Fox News Star Juan Williams Says GOP Should “Quarantine From Trump”

Juan Williams doesn’t belong at Fox News. And this idiotic announcement proves it.

In a written statement to the American people, Fox News star Juan Williams demanded that the “GOP needs a quarantine from Trump,” claiming that President Trump’s “support among Republicans” is somehow falling.

William’s claims are all complete rubbish. But it gets even worse.

Not only does Williams say that Trump’s support among Republicans is falling, but he even made the ludicrous claim that “republicans are wise to consider the political equivalent of a quarantine of Trump…”

It’s Not True

Although the disgraceful Williams can claim whatever he wants – unlike him, the facts don’t lie.

President Donald Trump’s support among Republicans is higher than ever before. And not only that, but his support among independent voters is climbing as well, as we revealed in one of our recent reports.

Williams may try to pretend that Donald Trump has been hurt by the Coronavirus outbreak, but in reality, it only made Trump stronger.

This pandemic proved Trump right about strong borders. This pandemic proved Trump right about the dangers and corruption of China, The pandemic proved Trump right about getting tough with Iran.

All of these issues were good for Trump, not bad.

Juan Williams Needs To Go

It’s time for Fox News to finally take action against Williams. His views are completely worthless at this point. It’s Democrats like him who are completely destroying the once great news network.

Juan Williams needs to go the way of Shep Smith. He doesn’t belong at Fox News. He doesn’t add anything useful to politcal conversation.

Just like Chris Wallace, Williams doesn’t belong on television.

Do YOU think Juan Williams is bad for Fox News? Comment below!

CopyAMP code

• Santino

May 4, 2020 10:44 am

Couldn’t agree more they should include political shill Chris Wallace and well as Donna Brazile her and Willams are racist and hate conservatives, hence why I DVR the five and fast forward when he is going to talk he never sides with the other four Trump could give this creator face a million bucks and it wouldn’t be good enough just like the fat drunk Bob who left thank God!!!

• Middy

May 4, 2020 11:24 am

I don’t watch Fox News anymore because of that POS Juan Williams. He is obviously a legend in his own mind., Fire this moronic a’$$h0le.

• Jim dotson

May 5, 2020 12:41 pm

Send him Chris Wallace Anx Donna brazil as far away as possible I despise what you are becoming FOX news please don’t go the way of these other main stream media

• Josephine Lara

May 10, 2020 10:53 am

Its the sons left leaning BS. Have to keep the wife s happy. There Dad would have never approved of their crap! And to make things even worse they get the A/H Paul no nothing Ryan on. Worst mistake of many since Dad is gone. I just potty or do something else when this jerks come on. Mainly there are some I like and will get straight news from, NOT THEIR OPINION. And if you can get it OANN is all news 24/7 from around the world. And if someone says something that is their opinion its so stated. GREAT history bits, and is family owned.

• Tony

May 4, 2020 12:04 pm

Along with the wealthy corporate commies that all need to be rid of , and put in Orange dress ware , where they would all look the same , as all the rest with them , where they would spend their time , in ways to figure what went wrong .

• Annie

May 4, 2020 1:37 pm

JIM: LETS VOTE IN UNISON FOR THE JERK TO BE FIRED! He always has to say something negative. I wonder why he’s still there!

• TRUTH

May 4, 2020 3:18 pm

He is there because the 2sons are trying to create a new FOX for the Dems. As you all say, get rid of Juan, Donna B., Chris Wallace and bring back the wise and talented FOX Conservative hosts and hostesses, reporters who are fair and unbiased.

There are too many biased Leftist idiots on tv with their talking points. Enough!

• Joy Paterson

May 4, 2020 2:02 pm

Juan Williams and Wallace and Donna B. need to be gone and we could have a good news station again..!!

• Greta

May 4, 2020 7:42 pm

He and wallace are only stsrs in their own minds. Both and donna should go to cnn or msnbc the commie channels. Fox has become the loser channel.

1. Keith Mutz

May 4, 2020 10:33 am

Juan is an idiot!!!! He can find fault with EVER GREAT REPORT ABOUT THE COUNTRY!!!! HIS OPINION IS ALWAYS NEGATIVE & UNPRODUCTIVE!!!!! HE HAS TO GO!!!

2. Joseph Jennings

May 4, 2020 10:35 am

I have been “tuning out” Juan for years. His mischaricterations of polls to support his false narrative is debunked by the facts.

3. 9MM

May 4, 2020 10:37 am

STAR STAR, Juan Williams? He is no star just a stooge for the others to lambast for his stupidly. He is a paid liberal as don’t forget he was fired from one of the big liberal news agencies for his stupidity. FOX STOOGE now there is a true fit for this BUM.

• Tony

May 4, 2020 12:23 pm

THOSE ARE THE TYPES OF PEOPLE THAT BEEN MISLEADING THE WORKING PEOPLE WITH THEIR FAMLIES IN OUR COUNTRY FOR MANT MANYDECADES , TO WHERE WE ARE SEEING THEIR REAL COLLARS , AND WE NEED TO GIVE OUR THANKS TO GOD , FOR GIVING US THE TECH. WE HAVE TODAY , IN MANY WAYS OF SHOWING US NOT TO TRUST THOSE WHO GIVE US OUR NEWS.

• Tony

May 4, 2020 12:29 pm

FORGOT TO MENTION ,ALONG WITH THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE THAT WHERE GIVEN POWER OVER US , AND RUINNING OUR LIVES AND OUR COUNTRY.

4. Richard Paul

May 4, 2020 10:38 am

Juan Williams removal is well overdue as We the people have been requesting for some time that he be not employed in any capacity with Fox News or any other News organization.

5. Vern

May 4, 2020 10:38 am

Yes Fox fire the stupid asshole as soon as possible or before, he is nothing but a communist ad dumb Liberturd. Jaun Williams is not even worthy of living.

6. Randy Walker

May 4, 2020 10:39 am

Juan has needed to go for some time..hes totally biased, always sides w Democrats…sick of him and his “Objective “

7. Jack

May 4, 2020 10:40 am

William’s oversize mouth and constant barrage of unadulterated horseshit that spills out from it is the primary reason I no longer watch FOX NEWS at 5 to 6pm. Besides if I want to hear liberal idiotsy I’ll watch MSNBC or one of the other news media DNC propaganda networks. Fox should either fire the horse’s ass or at least for clarity sake rename the show The 4 plus a liberal jackass! Williams you suck and for the most part your opinions are asinine without basis in fact and unrealistic.

8. Alice Robertson

May 4, 2020 10:41 am

I have always wondered about Juan Williams. He just doesn’t report news in a very unbiased way. It is one thing to stand for what you believe but try and belittle the ones who do not agree with you is very childish. It should be “tried and true” news and no one needs to tell us Americans how we should believe. The Democrats are not the same people that my grandparents and my father supported. If they were alive today, they would be shocked by the “leaders” in the Democratic party. Nancy and Chuck are disgraceful in my opinion. I will take Donald Trump any day. At least I feel I can trust him. He is rich but doesn’t flaunt it. He is what he is and I trust him and his family. I am proud to be an American and I stand with President Trump and his family.

• Josephine Lara

May 10, 2020 11:08 am

Thank you Alice, my family were dems when they were good. Helped folks and stood for fair and good. Then the unions came along. And politics took over. Been down hill since then! Always wondered as adult if they being so good was to make up for the slaves they hurt. The rats of today think only of themselves, lies, and mantra POWER MONEY GREED CONTROL! OF course with them in charge! I may be old and have all my marbles, per my DR. Thru wars, riots and listening to Pearl Harbor being bombed are things you never forget. OH and we had no techy stuff, 2/ 3 party lines on a phone, newspapers only and finally a TV with the size of a dinner plate and round. DEMONCRATS are commie/leftys/socialists these days. They and the muzzies gotta GO!

9. dondh

May 4, 2020 10:41 am

Juan Williams needs to take a hike to CNN. He would fit in there just right! Fox News doesn’t need this lame-brain!

10. Susan Smyers

May 4, 2020 10:43 am

I believe one Williams and Chris Matthews both need to go they’re not honest people and they lie out of both sides of their mouth and they don’t even look out for the people they work with. It’s very sad, when I see them come on I turn the channel. Just like Katherine and that other girl I don’t remember her name during outnumbered they both are venomous. I love America

11. Ellen K HEWLETT

May 4, 2020 10:45 am

Agree, Juan Williams does need to go. I don’t know how his sons who are Republican can make it with such a liberal dad.

12. Eldon

May 4, 2020 10:46 am

I agree Williams,Wallace and Brazil must go. When one of them comes on for I turn the tv of or change channels. Williams is the reason I quite watching the Five

• french

May 4, 2020 12:38 pm

This post is absolutely correct…what is going to happen to Fox if you keep hiring dribble like Donna Brazile who is obnoxious…n Chris Wallace like his Dad is not a conservative..he is a turncoat… and Juan is just not even close to the truth and he never stops talking ….. getting a lot of these failures on Fox…you better shape up or no one will be watching your 1/2 Liberal show

13. Scott Hamilton

May 4, 2020 10:47 am

Williams why don’t you go to CNN like all the other commies. You are a total disgrace to the
    news media. Just another “yellow” press jackass

14. Ed Mitchell

May 4, 2020 10:47 am

Juan is a totally negative, stupid liberal democrate. He is one of the reasons I quit Fox. They are going downhill fast. There are others such as Wallace, McCallum.They have become weak knees liberals who are paid way too much to spew their garbage.

15. Tommyboy

May 4, 2020 10:47 am

Let the truth be known. He has that job because of his skin color not his brain power. Most people react to him by saying ” Oh no not this clown again “. And what’s more he knows it.

16. Alice Robertson

May 4, 2020 10:48 am

YES, and I have thought that for way too long. I really cannot stand to watch him. I don’t believe he is on the same educational level that other Fox people are. Sure glad he does not have a “spot” of his own. When is Fox going to wise up and get rid of him and find another African-American to take his place? One who is unbiased. Is he just a token that Fox thinks they need to have? We want intelligent people who can express their thoughts and ones who can inform us of what goes on in our country. LET JUAN GO!

17. William Finch

May 4, 2020 10:50 am

Let’s face it Juan Williams is an empty wagon. He has always been, still is and always will be. Empty wagons make the most noise.

18. DONNA

May 4, 2020 10:52 am

I NEVER LIKED JUAN WILLIAMS HE IS JUST ANOTHER SCUMBAG DEMOCRAT. I HAVE WANTED FOX NEWS TO GET RID OF HIM FOREVER. HE IS A DISEASE WITH A SICK MINE. HE DOES NOT BELONG ON FOX NEWS. WHY THEY ALLOW HIM TO BASH THE GREATEST PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER KNOWN. JUAN WHY DON’T YOU GO SUCK ASS WITH PELOSI. OH YOU SAY YOU TRIED AND SHE TURNED YOU DOWN.

19. Lawrence M. Keen

May 4, 2020 10:53 am

Well, I don’t think Juan should leave the country, but leaving the “Five” wouldn’t be a bad start. Surely his liberal views would be better suited to CNN or CNBC rather than Fox, where he is just there to be a thorn in the side of the conservative members.

20. Jerry Fitzgerald

May 4, 2020 10:55 am

Just read Trey Howdy statement tha t .He believes no indictment s will come from the Durham investigations.If an attempted coup against the President does not bring quilty people to justice ,we are not the America of our fathers and never will be again.

21. Anita Tenewitz

May 4, 2020 10:58 am

Juan Williams needs to GO!!!! He is a disgrace who won a job on FOX News and it rose him from the ASHES!!! They need to remove him and that Donna Brazil. They are both radical left Wingers and Brazil should have never been allowed to join Fox news. She gave Hillary the Questions before the one Debate! She is a dirt bag too! She for a brief time left the Demrats when she ratted them out but then rejoined them.

22. Billie L Rice

May 4, 2020 11:03 am

I turn off the Fox when Juan Williams is on the five, or I turn the sound down when he speaks, I believe the others just put up with him. Waters corrects him sometimes….Hooray Waters!

23. ed hill

May 4, 2020 11:07 am

I have 99% of the time thought Juan was a political hack nothing Trump does seems to please him even when the rigged impeachment travisty was going on no matter what the positive thing that showed up he was and has been a naysayer and when it was proven that the FBI at the top was as crooked as a snake he kept saying they din’t do anything bad when the facts showed other wise

24. BDS

May 4, 2020 11:08 am

Turn off station when lying biased Juan comes on – just another sick puppy on the left who would still defend HRC til the end! Should move him over to CNN along with Donna Brazil –
    Is she going to provide Biden the questions?!!

25. Ellet sr

May 4, 2020 11:08 am

Yes Chris Wallace n Juan Williams needs to be shipped to CNN or somewhere before they take Fox ratings down

26. John Hord

May 4, 2020 11:09 am

For years I have been complaining to Fox News about Juan Williams presence on The Five and other shows. Having him has not boosted the Fox ratings. Don’t you think with this latest outburst he should be given his walking paper? He is definitely not an asset to this once proud network.

27. Brenda

May 4, 2020 11:10 am

Juan Williams does not belong on FOX NEWS!!
    He,Donna Brazille and Chris Wallace all need to go!
    The sons running FOX NEWS now are doing nothing but running FOX Into the ground 👎👎😡😡 OAN got me!!

28. Judy L Hudlow

May 4, 2020 11:10 am

Williams needs gone he doesn’t even make common sense anymore. Disrespectful with his lying bias.

29. Elaine Goring

May 4, 2020 11:13 am

Just like Chris Wallace, when Juan Williams is on fox, I change channels. Even during his opinion on the 5, I switch channels or put him on mute. I also wish he would never be on outnumbered again. Perhaps CNN would be a better place for him.

30. Barron

May 4, 2020 11:16 am

Juan Wiliams, just want is right about our country to you? Are you ever happy? Do you believe in equality of everyone, in the Constitution of the United States, in the Bill of Rights, in the law? Some how I don’t think you realize how luck you are to be in the USA and be able to voice your displeasure. A wise man once told me when I complained about something, “Frankly there is nothing I can do to change your situation, and to listen to you is a waste of my time and yours, I don’t want to hear about it. Go away.”

31. Linda

May 4, 2020 11:20 am

I like Chris Wallace and enjoy his show but I have always wondered what FOX sees in Juan Williams and keep thinking they’ll get rid of him!! He’s extremely negative about Trump but other Republicans also. I used to wonder how his son who seemed to be more like a republican could get along with his father- I liked the son!!

32. Ted Wissler

May 4, 2020 11:22 am

I remember back when NPR left him go and of all people, Bill O’Reilly went to bat for him…. but since that time he has kept drifting farther left with each passing day….. he should go to CNN or MSNBC or one of the major networks when his thought process would be accepted …. do us a favor Fox and bring back O’Reilly ……..

33. Jack Lentz

May 4, 2020 11:23 am

I think it would be a relief not to hear Juan W
    illiams’ extremely biased opinions. He is rude and abrasive when he cuts off other people with his “no no let me finish” bullcrap as if his is the only opinion that matters.

34. Hum

May 4, 2020 11:23 am

I used to like Williams when he was Republican! I felt sorry for him when PBS dropped him and felt good when Fox gave him a job! When that miserable Obama started running Williams changed to Obama’s party and he started to turn against Mr. Trump along with others in Fox News. I always will wonder how much money George Soros paid to change their talking points against our President? I think Fox needs to replace Williams, Wallace and other dem leaning hosts! Williams should not be on with the decent hosts for sure! Especially on the five he should be replaced post haste! He is a useless piece of trash. I know his history and sorry now that Fox even gave him a job. He has no loyalty and when he started to support Obama I stopped feeling sorry for him! Obama is another crooked politician who is trying to unseat President Trump, the only politician to ever in my 80 years keep election promises showing the other politicians up who say getting things done in Washington is difficult! Those others are feathering their own beds for lifelong jobs. All those others become rich regardless of party as soon as they get in Washington! Thy start off oh so poor but end up like Obama buying a $14,000,000.00 property! Did you ever wonder how that works???

35. Robert Bollinger

May 4, 2020 11:26 am

What is with Fox News having the likes oj Juan Williams and Chris Wallace, both losers. Is Fox News to become the next Socialist news network. I agree they should fit right in with CNN,ABC and CBS.

36. David Hamilton

May 4, 2020 11:27 am

Fox GET RID OF WILLIAMS he is a Lier and a Democrat HACK or your ratings are going to go down.

37. Purpleonion

May 4, 2020 11:27 am

If anyone should be quarantined, it should be Juan Williams! He is so biased, there’s nothing he says but lies about Trump. Why FOX even has him on is beyond me. I used to like the Five, but when he’s on I tune them out.

38. Terry

May 4, 2020 11:34 am

Juan Williams should listen to his conservative son who is way smarter than his Dad! I’m not sure how the remaining four can stand him on “The Five”? He frequently rants & raves about anything President Trump does or does not do. FOX had better hear the warning of many viewers & get rid of Williams, Wallace & the crooked Brazille scum bag. You can bet that when Williams comes on in the afternoon, my TV goes off!

May 4, 2020 11:38 am

The Demonrats Uncle Tom- Jaun Jackoff Williams, this P.O.S. is a Fox News Liberal Commie Token. Williams shows the true colors of FOX- A liberal, Demonrat run fake news outlet. Williams was promoted from Janitor to commie Commentator as Fox needed a quick token & found williams hiding in the closet. He was sheep smiths boy, & belongs kicking cans with him.

40. John J. MacFarlane, Jr.

May 4, 2020 11:42 am

Juan Williams is absolutely not a ‘star’ at Fox News and Chris Wallace has only been around there for so long because of his father’s legacy! Both need to be fired immediately!

41. joseph parise

May 4, 2020 11:44 am

Yes, Juan’s liberal 98 % of the time. I like Juan> I watch the 5 everyday on fox news he says a lot of good things but he always leaves those good thing s hanging he never ends there? Always end with negative way after the good things I never hear him say and end on good advise always end UP putting down the Republican’s or what they did or trying to say?

42. Bob Kupper

May 4, 2020 11:46 am

Both Wallace and Williams are total losers. They are so obviously biased and totally pompous that I immediately change stations. Get rid of these people. Surely there are a few liberals who can make their case without exhibiting TDS.

Well, maybe I’m wrong about that. Mea Culpa!!

43. joseph parise

May 4, 2020 11:51 am

Chris Wallace is 100% liberal never says anything thats good either tries to change it or puts it n a different respective?? He needs to go to the other fake news station and we all know who they are? NEED TO RELIEVE HIM FROM DUTY asap his MEMORY LOSS IS PROGRESSING????

44. Elizabeth

May 4, 2020 12:08 pm

Like most of you I find it difficult to be subjected to liberals. And I agree that they are so committed to the Democrat/liberal agenda that the facts don’t matter to them. They will stoop to any level to shut up conservatives and always support the lowest common denominator of human behavior. But you must realize that FOX needs to have a balance. They are trying to attract viewers, they are constantly being criticized for catering to only conservatives. Juan Williams is the useful liberal for the five, which could also be named Out Numbered, he is massively out argued and debated by the remaining four. Wallace is just plain hateful. He is probably wanting to be let out of his contract so he can move over to main stream fake news.

45. Vern

May 4, 2020 12:12 pm

I have felt that he shouldn’t be on Fox News at all. Get him off and get someone who is credible and worth listening to!

46. CJ

May 4, 2020 12:14 pm

Whenever Juan Williams starts talking, I mute the TV. He is an idiot, and I wish they would get rid of him.

47. Frances Thomas

May 4, 2020 12:44 pm

I agree with getting rid of Juan, Chris Wallace & Donna Brazile, whenever they are on a program
    I change the channel to OAN , if I want to see those 3 I will watch MSNBC, CNN or one of the
    other channels. Fox better be careful, they are going to loose a lot of viewers if they keep those
    3 on their programs.

48. Sandra

May 4, 2020 12:44 pm

I don’t care for Juan Williams. He brings President Trump into every conversation to bring him down. He has no respect for the President of the United States, whom God put into office. Just like the other Democrats or Republicans who HATE Trump need to help put America back together again for the people of our great country. He who hates his brother (men and women) is in darkness and walks in darkness, and don’t know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded their eyes.

49. Carolyn

May 4, 2020 1:04 pm

I know on the 5 I want to punch him in the face and why is he on the 5 for gods sale get rid of him. His opinions doesn’t mean a thing…
    How stupid is he that he can’t see what Trump has done for us than Obama in 8 years. Are you crazy to switch over to democrats and knowing the truth about Obama how stupid are you?

50. phxgeo

May 4, 2020 1:28 pm

Who in hell wrote that first line of this stupid article? Juan is burned out non-star. He has been an insignificant wimp. I must say the FOX News leadership is the one who is out of line by hiring this POS on a contract and wasting heir money. I love the other 4 on The 5 but as long as he is there I will not watch it. I will listen to classic music on the radio before I will allow his lies in my house.

51. Sandra Broberg

May 4, 2020 2:48 pm

I cannot say anything nice about Juan Williams. He makes absolutely no sense and his views are a disgrace to Fox and his fellow commentators. I do not understand his logic, after listening to his co-workers. Definitely needs to go!!!!

52. Harry

May 4, 2020 3:23 pm

If you add Juan Williams, ChrisWallace and Donna Brazille IQ in a bucket, it would be O !

53. jack Henriques

May 4, 2020 3:25 pm

Hey Fox if you want to continue to exist get rid of this LIBERAL HACK WILLIAMS HE S A FREAKEN IDIOT> I WOULD SAY MORE BUT WHATS THE USE> FOX GONE LIBERAL AND WILL SINK WATCH
    OANN much better news organization. No liberal bullshit.

54. Richard Eckelhofer

May 4, 2020 3:26 pm

Never liked WILLIAMS . He has always been far left. If he ever leave FOX , he can take Wallace and Brazille . I do think Fox is becoming more left and that is very disturbing .

55. MIKE

May 4, 2020 4:06 pm

Tired of his useless, ignorant ass. Unlike Geraldo Rivera a democrat who can at least give some credit when its due this useless piece of shit has never had one good word to say about Trump. In fact his stupid 3rd grade educated ass is no journalist. His views are on the same level as AOC, hes not close to being a journalist any more than Chris Wallace is. People lets bombard social media to boycott FOX until they get rid of these two worthless pieces of shit. Maybe they can clean toilets at FOX but take their left wing democrat asses off the air.

56. Leonid Bokarius

May 4, 2020 4:13 pm

For years already this liberal was showing his soft approach (or soft mind, or soft brain) at any of Fox presentations. Probably it is time to finish with his presence on the screen dirtying the view and opinions of normal real Americans?

57. Fadonna Campbell

May 4, 2020 4:29 pm

I can not stand Juan Williams, Donna Brazil, Chris Wallace. Juan does not belong on the 5. It is now 5:00 and instead of watching the 5 I am the computer I like the other 4 on the Five except when they have Donna Brasil(she is a rat) Juan is so nasty I don’t want to see him Chris is so one sided it is pitiful, just like when he moderated the debate between Trump & Clinton (you could see right thru him) Instead of watching Fox News all day and most of the evening, I am watching HGTV Yes, lots of re-runs but Fox has a lot of ‘opinions’ A lot of us could take their places, we all have opinions. Last is Paul Ryan, he is a weasel , he was when he stood behind Trump ‘rolling his eyes to Trumps speaking

58. WH

May 4, 2020 5:16 pm

i once respected your balanced positions Juan. no more. youre a has-been.
    go suck up w scarbo or maddow

59. Greta

May 4, 2020 7:46 pm

60. sjk

May 4, 2020 8:12 pm

Just another black guy wanting to talk bad about a white person.

Juan, do the world a favor, drop dead.

61. anna J patti

May 5, 2020 7:08 am

Juan Williams should be living on Mars. No one is interested in anything he has to stay on Earth. He makes things up in his head. He is a typical Demoncrat that can never speak a word of truth. He dreams up his poll numbers. Fox News, be rid of Juan Williams now if you want people to continue watching The Five.

62. Corazon J. Gutierrez

May 5, 2020 12:30 pm

Juan Williams, Chris Wallace don’t belong to Fox News. I stopped recording The Five and Fox News Sunday because of these two. Take them out already or I will go to OAN to watch conservative news.

63. Jerry Smith

May 5, 2020 12:52 pm

Look I realize we need to hear both sides of the Political spectrum but to have a totally Trump hater like Juan Williams is just asinine, he has his head so far up Obama’s ass that if President Trump were to find a cure for cancer Juan would claim it was only because of Obama, good grief people does the man even have a brain. Between him and the other three idiots Brazile, Mathews and Wallace President Trump does not stand a chance of a snowball in hell of doing anything right, There are other Dems out there that I have seen who at least show a little common sense when discussing different topics whereas Juan only knows that Trump cannot be right. I normally tape all the programs I watch because I get sick of all the stupid commercials that are aired and I can just pass over them which is what I mainly do when Juan starts to give an opinion,

64. Walkin O'Shea

May 5, 2020 4:40 pm

FOX news should quarantine from Juan Williams or vice versa. Time for Juan to beat a path to the FOX door. No one is even remotely interested in what he has to say.

65. Jules Siok

June 1, 2020 8:02 pm

YOU NEED QUALITY VISITORS THAT BUY FROM YOU ?I can get for your site visitors:- from search engines – visitors from social media – visitors from any country you want – very low bounce rate & long visit durationCLAIM YOUR 24 HOURS FREE TEST => https://bit.ly/3gqLEoEDo not forget to read Review to convince you, is already being tested by many people who have trusted it !!