimed that she would do everything she can to stop Coronavirus, saying:

“I’ll be on calls with service workers, front-line workers, and they’re the ones who have to pull bodies out of apartments.”

However, she hasn’t done any of that. Instead, she seems more worried about blowing at children in public. That’s not social distancing!

Do YOU think Democrats have a double standard? Comment below!

1. MARK GOLDSTEIN

July 10, 2020 3:47 pm

WHAT IS THE MATTER FOR AOC, IS IT A CASE OF DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO????I HOPE SOMEONE BLOWS ON HER SO SHE CAN SEE HOW STUPID SHE REALLY IS. I STAY IN, AS I AM A VUNERABLE SENIOR CITIZEN AND I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO NOT DO ANYTHING SO STUPID.

2. mbr722

July 10, 2020 3:58 pm

This squad of supposedly called “stars” of the Democratic party are stupid morons. Everything they say and do is determined to divide our country. The media journalists such as they are are determined not to report their transgressions. For goodness sake open your eyes to see what they and you have become under your tutelage. How drastically you and the democrats have changed our country so that it is well on its way to being irreparably damaged by you.

3. Micky

July 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Ocassio- cotex should go back to lap dancing. She probably wasn’t very good at that either. A liar & a communist who supposedly has a degree in economics certainly hasn’t shown that she stayed awake in class.

4. Eric

July 10, 2020 4:21 pm

AOC i.e. should be bubble wrapped and sealed on the outside with Gorilla tape! Then shipped away in a rat infested cargo hold on a one way trip to Guantanamo!!

5. Barbara Torre

July 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Just goes to show everyone how smart she IS NOT. She should be considered a terrorist for doing that to children. Bubble wrap and gorilla tape from the post above is a great idea. So is the destination.

6. Russ Remmert

July 10, 2020 6:13 pm

the squad not only needs to removed from congress they should removed from America , Post Haste

7. gls

July 10, 2020 6:35 pm

I can’t wait to see her get covid and hope its really bad. She needs an attitude adjustment but not so sure she would get one with covid. But she needs to get covid anyway and stop giving it to kids. what an absolute bitch.

8. phxgeo

July 10, 2020 6:40 pm

I am not surprised at all. She is nothing more than a hot air machine with a big mouth and a skirt. What an insult to women, to Puerto Rico heritage, to Boston University, to NYC, to the USA. Everything she touches turns brown and puts off a very foul odor.

July 10, 2020 10:36 pm

Kotex Cortez depicted on her knees & blowing again (bubbles) she appears comfortable returning to the roots that got her where she is at today. Just goes to show demonrats will sell their souls to the highest bidder, regardless of ethics & morality. Demonrats are cockroaches, liberalism is a cancer. Cockroaches should be exterminated.

10. sites.google.com

October 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the
    simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while
    people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without
    having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will
    likely be back to get more. Thanks https://sites.google.com/view/poker-and-getting-rid-of-your/home

11. finance

December 24, 2020 8:52 am

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have developed some nice
    methods and we are looking to trade strategies
    with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.

12. Franklyn Nier

December 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific site.

13. Jennie Kevin

January 1, 2021 11:12 pm

It?s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

14. Casandra Panell

January 4, 2021 4:44 pm

Oh my goodness! a wonderful write-up dude. Thank you However I will be experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Cannot subscribe to it. Can there be everyone acquiring identical rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

15. Andre

February 15, 2021 6:59 am

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but
    I had to tell someone!

16. homepage

February 24, 2021 4:27 am

We’re a gaggle of volunteers aand opening a new sheme in ouur community.

Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You’ve perfomed an impressive taxk and our
    whole group can bbe grateful to you.
    homepage