Mitt Romney Attacks Trump For Pardoning Conservative Leaders – Calls Them “Cronies”

Once again, failed presidential candidate Mitt Romney is trying to undermine President Donald Trump’s great legacy. Romney is out of control.

According to an explosive report by The Hill, Republican traitor Mitt Romney ATTACKED Trump for pardoning his top officials like Steve Bannon and others in recent days. Romney BASELESSLY claimed that Trump pardoning Republican leaders somehow goes against the founding fathers’ wishes!

Romney Attacks Trump For Pardoning Wrongly-Targeted Officials

After it was revealed that President Donald Trump issued last-minute pardons for his top political strategists like Steve Bannon and others, Mitt Romney completely lost it! Romney claimed that Trump was pardoning “cronies” and that it was somehow against the Founding Fathers’ wishes:

“I can’t imagine the founders in providing for pardon power for a president anticipated that presidents would use it to reward political friends…”

He continued, saying that he wants to END president’s rights to pardon such people, saying:

“I would hope that we could develop a tradition of more narrowly providing pardons.”

And not only that, but Romney admitted that he wants to CHANGE the constitution for Trump’s decision, saying he “would love to see a constitutional remedy.”

Trump’s Pardons Saved Very Important Conservatives

Romney’s alarming outburst comes just after President Trump made the last-minute decision to pardon Steve Bannon, one of Trump’s top allies who was targeted by Democrat officials just days before Trump was scheduled to give his Republican National Committee speech to the nation.

President Trump also pardoned Fox News star Judge Jeanine Pirro’s ex husband for sentencing on tax fraud issues.

Do YOU support Trump's decision to defend American patriots? Comment below!

1. kurt gandenberger

January 23, 2021 5:43 pm

romney had some cronies of his own involved in the corruption in the ukraine. he was also linked with bain capital which in turn was linked to jeffrey epstein. i’m sure there is an investigative reporter (if there are any left) who can link all the dots.

2. dee

January 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Mitt should resign. He is an embarrassing man that doesn’t have the Americans best interest in mind! It’s all about his loose mouth his ego for having lost in 2008! To me he is a LOSER, GO HOME

3. Katydid

January 23, 2021 6:20 pm

So sorry we Utahns foisted Mitt on you. He fooled us all. However, fooled once, shame on him, fooled twice, shame on me. It won;’t happen again here in Utah.

4. Katydid

January 23, 2021 6:22 pm

I am a Mormon and he certainly doesn’t represent me or the church I belong to. He is a Judas. Don’t judge the church by him. He should be excommunicated.

5. Edwin Williams

January 23, 2021 6:53 pm

He went back to Utah to the “home” of his religion in order to hopefully restore some confidence in his performance. I voted for his when he ran for president because the choice was not very good.
    I have never voted for a Demo for federal office starting in 1965, & I would I would never vote for him for any public office ! !

6. Stephen G.

January 23, 2021 7:30 pm

I don’t know when Romney is due for reelection but until that happens I think the people of Utah should recall him unless the people of Utah are proud of him. I know the Democrats are even though the Democrats didn’t elect him.

7. Richard Friedman

January 24, 2021 1:16 am

U.S. Senator Mitt Romney is a RINO of the first order. Hopefully, the voters in Utah will find a replacement. Obviously, Romney has never researched how Clinton, Bush and Obama used the pardon power. Most egregious was Clinton pardoning financier Marc Rich who owed the federal government a ton of money and who lived in Switzerland to avoid jail. Obama pardoned hundreds of drug bosses and others involved in the drug trade. All three prior Presidents were many times more prolific in granting pardons or clemencies. Romney is simply another jealous Trump hater, because Trump succeeded and Romney failed to win the Presidency.

8. Brad Schriber

January 24, 2021 8:32 am

This is another member of the Republican party. You must cull the herd if you ever expect to have control in Washington. Should you need a list of others, please let me know and I will provide. You will never have a majority in either house of congress since you let southerners lead.

9. Eric

January 24, 2021 10:29 am

Mittens, stay OUT of Trump’s life!!

Btw, where were you on Obozo’s pardons?! Never mind, nothing to have seen there, as you’ve turned into a Commierat!!