Mike Pence Calls Emergency Meeting At The White House With White Coat Summit (REPORT)

Social media banned multiple doctors for openly talking about a possible Coronavirus cure. And now, Vice President Mike Pence is conducting his own investigation.

According to The Hill, Vice President Mike Pence called an emergency meeting with multiple doctors after their online group was banned by social media for promoting the drug called hydroxychloroquine as being a possible Coronavirus treatment. The doctors had reportedly used the drug with their patients and had good results, and Pence reportedly met with them to talk about their studies and internet censorship.

Pence Meets With Banned Doctor Group

The report confirms that Vice President Mike Pence met with doctors from the viral Coronavirus video that has been deleted by social media platforms. He is reportedly working with them to discuss censorship and find solutions with them.

President Trump retweeted the group’s hydroxychloroquine video before it was removed.

Another doctor from the meeting confirmed that Pence wanted to help give medicine “back to doctors”:

Do YOU think Mike Pence was right to investigate? Comment below!

CopyAMP code

• Mike W

July 29, 2020 7:08 pm

There is the Baker Act. That would probably work for Drunken Nancy Pelosi. Whenever I look at the crazed eyes of Adam Schiff – I know he is on something. His good buddy Ed Buck is in jail now for the deaths of 2 gay black men and for methamphetamine distribution. Schiff has been accused of mental sexual and physical abuse by another gay black man named Will Bottom. 3 gay black men from L.A. – 2 dead and one beaten – Yet not a peep out of Maxine Waters??? She sure raised a ot of hell a bout a gay black man who staged his own beating all the way across the country from MAXINE WATERS DISTRICT. But what happens in her own back yard she can’t be bothered about?? WHY?? Could it be beacuse she is friends with Schiff and Buck was a Democrat – Maxine Waters – mega donor??? Black LIves Matter Maxine??? It would seem more like you are covering for 2 white boys becauwe they put money in your pockets. Your BLM concern is for sale.

• dondh

July 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Totally agree except for one thing, you left out Nasty Nadler! His actions during yesterday’s interrogation of Attorney General Barr were totally lame and totally disrespectful! That was another terrible action like Schiff’s chairing of that Kavanaugh fiasco! These people are totally out of their minds and totally hateful! Americans must vote those morons out of office.

• Eric

July 30, 2020 6:12 am

AMEN MIKE W AND DON!!

And also speaking of Nasty Nadler i.e. ~~ he lost even some more mental marbles in that fender bender!

I’M SURE THAT I SPEAK FOR OTHER FELLOW GOP’ERS AS WE CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THESE SKANKY SKUNKY DEEP STATERS FINALLY GET SENT UPRIVER!!!!

AND HOPEFULLY AT LEAST SOME OF THEM FOR STARTERS BEFORE THE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOV 3RD ELECTION BECAUSE TIME IS RUNNING OUT, MR DURHAM!!

• Stell

July 29, 2020 7:11 pm

I do not think this will happen but, many have went beyond and I believe the devil has taken them over. We do need institution for the over the board brains. They just are nuts and that is why it is recognizable about the devil.

1. Robert L. Kahlcke

July 29, 2020 6:55 pm

If true, Dr. Fauci, W.H.O. and many others including Drug Manufacturers will lose Billions of Dollars.
    We can’t let that happen, we must rid ourselves of that President Trump.

God Bless America and President Donald J. Trump, an American HERO.
    “BLUE LIVES MATTER”
    (criminal lives not at all) and you know who you are.

2. John

July 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Just imagine that what they are saying is true? The lives, the jobs, the economy, schools reopening. I don’t know if it works but Tylenol doesn’t work for me and that doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for other people. Never understand why people can’t decide after talking to their Doctor, if they should try it. Politicians, oh my. Trump 2020

3. Cookie

July 29, 2020 7:38 pm

I would rather try a pill that,s been proven to work then wait until I have to be put on a vent. If it bothers me, I can stop taking it. But I,d rather have meds to take than wait for a vaccine that,s never been used. This is common sense, but for a lot of people they would rather put others in jeopardy than use something Trump suggests.

4. Cookie

July 29, 2020 7:39 pm

I don,t know why you never print what I write. Is it because I,m conservative?

5. Cookie

July 29, 2020 7:40 pm

I don,t know why you never print what I write. Is it because I,m conservative? No, I have never answered this. It,s the first time I,ve read it. But you,ve said that many times before.

6. Debby

July 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Dr.Fruci & Bill Gates want Depopulation. Dr.Frucis Wife works for NID experiments on Humans. Dr..Fruci has never had a cure for anything.HIV no.They say Whuan Virus has HIV in this Virus.Hum??? Pres.Trump Was Right Again HCQ has been around for 60 yrs. That VAC. will change your DNA & the Bracket.Stop the Mask,Open Schools,Get Back to work,Support For our Law & Order.Vote Red down tickets Pres.Trump 2020. Get Rid of United Nations!!! Joe Biden Copies The President.Pledgearism.We don’t need Obama’s Adminstration back in the Whitehouse.God & Country🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

7. A S K

July 29, 2020 9:39 pm

Politicans playing doctor is unacceptable. We need an EO not to ban the FDA approved relatively inexpensive approved drug . Dr FAUCI wants a hospital stay and a $30,000.00 treatment for COVID 19. Science and politics should not mix.

• Crazy Elf

July 29, 2020 9:49 pm

This is why the veterans ad is so screwed up. I believe it was around 2005 the administration section took power/authority away from the healthcare providers. Causing more confusion and less healthcare for veterans!
      It also allowed for incompetent physicians/healthcare providers to be hired!
      There has actually been reports of multiple deaths by incompetent healthcare providers. Recently, a serial killer plead guilty to murdering more that 7 vets in a VA hospital in West Virginia. (Source: “military.com”)
      Why anyone would claim the healthcare at VA is superior to civilian healthcare is either insane or works there!

8. Flavia Sollecito

July 29, 2020 10:49 pm

CRAZY ELF: THANK YOU FOR THE INFO! SO HAPPY THE POLICE AGENCIES REFUSE PROTECTION FOR DNC!!!! THE ARTICLE RE : TRUMP WILL NOT PLAY! I GUESS I’M BEING CENSORED AGAIN! ANY ARTICLES THAT ARE REGARDING TRUMP OR CONSERVATIVE ARE BEING BLOCKED ON FACEBOOK, TOO! WHERE IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF FREE SPEECH! I SEE YOU ARE NOT HAVING THE PROBLEM!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE IN PERSON !

• Michael Webster

July 30, 2020 1:12 am

Trump won’t get censored if he tells the truth. Trump is a pathological liar, to him the end justifies the means. If you vote for him you are voting in a man who is trying to turn us into a dictatorship. You will be voting in someone in who is in way over his head, he is killing our country, you people to wake up.

• Eric

July 30, 2020 6:22 am

HEY MIKEY, WAKE THE HELL UP, PUDDIN’ HEAD!! ITS YOUR DEMONRAT PARTY THAT’S A DICTATORSHIP WITH THEIR VENEZUELA STYLE SOCIALISM AGENDA VENDETTA PLATFORM!!

• Eric

July 30, 2020 6:25 am

YOU’RE LETTING YOUR EXTREME VITRIOLIC HATRED FOR PRES TRUMP OVERSHADOW YOUR SENSES FOR OUR REPUBLIC!!

9. Todd

July 29, 2020 11:28 pm

Those constitutional rights you speak of seem to only apply to communists who try to twist them to fit their narrative. America’s biggest enemy is the dem/ commie party. They admit to wanting to change nearly everything about this wonderful country however what they still dont get is that we who truly do love this country won’t be allowing that to happen

10. Michael Webster

July 30, 2020 1:07 am

I am not sure where some of you people are getting your facts. Numerous countries did their own test to see if hydroxychloriquine really would help against the coronavirus and they all found that it did not and it caused heart arrhythmia improper heart beats, also different companies in the U.S. tested it and came to the same conclusions. (Also Trumps own FDA removed it), said it is not effective against the coronavirus, and could cause health problems for some people. Also Mike Pence will do whatever it takes to stay on Trumps good side, he has lied for the President over and over again. You people don’t like anyone who might disagree with the President, you think he is a god, and you worship as one!! You talk about free speech in defending the garbage that comes put of Trumps mouth, when anyone verbally doesn’t agree with Trump, and want them silenced, that’s called (hypocrisy)!!