Fox News Star Warns Politicians To Treat Trump With Respect Before He Starts New Party

It’s time for establishment politicians to treat U.S. President Donald Trump with respect. If they don’t, Trump will beat them and take his supporters with him.

According to a new report by The Gateway Pundit, Fox News star Lou Dobbs just issued a warning to the GOP that if they don’t treat President Donald Trump with respect, he will go out and build his own “Patriot Party.”

Lou Dobbs Issues Warning To The Establishment

Lou Dobbs issued a stern warning on Fox News, saying that U.S. President Donald Trump might create a successful political party if Republicans and Democrats don’t treat him right:

“I think of those 74 million Americans, if they continue to be insulted by the leadership of both political parties they are going to say, ‘The hell with you.’ And the Patriot Party will be born and it will be born with extraordinary strength and power.”

Lou Dobbs stated that he thinks real hardworking men and women in America have nobody representing them in this country, saying:

“The fact of the matter is, working men and women and their families right now have no representation.”

Lou Dobbs is absolutely right. It’s time for the establishment to realize that the American people are fed up with corruption as usual in politics.

If politicians don’t fight for us, we’ll fight them. Period.

Do YOU support President Donald Trump? Comment below!

1. linda

January 22, 2021 12:50 am

i have said and i hope every trump supporter reads this and lets do this piss on the democrats they are all low life rats along with all the back stabbing lying gutless ball less spineless republicans that stabbed president trump in the back all of us trump supporters lets get together and set up an account of some kind and lets all donate $ 2 per month to president trump lets help him set up a trump patriot .com and BAN ALL THE DEMOCRAT LIBERAL SCUM and the IGNORANT MEDIA AS THEY BAN US AND CALL NAMES SO I HAVE ZERO ZERO RESPECT FOR ANY OF THE DEMOCRATS OR THE MEDIA WE LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND TO YOUR BEAUTIFULL WIFE WE MISS YOU OUR TRUE FIRST LADY

2. Linda Morisch

January 22, 2021 2:38 am

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH Linda that we should stand up for PRESIDENT TRUMP. He is the Greatest PRESIDENT that we have ever had.

3. Lynn

January 22, 2021 6:38 am

I will respectfully give 2.00….and more if I can…! Lets do it….GOD love all true Americans and our Great Pres Trump…..!!!

4. AWV

January 22, 2021 8:11 am

That would be the best thing that could happen to our Country. Would be great to see all the crooked Politicians, Democrats as well as Republicans, eat their own shit. CLEAN OUT THE SWAMP> ALL THE CROOKED POLITICIANS IN JAIL OR DEPORTED TO WHEREVER THEY CAME FROM LIKE ILHAN OMAR and the likes of her.

5. Richard

January 22, 2021 11:15 am

TRUMP was the only man to make America the country I knew growing up. I would not give 2 cents for our politicians that say they are looking out for us.. MOST news outlets call out that everything Trump tells the people are all lies…SORRY folks all your leftist news outlets have been spouting is PROPAGANDA. I thought I was back in time when the GERMANS were getting rid of books , getting rid our history and getting the majority of the America Patriots all at home. You guys have done a great job but the 74 million are not going to put up with it much longer.. We the people want to be treated like your liberals who seem to have it your way. We are a free country and you can only keep the people down so long until it creates an animosity and people react to the new regime or DICTATORSHIP that has taken over our government. GOD BLESS AMERICA DONALD TRUMP and GOD BLESS THE USA

6. Bill

January 22, 2021 12:31 pm

I have already stopped any/all donations to the RNC. I will only donate directly to the campaign’s if those GOP candidates who have supported our elected President. Those eho have turned their backs on President Trump can kiss my backside as I turn my backs on them. I am severely disappointed in the supreme court, and all Federal Judge’s who would not take any action in the voter fraud that occurred in the 2020 election.

7. Norma Byrd

January 22, 2021 1:28 pm

What gives with this site? I just posted a paragraph about agreeing to $2.00 a month to start a new Patriots’ Party and my post disappeared. I did NOT use foul or violent language. No hints of retribution other than seceding from the Kingdom of DC. So what happened?