McEnany Tells Whistleblower To Go To Work After He Skipped Job Over “Stress”

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is just the firecracker that America needs.

After White House anti-Trump whistleblower Dr. Rick Bright claimed that he couldn’t show up to work because of “hypertension and stress,” McEnany told Bright that he should grow up and “show up for the job he has,” according to the Daily Mail

Show Up And Do Your Job

During yesterday’s press briefing, McEnany said that Bright earns way too much money to be able to just skip work because he doesn’t feel like showing up:

“He takes a $285,000 salary – that’s extraordinary for a federal government salary – and he is still on taxpayer-funded medical leave so he can work with partisan attorneys who malign the president.”

Bright hasn’t showed up for work since he was recently demoted after launching numerous politcal attacks against President Donald Trump and his administration for how Coronavirus was handled, which prompted the White House to issue the following response:

“Mr. Bright has not yet shown up for work, but continues to collect his $285,010 salary, while using his taxpayer-funded medical leave to work with partisan attorneys who are politicizing the response to COVID-19.”

Bright had filed a complaint to the OSC prior to skipping work. In his complaint, Dr. Bright slammed Trump and his administration.

And now after launching those attacks against Trump, Bright claims that he’s suffering from “hypertension” and can’t work:

“I had a conversation with my physician about my hypertension and we’ve been managing it over the last three weeks because this has been very stressful to be removed suddenly without explanation for my role and my position. It’s a life change for me.”

You can watch a video of McEnany’s response below:

McEnany Is Right

It’s time for people working in government to grow up. Too much taxpayer money is being given to these people so they can skip work and not do their jobs.

McEnany is absolutely right. If Dr. Bright really wants to take out his hundreds of thousdands in payment from American taxpayers then he should show up and do his job. If not, then Bright should be fired just like anyone else.

You or I would have been fired years ago if we tried to pull something like this. Dr. Bright shouldn’t get any special treatment.

Do YOU think that Dr. Bright should be fired for not doing his job? Comment below!

1. Lori

May 16, 2020 11:38 am

No excuses. My husband got a pacemaker/defibrillator in 2015. He suffered but worked until he retired at 65 because he was truly unable to work. I guess that’s the difference between a strong army man and a pathetic loser.

2. Joanne Martin

May 16, 2020 11:39 am

Bright sounds like a scared, whiny little boy. Millions of people go to work every day. Why is he so special? Stop his $285,000 salary right now!! Maybe then he would really be scared.

3. Donald Blanchette

May 16, 2020 11:45 am

Another do nothing democrat, crying in his corn flakes because he didn’t get his way! I hope people are seeing through this farce and will vote them ALL out in 2020. Pelosi is a cancer in America and needs to be cut out before the patient(America) dies. Such a waste of human skin and soooooo bad for the economy and the country!

4. Alan

May 16, 2020 11:46 am

Trump fires these sorry people and they start showing their true colors and start talking trash on trump .act like little girls..

5. mbr722

May 16, 2020 11:47 am

There is no question in my mind. Get rid of the slacker. If i hadnt turned up every day for my job, I would have been fired in a skinny minute. Either these people do their jobs without the bitching and moaning or get fired. We all still have a choice , I believe, as to what we do in life and make our money, so if you don’t like it, leave. Stop your bitching and moaning at my expense!

6. MARK GOLDSTEIN

May 16, 2020 11:48 am

USE THAT MONEY FOR SOMETHING BETTER THAN A MAN WHO “CAN’T” WORK. I WAS A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE FOR 20 YEARS IN THE AIR FORCE AND I NEVER MADE THAT KIND OF MONEY SO IT IS TIME THESE OVERPAID OFFICIALS LEARNED THAT EITHER YOU WORK OR YOU DON’T GET PAID. THAT GOES FOR DR. BRIGHT, AND I WILL TRADE MY RETIREMENT CHECK FOR ONE OF HIS CHECKS, AND LET’S SEE WHO DESERVES IT MORE.

7. Ron Lindquist

May 16, 2020 11:51 am

It is about time that these wimpy hypocrits like Bright be fired from government positions. How long are the taxpayers supposed to put up with this nonsense?

8. Susanne Lee

May 16, 2020 11:56 am

Back stabers/pussys/sell outs/ wonder what’s wrong with AMERICA…
    As a tax payer i am his Boss I demand he’s Pay stop now// NO WORK NO PAY NOT FIT FOR THE JOB. REPLACE NOW WITH QUALIED EMPLOYEE.

9. Susan Laseman

May 16, 2020 12:28 pm

President Trump has the right to remove people who do not support his agenda. He needs to clean house of everyone with ties to Obama. They are poison. Move on Dr. Bright you are in the wrong business. As for Chris Wallace, I quit listening to him years ago.

10. Thomas Burkhouse

May 16, 2020 12:37 pm

this dr bright should be fired not just demoted …..who the hell is he to get that much pay and not show up for work ….he needs to grow up !!!

11. DONNA

May 16, 2020 12:50 pm

YES FIRE BRIGHT, PELOSI AND ALL THE REST OF THE SCUMBAGS THAT WON’T SHOW UP FOR WORK. WE THE TAX PAYERS HAVE TO SUFFER, SO THEY CAN SIT ON THEIR LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING ASSES AND LET US PAY THEIR BILLS. ALL CHECKS SHOULD BE FROZEN FOR THE GOOD FOR NOTHINGS, DO NOTHING SCUMBAGS.

• Earlene G. Hammond

May 16, 2020 2:01 pm

I’m in complete agreement with you! The government should be keeping their paychecks and giving it out to the NEEDY, NOT the GREEDY!

12. Jim

May 16, 2020 12:50 pm

Poor baby, Dr Bright is just another government snowflake. Just too overworked and stressed out. He should work in industry and really have to do some real work for a change and stop winneing.

13. Earlene G. Hammond

May 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Yes, Bright needs to be fired for not doing his job! He makes way to much money for doing nothing! He obviously doesn’t deserve that great salary! Mental health problems are not going to go away for him. He’s got permanent problems.

Just like the Democrat members of the House are not doing their job either! They’ve been on vacation since the end of the impeachment at the beginning of February, and Pelosi said they’re aren’t coming back for the next few months after she just gave all of them a big raise! Stop paying their lazy asses!

14. Glen

May 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Fire him then he has more time for his crying with the rest of the Dem. there great plan for helping us I’d to give more to the corps. And the worker can get his own 1200 does not go very far even 2000 a month is around $500 a week maybe $8.00 hour. And dr bright gets to sit home and get paid a lot more the. That

15. RRRoger

May 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Have you ever driven by a job site where 3-4 people are standing around watching 1-2 people working.

I personally think half of the governments (all levels) employees should be fired for not doing their jobs.
    I also think that half of government jobs should be ended resulting in a much better government.

16. Gary Edwards

May 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Stop his pay and he’ll probably feel better almost immediately… reality is wonderful teaching tool… money talks louder than most other things.

May 16, 2020 7:23 pm

Fire the lazy P.O.S. he is screwing the taxpayer, he is A.W.O.L. in my book and should be prosecuted for Stealing!

18. Richard

May 17, 2020 9:03 am

I’m sure under the circumstances firing may give him a way out but lowering his salary for his unproductively, may be a better way to go,or give him a job equal to the newer position your remitting him to.