Joe Biden Campaign Official Says Biden Will Be At Next Presidential Debate (REPORT)

A big new update for the next presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden.

According to a new report released by The Hill, Joe Biden’s deputy campaign manager has just told ABC News that Joe Biden WILL participate in the next presidential debate with Donald Trump despite the President’s recent COVID-19 diagnosis. It looks like the debate might actually happen after all.

Next Debate Happening?

According to the report, Joe Biden’s deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield has publicly stated that Biden will “be there” for the Oct. 15th presidential debate. And not only that, but Bedingfield even says that if Trump shows up to debate, Biden will be there:

“We hope that he [President Trump] is well and able to debate. If he is, Joe Biden will certainly be there.”

Then in another interview with CNN, Bedingfield said the same thing, stating that Joe Biden WILL be at the next presidential debate, saying:

“We’re hoping that President Trump can participate. We’re hoping that he’s medically able to participate and, you know, that’s up to his doctors to clear him. But Joe Biden will be at that debate.”

Do YOU think that Trump will win the next presidential debate? Comment below!

CopyAMP code

1. Carol Shields

October 4, 2020 4:06 pm

Where is the media? There are several pictures on the internet showing the wire just inside Biden’s suitcoat..it is visible… the suitcoat he kept reaching inside. Why isn’t anyone in the media questioning his wire?

2. Diana M Talmadge

October 4, 2020 4:30 pm

Biden cannot form a sentence on his own let alone debate for 90 minutes. Chris Wallace made sure he jumped into the fray to save his pal, Joe. The other left wing-nut moderators will be as bad. I hope President Trump tells them where they can put their debates. It will be another unfair attack on him.

3. Stella

October 4, 2020 4:46 pm

they have begged to not be on any more debates. Now they say he will be on with big black letters. Well. watch for his eye color and what his eyes do. He
    as a teleprompter and can not listen to his ear piece and teleprompter and President Trump at the same time. They printed 2 things, I think he had 3. Okay, if he can stand and think at the same time, it is a double, not Biden. Yes the next moderator I read has been a close friend of Bidens for years and goes back apparently to the guys college grad.

4. Marvin

October 4, 2020 5:17 pm

If I were Trump I would demand that Joe be inspected for hearing device and that the moderator be someone that isn’t carrying the water for the Democrat/communist Party!

5. Tess

October 4, 2020 5:30 pm

DARN I MISSED SEEING THE WIRE!,,BUT NO WAY WILL THE BIASED,K FAKE MEDIA EVER MENTION IT…GOOD GRIEF IF THE WIRE WAS HANGING OUTSIDE OF BIDEN’S JACKET,,,THEY WOULD DENY IT!!THANKS FOR BRINGING THE ISSUE UP.

6. Josephine Lara

October 4, 2020 6:56 pm

OR the wire sticking out of the sleeve? Me thinks that was some kind of med being pumped into him as his EYES and ACTIONS were to perky for the joe we have all seen so many times! And agree he did a lot of looking down as if listening to ORDERS!

7. Parbriz CITROEN C3 Pluriel HB 2019

October 5, 2020 1:54 pm

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net
    from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am nervous
    about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?

Any help would be really appreciated! https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbrize-citroen.html