New Poll Shows Republicans Will Follow Trump To A New Political Party If He Asks

Donald Trump owns the Republican Party. And it’s time for the GOP establishment to get over it.

According to a bombshell new report just released by Populist Press, an explosive new poll has just found that nearly a majority of all Republicans would LEAVE the GOP if Donald Trump asked them to. The news comes just as establishment swamp dwellers like Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell try to throw Trump under the bus.

Donald Trump Makes History

According to new research released on Sunday, nearly half of all Republicans would abandon the GOP if Donald Trump decided to start his own.

The research, conducted by Suffolk University and USA Today found that a whopping 46% of Republicans would leave the GOP and join a new party by Donald Trump is he decided to start one.

But here’s the best part… only a measly 27% of Republicans would stay with the GOP if Trump started his own party.

It’s official. The GOP now belongs to Donald Trump. He’s the leader now. And it’s time for Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell to just deal with it.

Do YOU think Donald Trump should lead the Republican Party? Comment below!

1. RP

February 22, 2021 12:38 am

The poll doesn’t sound exactly right. How do you have only 46% of people willing to leave the GOP, if Trump started a new party, but only 26% would stay? I read it was more like 70% would leave the GOP, if Trump started a new party. I think if Trump did make the move, more people would join his party. They would see the GOP had turned their backs on the American people for the last time. I think there would be a lot of GOP delegates and senators, would switch parties. The RINOs would wither on the vine. Their stranglehold on conservatives is about over.

2. Robert Ewing

February 22, 2021 1:20 am

At least 50% of Republicans will be moving to the New Patriot Party, with or without President Trump.
    We will support Trump, if he decides to run. But he is the only Republican that we will support.

3. VIRGINIA B LEGGETT

February 22, 2021 2:10 am

I’ve been a Republican since I voted for the first time, I didn’t ask my parents who I should vote for and listened and I liked what the GOP stands for and I moved with the party. Now that being side I would in a heartbeat leave the party if the real PRESIDENT who didn’t have to cheat to win!! TRUMP started a new party!!!!!!!

4. Sammy Lee Sweaney

February 22, 2021 6:11 am

President Trump actually stood up to these radical bullies and revealed their evil ways, that being said Hell Yes I will support Him!!!

5. Sonia

February 22, 2021 6:54 am

I will be first to sign on!!! I will even help with organizing a new Party that will honestly represent and work for We the People!!

6. Cindy

February 22, 2021 7:05 am

We have a President that is for the people ! They say 70% would go with him? How many dems would also follow! If you notice I was talking about President Trump he was the real winner! He’ll be back sooner than you think! God bless him and his family. Stay safe President Trump we need you!

7. Dina Jenkins

February 23, 2021 10:26 am

My Belief on this is that we need to round ALL the deep state up and take them to straight to Gitmo. Then they need to wait till they’re ready to be executed. I just wish we still had hanging for treason and line them all up in the front of the White House so the whole world can see. And then we need to just put Trump right back into the presidents seat because he won and everybody knows it. There is no reason for him to run again when he is the winner, But if we have to suffer for four years till the Lord has revealed all the dirt all the evilness That the deep state has done then God needs to take them down at that point.