Fox News’ Juan Williams INSANELY Blames Trump For Coronavirus Deaths

Tasteless Juan Williams is completely out of control.

In a written statement released to the public, the Democrat Fox News commentator Williams blasted Donald Trump, even going so far as to claim that Trump is “lying” to the American people about Coronavirus and is causing people to die.

“You don’t need a cheat sheet on President Trump’s 2020 campaign strategy,” Williams said, claiming that Trump “wants you to forget his stumbles on the battlefield of the coronavirus pandemic.”

But not only did Williams attack Trump for his Coronavirus response. But Williams even went a step further by calling Donald Trump’s strategy to fight Coronavirus a “lying strategy.”

Williams even claimed Trump’s leadership is killing people.

Williams Blames Trump For Coronavirus Deaths

“Trump’s failure of leadership, constant spewing of misinformation and lack of a coherent national strategy allowed the virus to do greater damage to the economy than it otherwise would,” Williams claimed.

Williams mocked Trump supporters, lecturing them on supporting the president:

“Let me preempt my Trump-supporting friends right here, because I can feel them getting ready to interject.”

Williams then proceeded to go on an attack against all Donald Trump voters, stating:

“Any voter applauding Trump’s bluster has to close their eyes to the obvious.”

Juan Williams Should Be Fired

Words cannot describe how painful it is that Juan Williams still has a job for Fox News. It’s a disgrace to Republicans everywhere.

These baseless, ridiculous attacks are downright evil. Anyone who would blame a politcal opponent for the deaths being caused by Coronavirus right now does not deserve to belong on television.

Williams’ actions are shameful. It’s time for Fox News to take actions before it gets too late. Williams should be fired or Republicans will go elsewhere to receive their news.

Do YOU think Juan Williams is bad for Fox News? Comment below!

CopyAMP code

May 11, 2020 10:51 am

Commie-Token Juan the Demonrat pawn is a joke. The cowardly P.O.S. serves no useful purpose in life period. He is a worthless liberal fox news stooge. Fox dug buckwheat Williams out of the deepest hole in the sewer. Fox looks ignorant for having the idiot as an employee. Send sambo williams back to his janitorial job where he belongs.

• Mmj

May 11, 2020 12:09 pm

That’s because he is a Demonic Rat….they are NOT intelligent people. If they takeover the WH those of us who love ❤️ our country and our freedom will be their prisoners….they will be worse that Hitler and Stalin….god help us all. The demonic Democrat voters will have our blood on their hands

2. RicHard G Wrona

May 11, 2020 10:57 am

Juan Williams Is Worst Then Shep! He Is A Biased Racist Who Hates America And Its True Patriots And If He Was Not On The Five And Had His Own Spot On Fox His Ratings Would be Way, Way Lower Then Shep Smith’s And Must Be The Next To Go, If Not Fox Will Suffer More Drops In Their Ratings , Because WeT he People , The True American Patriots Have Had Enough Of Fox’s Lack Of Appreciation For Our Support And It Wont Take Much For Us To Turn On Them Like They Are Turning On US, As A Matter Of Fact Lots Of Us Already Are 😡 I Stand For The 🇺🇸 Flag And I Kneel For The ✝️ Cross!!! 🇺🇸 👍 🦅

3. Bernadette Thomas

May 11, 2020 10:58 am

Juan d nothing more than a token at FOX. The whole network is losing its standards. They are trying to appease the lower ends in f Americans to increase their ratings. Juan should have been fired years ago. He’s as dumb as they come.

4. Scott Hamilton

May 11, 2020 10:58 am

“HE” must be a total JACK ASS and should be removed from the network. More people need to STOP watch FOX and then their ratings will DROP. Will be nice to see then go by the wayside.

5. Jennifer

May 11, 2020 11:01 am

Juan is always a bathroom break. I find him most distasteful!! Can’t believe they keep him on, unless they want to give viewers a chance to get up to do something .

6. Jan Farley

May 11, 2020 11:02 am

Fox cannot remake Juan Williams, he Is a joke and I have no RESPECT for him. He is a disgrace to the Fox network..

7. Charli_tuna and RET/DAV/USA

May 11, 2020 11:06 am

Just how uncivilized and disgusting does one of the maniacal, rabid pack of jackals have to be to get removed from public view. Old Nine-Juan-Juan is beyond insanity – he is safely high above that in the realm of the bizarre, delusional and a tremendous disgrace and embarrassment to this country.

8. Angie

May 11, 2020 11:07 am

Juan Williams is getting very much like Schiff, I usually call him Schitt. Constantly lies. Fox doesn’t need to keep him on but for some reason does . He certainly is not informative and know he’s lying but does it anyway. Is Fox paying him extra for that. Fox get rid of some of your board including the idiot you hired (Ryan) you may have to. Wonder if he’s involved with Obama?

9. Kaye Parsons

May 11, 2020 11:07 am

I can’t believe Juan Williams is still on Fox News. He is a poor representative for Fox. It would be a shame to lose listeners or readers because of him and that is what is going to happen if he gets to continue with Fox.

10. DONNA

May 11, 2020 11:08 am

JUAN WILLIAMS IS A DISGRACE TO FOX NEWS AND WHY THEY KEEP HIM AROUND IS SHAMEFUL
    WHEN HE IS TALKING I TURN HIM OFF CAN’T STAND HIS UGLY SELF. HE IS JUST ANOTHER STUPID DEMOCRAT WHO DESERVES TO BE REPLACED. LET HIM GO SUCK ASS WITH PELOSI.

• Anthony Palmer

May 14, 2020 1:38 pm

Donna your right on. I never really cared for him. I e-mailed Fox a couple times and told them what I thought about Williams and his attitude. I know he is fighting three pretty sharp people but right is right and wrong is wrong. Have a good day.

11. Karen McKenzie

May 11, 2020 11:09 am

This is far from the first time Juan Williams has insulted the intelligence and integrity of Trump and his supporters. It’s well past time for him and his obvious bias to be removed permanently from Fox News.

12. Tisha Burdick

May 11, 2020 11:11 am

First, Juan Williams is FAR from being a “star” on Fox News. He’s a token liberal Fox contracts with to uphold their claim to “fair and balanced”. Like so many other liberals Juan Williams makes up facts, which reasonable Fox personalities call him out for on a regular basis. Fox News would be far better off with removing Juan Williams and his progressive blabber in favor of a reasonable democrat that can carry on a real conversation with inserting lies in every sentence.

13. ken

May 11, 2020 11:11 am

juan Williams is a crazy dem fool. he should be fired, why does fox need this Obama has been as a filler for good programming. cnn and MSNBC need more fools like this

14. Susan

May 11, 2020 11:13 am

Juan. Did you drink the cool aid? I always liked that you were showing another point of view. Did one of the lame stream news outlets offer you a job or bribe you to talk such trash? Why don’t you review Jesse’s timeline on the virus and apologize to Trump supporters for your brain freeze. Maybe you had ice cream with Nancy. Sorry love, apologize or leave.

15. ROBERT E MORAN

May 11, 2020 11:16 am

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE ! WILLIAMS, BRAZILLE, WALLACE.AND EVEN CAVUTO . I’M DONE. STICK FOX NEWS UP THE CEO’S BIG ASS !!!!!!!!. WHEN THESE 4 PEOPLE ARE GONE I’LL BE BACK. ?

• Shirley Condit

May 12, 2020 2:06 pm

Thanks for your honesty, Robert.
      Couldn’t have said it better. We have been faithful viewers of Fox but have been compelled to mute these so called news contributors. Past time for them to be gone. Kudos to: Varney Charles Paine, Donna, Tucker Carlson, Hannity, and Laura Ingraham. They are incensed as a lot of us are that this crisis is happening in our country. TRUMP 2020!!!!!!
      Save our country.

16. Baron S

May 11, 2020 11:16 am

For years, I have tolerated Juan William’s liberal, democratic rants, only because of Fox fair and balanced policy. This time he has gone too far! He might better spend his time at CNN where he would be in lockstep with the other delusional people. Fox’s current group of liberals,(Juan, Donna, and Wallace), are the reason I watch less and less Fox news—-possibly soon to be zero!

17. Sandra Riggs

May 11, 2020 11:18 am

Juan is most disgraceful to all Americans and fox news. He should shuffle himself over to CNN where democrats believe the sky is falling. We personally mute our tv when he comes on. His dismissal would be much appreciated. Thank you

18. Santino

May 11, 2020 11:18 am

Just what the country needs at a time such as this thanks to CHINA the scumbags who we along with all the other countries infected by this bio-chemical warfare should all join forces and bomb the crap out of them and do away with these communist scumbags who hate America like Juan the creator face lend me twenty till his face clears up half breed piece of human turd. Fox news should be ashamed of allowing political hack like this piece of shit Donna Brazile another racist fraud Chris I’m a registered Dummy Crap Wallace along with Trey RINO Gowdy with I’m on the board of Fox RINO Paul the fraud Ryan who will go down as the second worse speaker of the house we all know who leads the league Nancy the crumb paper ripper PIGLOSI!!!!! If people recall the Dummy Craps were sending out tons of subpoena’s regarding the Russian hoax while Gowdy and Ryan refused to allow the Republican majority the right to do the same as they along with the party of I hate America put us through three years of wasted tax payer’s money and drama where lend me twenty till his face clears up Juan the racist and his party were all in the hoax impeachment mode as China was allowing this to spread world wide I guess creator face forgot that very important message so I say to Fox please you are the only so called conservative news outlets for us fair balanced and unafraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I approve this message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Joseph Lawski

May 11, 2020 11:20 am

Never liked the liberal idiot..never a positive thing to say. Hes a usa and trump hater and I have no use for this useless idiot..fire him but dont replace him with the cheater…..brazil..shes just as bad..tired of seeing their socialist views

20. Ann Oppenheimer

May 11, 2020 11:21 am

This is the last straw for Juan Williams. He hasn’t been able to control his mouth for some time. It shows he hates trump. That is obvious. He never has a nice word to say about anything positive Trump says or does. This is the worst thing he has said. Not a rational thought. Can’t be on fox!!! I have observed him for a long time. He has lost it. Include him with Nancy Pelosi. Wacko!! He doesn’t have a clue how virus started and afraid Trump will be elected again!! Which he will.

21. Don

May 11, 2020 11:22 am

Fox News has 2 liberal left socialists broadcasting their insane opinions, Juan Williams and Chris Wallace. Both of them are traitors to the Constitution and the American way of life. Socialism is NOT what this Nation stand for! Both need to find employment somewhere else and quit ruining the reputation of Fox News.

22. Lola75

May 11, 2020 11:24 am

Juan Williams is entitled to his sad misguided opinion…but you know the old saying of what an opinion is, don’t you? Fox News is showing the media that ALL are welcomed at their table. However opinionated they may be against Republicans, Fox News audiences are smart enough to disregard Juan Williams & his bluster. Fire him…no. Those comments like “ours” are protected under the Constitution, I have like or no respect for Juan Williams & his soapbox, & others should as well. Otherwise you’re giving him undeserved POWER. Shame on him though, & his stupidity.

23. william couch

May 11, 2020 11:32 am

“IF” fired,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he would be a 2 time looser,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he was fired from NPR… “IF” your fired from NPR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you know you’re “PHUQUED UP!!!

24. STEPHEN LEEB

May 11, 2020 11:34 am

Juan Williams , nothing but pure IGNORANCE that has sucked down the commie socialist kool aid by the barrel full just to stay relevant , SCREW YOU YOU HACK so called journalist !!!

25. Nr

May 11, 2020 11:41 am

The libs just want to keep you home by offering you more money ($2000 a month)so that the economy could go down a very deep shit hole! And create a great depression the likes you never seen. Don’t be fooled! You can’t trust these evil liberal Commie Demoncrats!

Bella Pelosi, better known as Dracula. Sneaked in a 1 billion Dollar funding for Plan Parenthood (The abortion factory) and other things that have nothing to do with the Coronavirus bill. Evil and Devious indeed! Never let a crisis go to waste is one of the Demoncrat 10 Satanic Commandments.

Wuhan Virus Bioweapon AKA: China Virus, Coronavirus weaponized by China and their Globalist treasonous Godless demoncratic Commie party and cohorts Soros the MSM fake media, academia, Hollywood, Millennials.RINOs..to crash the greatest US economy ever! And to take down the greatest president ever, President Trump!! Keep up the great work President Trump! 2020 and beyond! From the Patriots of a Commie free America!

26. Ran-man

May 11, 2020 11:51 am

Not only is he bad for Fox, he’s bad for America with his hate filled racist comments. If a leftist hater doesn’t say it he condemns it. He’s the reason I quit watching Fox and get my news online. I don’t care if he only gets minimum wage, he’s overpaid ! My nieces pet pot bellied pig could add more insight and wisdom to a telecast. It’s time others join me and boycott Fox for employing such jerks . MAGA ! Just sayin !

27. Roger

May 11, 2020 11:53 am

MOST DEFINITELY BE FIRED NO IF ANDS OR BUTS. WHY IS HE STILL ON THE FIVE???? HE NEVER ADDS ANYTHING WORTH A SHIT AND THE WAY HE THINKS IS COMPLETELY TWISTED. I CHANGE THE CHANNEL WHEN HE SPEAKS MORE THAN 2 OR 3 WORDS. I CAN’T STAND THE RACIEST

28. Ceejay

May 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Juan Williams needs to be dumped from FOX! He has no business being on this channel whatsoever! He’s always on the attack . Not too many even care what his opinion is anyway. Get him off!!!

29. Chip Aiken

May 11, 2020 12:12 pm

Juan is shamefully wrong! I’ve come to believe, based on all I’ve seen from the press, Russian collusion, impeachment , Kavenaugh hearings, Gen. Flynn set-up, etc. that it is the Democrats that are evil. They are subtle about it when things are going their way and beyond vicious when things don’t go their way. Their thirst for power is is paramount! They don’t care about people in this country or the country; only power!

30. William Ryan

May 11, 2020 12:15 pm

I’ve never had good vibes listening and watching Williams on TV. I’m not surprised to read this negativity about him. However, every allegation about him should be verified before any action is taken to remove him from Fox!

31. Stephanie

May 11, 2020 12:17 pm

He should be fired for his comments. I thought Juan Williams was a decent individual and now I know he is not worth working for Fox. Fox does need him He’s a loser. I hope he realized what he did was not right for a news reporter or journalist to put those kind of comment s and put down Trumps supporters

32. Joanne Martin

May 11, 2020 12:20 pm

It’s not free speech when you accuse a person of killing Americans. Juan should be ashamed of himself. I don’t watch Fox anymore. Every other media outlet unashamedly is an arm of the democrat party. So what’s wrong with a Fox being the lone outlet for Trump?!?!? Used to take me 3 fingers to count the abysmal dems on Fox. Now it takes both hands. I’m done. No more Fox.

33. Gmann

May 11, 2020 12:21 pm

Juan Williams has been a Trump Hater for years. Anything he says about the POTUS is ALWAYS negative. I wish Fox would dump this chump already, I cant stand this guy.

34. Marlopi

May 11, 2020 12:22 pm

I have never considered Juan Williams a Fox News Star — more of a Democrat plant shill to spout their false rhetoric.

35. Carolyn

May 11, 2020 12:24 pm

William needs to get off Fox along with Wallace. Wallace is a snake and I have never liked him on the 5. He always thinks he has something good to say about what they say and he’s so wrong they need to get him off the show before no one watches anymore.
    I watch till that son of a bitch come on I don’t care what comes out of his communist mouth. Trump is our President and he will be for 4 more years. Get used to it…

36. Rich

May 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Juan Williams has been losing respect from the public, His off the wall comments are leaning to someone who is heading to the loony bin. He has been drinking the water that all the Dem’s have been drinking. I have listened to him thru the years he has been with Fox and he has been in line with his beliefs and I could follow those beliefs, not always agreeing but this is someone loosening all aspect of reality. I will leave it there. Must Be Removed from Fox, giving the station a look that all the other networks are spouting, FAKE NEWS!!!!

37. thomas

May 11, 2020 12:31 pm

When the fuck are they going to fire this asshole? He and wallace are the reason i quit watching fox!If i wanted to watch that shit,i would turn cnn on. GO TRUMP 2020!

38. Richard slager

May 11, 2020 12:42 pm

just fire the guy! He hates the world because he was born black! That’s why he married the first ugly white woman that came along. It didn’t work, He is still just a nasty old wanna be white man who was born black and he hates it. FIRE HIM FOX NEWS!

39. Angela

May 11, 2020 1:03 pm

Juan Williams should be fired. He can go to all the liberal fake news shows to be heard why should I have to read about him calling people like me being called names on Fox
    Don’t need him. President Trump has enough problems with fake news don’t give him more by keeping this fake on Fox

40. Jps

May 11, 2020 1:15 pm

I turn him off. I do not watch the Five because of him. Fox get rid of him or loose viewers of every show he is on.

41. Jim

May 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Williams is at over the top a rabid lefty, he should have been gone a long time ago. He’s not doing Fox any good. So much for fair and balanced.

42. Diana Buckingham

May 11, 2020 2:12 pm

Juan Is a very right sided person,and not very smart.Notice when the truth is spoken,,his eyes keep flickering,he cannot take It,,,his body and mind are shaken. Does he forget who,when no one else would hire him,,,who got you a job ????Itwas a republican no one else wanted you– and turned there back on you…
    Now remember you belong with the Waste of the world,,get off FOX and Groovel some where for a job. Maybe there is an opening of cleaning the subways,some disinfect may land on you.

43. madeline Zazueta

May 11, 2020 2:28 pm

FOX GET SOME BALLS AND GET RID OF THE SLIME LIKE jUAN, HE HAS NO SMARTS WHAT SO EVER WHY DO YOU KEEP HIM? DO YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS BRAINLESS AND BLACK
    DO YOU FEAR A BACKLASH FROM BLACKS. THEY ARE ALWAYS SAYING SHIT ABOUT REPUBLICANS
    YES WE ARE SMARTER PRETTIER MUCH BETTER LOOKING

TAKE A LOOK THEY CAN’T COMPETE!! MADDIE

44. Carol Meinen

May 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Yes Juan Williams MUST GO!! When he come on I mute the channel or go elsewhere. He is nothing but a hot air stream for the Democratic Party & doesn’t even speak the truth. Get rid of him NOW!!!

45. John Stuckey

May 11, 2020 3:01 pm

I think J.Williams has been using Fox News for his own benefit, he always downs the white race, and continues to promote the Black race. And when he shows pictures of his family, you see several white people. And he always downs the Republican party & the people in it. But yet when his own son ran for public office, he ran on the Republican ticket. How two faced can you get? He is the biggest downer on all your shows! He is an anchor, but he will never be an anchorman, not with his ways!! He needs to go!!!! Or watch your ratings go down, down down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. WH

May 11, 2020 3:13 pm

juan never had a problem with any of
    o bumbas criminal actions.
    just another progressive hypocrite.

47. Sidney Smith

May 11, 2020 3:25 pm

Yes, Yes, Yes Juan Williams should be fired. He turns my stomach.
    It is actually hard to watch him, especially since he died his hair and mustache black. He looks like a clown. He actually looks evil. He is so jealous of Trump. I think ALL liberals
    are jealous of Trump. They cant see all of the good things Trump has done for our country. They hate him and he is the best president we have ever had.

48. Tarzan's Dad

May 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Ever since I have been watching the show, I always felt he was the news shows in house jerk.
    what ever any one said he had a stupid answer at best, it was like he was a CNN plant for there BS.

49. Deborah Lynn Ellis

May 11, 2020 6:05 pm

Juan Williams goes off on wild tangents against President Trump all the time. He clearly is blinded by the corrupt Obama administration and cannot see beyond his own nose! Others on “The Five” Fox News show try to calm him down and get him to stop ranting but he just goes on and on. Personally I cannot stand his ridiculous comments against the Republican party, in particular our President! It is one thing to have someone express their personal view but quite another when they go off yelling and interrupting others, yet he won’t stop.

50. jeannie Barcus

May 11, 2020 6:33 pm

I’ve been “tolerating” Juan Williams & his President Trump hating comments far too long! Williams has been Blessed to have Been hired at FOX but he’s showed his Scum-bag comments too many times for me.
    He needs to get escorted out of his box LIVE ~ during the show! FOX’s ratings will go UP if they have the guts to do it.

51. Jerry

May 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Absolutely !!! MSNBC, CNN orABC maybe he could do a follow-up show after Joe and Mika? He has always leaned to the Left, sounding more and more liberal as time goes on. Now he has outdone himself. I am afraid if he continues in that direction I will have to stop watching. I follow Fox News all day but I have already stopped watching Leland and Cavuto, Now there is one more show I will add to my list.

52. Marie

May 13, 2020 1:48 am

JUAN WILLIAMS IS VERY STUPID, MORON, AN IDIOT, I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE IS STILL ON FOX NEWS, HE IS A DEVIL DEMOCRAT RACIST, MOST OF THE BLACK ARE FROM TRUMP, THEY LOVE TRUMP BUT THIS NEGRO JUAN WILLIAMS IS A DISGRACE FOR Fox News. AND HATTING TO US, HE HATE HIMSELF……WILLIAM IS A DISGUSTING NEGRO COMMUNIST AND RACIST BY HIMSELF………

53. ER

May 13, 2020 1:15 pm

If Fox does not fire Williams for this ,than they should rehire Trish Regan and apology to her for YOUR stupidity.