Fox News Heads Reportedly Panicking After Viewers Rush To Newsmax

Fox News betrayed Donald Trump while pushing the Democrat agenda. And now they are paying DEARLY for it…

According to an explosive report from Mediaite, former Fox News host Eric Bolling says that Fox News network officials are “very, very nervous” after the network took a major hit in viewship. According to him, the network lost an astounding 40% of its viewers after they refused to stand up for the Republican Party. Now it looks like Americans are choosing to watch Newsmax instead!

Fox Takes A 40% Hit

In a recent interview, the Republican television host who used to work at Fox News, Eric Bolling, says that after Fox News declared Biden the winner of Arizona without evidence, Americans were outraged at the network:

“Here’s what happened guys, let’s be honest with you, I can talk about this, Donald Trump on November 3rd — Fox declared Biden the winner in Arizona. MAGA-world went ballistic…”

Bolling continued, saying that Republicans are now moving over to Newsmax, saying:

“They switched over and they looked and they found Newsmax.”

Bolling says that Fox News lost 40% of its audience after betraying the Republican Party, saying:

“Fox lost about 40% of their audience. 40 percent. That’s a big number. I have friends still there that say they are very, very nervous about it, they’re sucking wind on it and they don’t know how to turn it around.”

Let Fox News serve as a reminder for what happens when the elites try to betray the Republican Party. Americans won’t stand for it! We’ll fight back.

Do YOU think that Fox News has lost its way? Comment below and let us know what you think!

1. french

December 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Fox is not done losing viewers….. due to the trained Trump hater and speaks like a total Liberal on Fox….I will not watch many of the shows anymore because they r traitors to we Conservatives…The Story with Martha is another one…she was part of that early announcement of Arizona…and she speaks not like a Conservative..so she is off my list….they will lose more after they continue to lean left…To bad I used to love them…not anymore

2. mary

December 22, 2020 8:55 pm

YES THEY DID AND NOT THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR IT. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO FOX NEWS FOR ANYTHING. THEY SCREWED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND WE WILL NEVER LET THEM FORGET THAT. I SURELY WILL NOT.

3. jack Henriques

December 22, 2020 9:54 pm

They should go off the air if I had my way. Still many more viewers to leave. Make them pay where it hurts lost revenue and bankruptcy. Patriots need to send this message don t think you can screw us cuz you can t

4. Matthew

December 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Fox News is now trash… no better than cnn or any of the other news stations… I now watch News Max and some other conservative news venues online… GOOD BYE FOX…

5. STEVE SANTORE

December 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Sean Hannity is probably the only show keeping them a float with alittle help from Tucker and Laura. I DO NOT WATCH ANY MORE MY TV NEVER USE TO LEAVE FOX NEWS. BUT WHEN THE SON TOOK OVER AND THEN NEVER TRUMPER PAUL RYAN JOINED THE BOARD, WE NEW T HFF AT WAS THE END OF FOX NEWS AS WE KNEW IT.

6. Gary

December 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Yeah, Fox News lost me too! However, I still tune in for Hannity and Lara Ingram they are true Americans. I’ve never seen Fox News fail so bad. And can you believe that Wallace is still there!
    Fox News may go down for the count after continually insulting Trump Supporters. Trump may put them out of business and he is the one to do it. I listen to Hannity on my truck radio on the Patriot News channel, not Fox New channel anymore. And to think I trusted Fox News over all the others.

7. Penny A Hoerauf

December 23, 2020 6:18 am

Only watching – Mark Levin, Sean. Tucker, Ingram. Judge Jeanne, and Watters world – Fox did nothing for all its loyal conservative watchers. There are now quite a few new places to trust and watch and including the radio! If you want to win us back:
    Help Trump get this election fraud resolved since he really won!
    Help save this nation and our constitution with the truth!
    Apologize to all your viewers and Trump via Sean Hannity and show them what you will do to help!
    74 + millions people will be watching…

8. Shirley A. Martinez

December 23, 2020 7:52 am

I’m done with Fox – I only watch OAN and Newsweek now. Brazil and Juan Williams are disgusting as well as the Sandra who thought she was so smart by “ calling it”. I only record Mark Levin, Watters and Hanity. I even have suspicions about Tucker Carlson.

9. Carol

December 23, 2020 8:28 am

I don’t give Fox News a minute of my watch time. Yes, I like Tucker, Hannity, and Laura along with a smattering of others, but I am done with their channel. If they want me to watch them, they will have to leave Fox. I do listen to Hannity on the radio.

10. Michael

December 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Nobody should be mad at FOX News for declaring early that Biden won Arizona, they were proven right. They were telling the truth, the truth to Trump and his supporters is a four letter word. You all have forgotten what the true definition of truth is, Trump has proven he has. If the democrats stole the election where is the proof, and if there was rock solid proof why has no court of law sided with Trump, not one has, over 50 lawsuits have been filed and all have been soundly rejected, many by Trump handpicked judges, even the supreme court. See they stand for the truth and the law not lies and conspiracy theories. If there was widespread voter fraud that amounted to millions and millions of votes, there is no way to hide it, itwould be to big to hide. Also both FOX news and Newsmax have had to air retractions on the voting machines being rigged because one of the companies is threatening to sue them, and FOX News and Newsmax had to retract their reporting because they knew what they said were lies and in a court of law that would have been proven that they reported baseless lies. And both networks knew they would lose the court case!! Trump lost fair and square, over 81 million voters chose Biden, and Trump has no one to blame but himself and his big mouth, he proved he was in way over his head and not fit mentally to do the job!!

December 24, 2020 8:45 am

Weinstein Webster crawled out of the Demonrat Dung pile again and is spewing dung out of his crap hole. What a misguided Clown. His soul has been possessed by the Demonrats.

12. Ginny

December 29, 2020 9:11 am

I was a dedicated viewer of Fox News and actually had CNN and MSNBC removed from my cable viewing options….FOX was the only true and balanced news outlet but not any more….what a sell out. I went to Newsmax and I hope they continue to gain the viewership and continue calling out the truth. Fox is now the fake mainstream media outlet. It is such a shame how fast those that I thought had true conviction for the truth have now incredibly changed in an instant. What a profound disappointment.