Juan Williams Accuses Trump Of “Supreme Court Takeover”

This is absolutely disgraceful. Once again, Juan Williams is proving that he does NOT deserve to work at Fox News.

In a disturbing statement released by Williams, the Democrat Fox News contributor attacked Justice Amy Barrett and even accused President Donald Trump of packing the Supreme Court by filling the late Ruth Ginsburg’s seat.

Juan Williams Launches Attack

In his attack, Williams claimed that by putting Amy Barrett on the Supreme Court, Trump was packing the court. He even called it: “Trump’s Supreme Court takeover,” and claimed baselessly that it was a conspiracy by Trump to ban abortion, saying:

“But with Barrett on the high court, the evangelicals can see a big pay-off on their number one issue – banning abortion.”

Juan Williams went even further, going on an angry rant about the discovery that Amy Barrett has criticized abortion for allowing the murder of millions of babies.

Williams stated:

“In 2013 she signed another anti-abortion advertisement condemning Roe v. Wade as a ruling that ‘killed 55 million unborn children.'”

Williams then claimed that Trump ignored the wants of a majority of America, saying:

“In his rhetoric and actions, Trump is ignoring a clear majority of Americans…”

I don’t know about you, but I think Juan Williams’ time at Fox News is up. He needs to go. Period.

Do YOU think Juan Williams should be REMOVED from Fox News? Comment below!

1. Rogelio Viado

October 28, 2020 12:21 am

Juan Williams should be kicked out from Fox nNews. I don’t watch news where
    JW is one of the speakers.

2. Patricia

October 28, 2020 12:57 am

Politically we would probably kill each other..πŸ˜„.. personally I like him from what I have seen on their road trips, passing out gifts, etc. Good sense of humor and a very dedicated family man, both of which I appreciate in people. We would definitely have to steer clear of politics though!πŸ˜†

3. Joyce

October 28, 2020 3:09 am

Juan Williams needs to be kicked to curb. He is a disgrace to America. Just wants attention tos say disgusting things about our new Justice. I turn the Fox News off when I see his face. Fox do us a favor & Fire him.

4. James W Tiencken

October 28, 2020 6:53 am

I stopped watching the the Five because of Juan Williams. He tries to be the star of the show. I am starting to watch the OAN network more because Fox is changing to a more liberal socialist news station.

5. Lorraine Marinaro

October 28, 2020 7:36 am

Juan Williams has to go! He hogs the whole show on the Five. And ALL he does is attack Trump. Lately I have been changing the channel. Get someone new to take his place! We need a fresh face and a new voice!!!

6. jzamrok

October 28, 2020 8:32 am

Juan Williams is outrageously left. I believe he considers himself a “character” rather than a journalist. He needs to be sanctioned at times for some of the thimgs he comes up with.
    I’m tired of him. Fox needs to go to the bullpen and get a new “lefty” out there.

7. Fadonna Campbell

October 28, 2020 8:49 am

We all have opinions, but he is so mean with his part of the 5. He is negative, and tries to take over the show I do not like to see on any shows and would like to see him replaced, while they are at it, take Donna B with him and there are several more that we could do without

8. David Hamilton

October 28, 2020 8:56 am

Williams is a disgrace to Fox like some others Williams need to be fired he is Communist Democrat Dictator I don’t watch this Idiot when he comes on Fox maybe he should talk to is two sons that backs President Trump on all the good things he has done for America .

9. Charles H

October 28, 2020 9:12 am

Yes Juan williams needs to be put else where ,LIKE OUT TO PASTUREalong with Donna B. Fox let’s M Francis go and keep 2 like these people. Fox your ratings could very well suffer from THIS STUNT ,Truth BE KNOWN PROBABLY HAS!! And will continue till !!

10. 9MM

October 28, 2020 9:17 am

Juan worthlessness is there for just that reason but he has turned on Trump and America big time as he likes the dark side he poses to be. Juan should be the one dumped but Dizzney likes his stupid act. He is a fool a real bought and paid for fool at that.

11. Brenda Jarvis

October 28, 2020 9:22 am

Get juan out,all he ever does is rant on everything! I love the five show but it needs to be someone replacing juan who is interesting. I hate watching him make funny faces while others are talking!

October 28, 2020 9:46 am

Juanita Token Williams is a Panamanian Commie Hack. He is NOT a Real American it’s obvious & shows!. Trump did his job (sworn duty) , as outlined in the U.S. Constitution. Although it may be hard for worthless Williams the Noriega crony to swallow, that is how it is in the USA.
    If one doesn’t like it, they are free to leave. Africa, with open arms, has openly invited ANY & All to come there. Token Williams, antifa, blm & all liberal Commies, start packing, the sooner you leave the better the USA will be. Real Americans are tired of dealing with you & your commie,
    UN-American B/S.

13. Christine Henning

October 28, 2020 12:41 pm

I have watched Juan getting more outrageous by the day. I have to admit he is in a tough spot fighting off everyone else on the panel most of the time. For his own health, he should retire.
    I would rather have Juan than Donna though..

14. Stella

October 28, 2020 2:01 pm

You are right. He has taken the words the left use to turn them around on the truth. When Truth is ignored the party should be over. He does need fired.
    what happened to this man. His he bought out but the DNC???What did he do that they can hold against him like they have and done with Judge Roberts>

15. Angela Worden

October 28, 2020 9:17 pm

I have thought for a long time that Juan Williams was an inexcusable partisan who never speaks anything but the Democrat Party line. He does not exemplify the “fair and balanced” motto of the Fox news network.