Nancy Pelosi Accidentally Confuses George Floyd With Black Comedian From The 1940s

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has had major problems speaking before, but this one is by far the worst.

According to Fox News, While Nancy Pelosi was recently speaking about the death of George Floyd, she got confused and started calling him the wrong name. Apparently she confused George Floyd with the name of a 1940s black comedian named George Kirby.

Pelosi Confuses George Floyd With Famous Black Comedian

In the middle of a press conference while talking about George Floyd, Pelosi began fumbling Floyd’s name. Instead of calling him George Floyd, she instead called him “George Kirby,” a black man who was a popular comedian from the mid 20th century.

When asked if a police reform bill should be named after George Floyd, Pelosi responded:

“I only will do that if you tell me that this legislation is worthy of George Kirby’s name.”

A video clip of the incident has also been released. You can watch it yourself below:

Not The First Time

This isn’t the first time that Nancy Pelosi has embarrassed herself in public.

Just a few weeks ago, Pelosi was caught rubbing her runny nose onto the table while lecturing Americans about Coronavirus.

Pelosi also fell down and couldn’t get up a few weeks ago. While she was kneeling over the death of George Floyd, she found herself unable to get back on her feet and needed to have an aide help lift her up.

Needless to say, Pelosi is not in a stable condition anymore. It’s time to take her out to pasture and let a real leader take her place.

Do YOU think Nancy Pelosi is unfit for Congress? Comment below!

• Carolyn

June 27, 2020 8:50 pm

That idiotic woman (trasvestite) is wayyy beyond retirement age. piglousy is a mess go home eat your expensive ice cream and don’t darken our constitution again She and fingers are a match made in styrofoam

• Tony

June 27, 2020 7:45 pm

YEA , and has taken this long for people to take notice , Hell even the head Satan on this planet knew what type of person Nancy Pelosi was and is , and that was years back , and people like her kind all know who this Satan is , as he became a Satan when he was a young kid or boy ,and today the Satan is about 89 years old , and I wonder how long he would live , if all the people on this planet that know who this is Satan is , and stated going after him and his family , I wonder how much longer or time they would have left to live in this world , the world that he wanted to take over , by taking over our country to do so , and he could not be more wrong ,then mainstream media with their fake news , and all this evil going on , has his markings are all over it , as this Satan is very wealthy and powerful person ,and knows how to influence people with his wealth on the weak minded people like Nancy Pelosi , who gotten to work for the Satan within the government , and there a bunch of them that work for this Satan within all branches of the government within our country a lone , and if those people wake up and went after this Satan , he and his family , would be doomed.

• Kathryn Robison

June 28, 2020 1:30 am

She was never fit and her money got her in office Now she has over the years blackmailed others to stay in office and then make them meet her demands. She MUST GO.

1. Jane

June 27, 2020 3:51 pm

Nancy looks like a pasted up doll – of 80 years old! She can’t keep her teeth in and she needs to go home! She thinks she is a leader – but she is nothing more than a liberal mouthpiece. She hasn’t retired because she thinks she is too important and doesn’t want to let go of her power. She doesn’t know where she is at or what she is talking about most of the time.

• Joanne Martin

June 27, 2020 6:43 pm

Nancy’s Botox treatments on her face are Sleeping in and frying her brain. What a disgrace she is.

• Ronnie

June 27, 2020 6:46 pm

I agree completely with you. If she wasn’t so arrogant, she would know it is time to retire.

• Tony

June 27, 2020 8:02 pm

Have you not noticed that all those like Nancy Pelosi are all losing their minds , strange very strange , almost like what had taken place with those in power within the Roman Empire , before it came to and end , and maybe that is what is taking place with those types of people before their lives come to and end.

2. TJ

June 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Nancy should have been put out to pasture a very long time ago. She is not only an embarrassment to herself, on the level of Mr. Joe but is also an embarrassment to the Democratic ” Jackasses ” that put these kinds of people in office. Never has a political party chosen such an appropriate mascot for their chosen ones. They are definitely jackasses, two of more levels lower than the beloved Donkey that has more common sense than most if not all Demo politicians and votors.

3. Corruptionhater

June 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Won’t she be red-faced and outraged when the truth comes out that George Floyd is not dead and there is a dummy in that coffin. She knows the real truth and is blaming the Republicans of his death. After all she was the one whom ordered that debacle.

4. Marlopi

June 27, 2020 4:29 pm

Nutty Nancy belongs in Congress as much as Batty Biden belongs in charge of this country. NOT!!!!!!!!

5. Nr

June 27, 2020 4:33 pm

Welcome to the lib China CHAZ CHOP SHOP!!!! Globalist Soros and his minions the Deep State NAZI Commie Satanist liberal party corrupted to the core, MSM (Fake news) , Antifa, BLM, CIA, FBI, Activist Judges, SJW, Hollywood Rats, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, All the useful idiots, RINOs etc…are responsible for this rioting, looting and destruction throughout the country. This treasonous act should not go unpunished! It’s about time these deep State rats are held accountable! Patriots, we need to save the country from turning into another Commie shit hole just like all the other lib run cities!!

6. Vern

June 27, 2020 5:00 pm

I believe that Piglosi and Sleepy Joe should get married to each other which would be funny as heck.

• Tony

June 27, 2020 8:33 pm

This is in reply to Vern ,: I see you know this Satan by his name , and all this evil crap , been taking place in our country , ever since George Soros became a citizen of our country , that goes back to the 1950 ‘s , to were we are seeing how evil the man is today , and his end is near , and he may know it , Just like those we are seeing within the white house alone , like Nancy Pelosi and the rest of her kind of people on both sides of the fence , that are in both parties , and they are all going out of their minds ,are maybe you have not noticed it yet , if not you are not alone.

7. JOHNNY BELCHER

June 27, 2020 7:53 pm

GOOD GOING DEMOCRATS… SHE A WONDER THAT NEEDS TO BE PUT IN THE PADDED ROOM… YOU FREAKING GUYS…

8. Carolyn

June 28, 2020 8:51 am

George Kirby! What a Idiot she needs to step done off that podium.
    Chuck Schumer needs to resign he’s a follower and botched the man’s name also. What a Moron of the two.

9. mbr722

June 28, 2020 11:33 am

Oh my, think about two people, Biden and Pelosi, running this country. What a debacle that would be. Throw in Schumer, Nadler and Schiff for good measure and this country would be completely in the mire! Throw in the Obamas adding their nonsense and you have a perfect recipe for total disaster.

10. Roy Olsen

June 28, 2020 12:09 pm

Dress Piglosi like a little girl and make her up to look really young and send her and Creepy off to play together at a pool party. Creepy can skinny dip and once in a while play with Miss Piggy and show his stuff.

11. Elizabeth

October 15, 2020 5:50 pm

Excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there, You’ve performed a fantastic job.
    I’ll certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends.
    I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.

12. emergency plumber western sydney

November 12, 2020 5:17 pm

I truly love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop
    this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as
    I’m wanting to create my own website and would
    like to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called.
    Kudos!

13. casino poker online

November 17, 2020 6:36 am

Hi, CasinoPalace is horrible, I have to wager 11k for a 80 cent win, after depositing my real money, and I can’t
    withdraw a 0 win because I had 80 cents left of a bonus, so that prioritized over my money so
    now I Have to wager 11k for 80 cents bonus instead of just
    withdrawing with my money, so I’ve lost all my deposits for this 80 cents.

14. tiling contractors Brisbane

November 20, 2020 5:21 am

Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.
    I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

15. black friday

November 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after reading
    through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Nonetheless, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll
    be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

16. forum.burnrainbowflags.army

November 22, 2020 9:43 am

Very good site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other
    knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please
    let me know. Thanks a lot!

17. Tyree

November 22, 2020 1:29 pm

Howdy! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post
    reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
    I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a
    good read. Many thanks for sharing!

18. Moonshine stills

November 24, 2020 4:54 am

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less.
    I’ve been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and
    am nervous about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
    I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!