Fox News Facing Calls To Fire Chris Wallace

It’s looking very, very bad for Chris Wallace.

It’s now being reported that Fox News is now FIRING people in the organization who are hurting television ratings. As a result, many Fox News fans are now calling for Chris Wallace to be the next liberal fired by the news network. And it’s very likely it could happen.

Fox News Is Cleaning House

It’s no secret that Fox News ratings have collapsed since they began turning their backs on the Republican Party. It got so bad that they have seen viewership fall by as much as 50% in recent days. Americans are fed up.

As a result, Fox News recently began announcing that it was laying off workers in the network who contributed to the collapse in ratings. Fox News just made the decision to AXE two senior officials at the network who were unroyal to President Trump. One of the people fired was Chris Stirewalt:

“On Tuesday morning, Fox News fired Chris Stirewalt, the veteran politics editor who was an onscreen face of the network’s election night projection that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had defeated President Trump in Arizona, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.”

And now, Fox News viewers are calling for Chris Wallace to be fired as well.

Chris Wallace Falls From Grace

We have long reported that Chris Wallace has used his position at Fox News to attack Republicans and Conservatives. Wallace has attacked Ted Cruz for standing with Trump. Wallace called for Trump’s family to be kicked out of the debates. And now Wallace has gone so out of control that he’s facing calls to be FIRED over his comments.

According to Yahoo, Chris Wallace just went on Fox News claiming that Joe Biden’s recent Inauguration speech was somehow the best one he’s ever heard. As a result, fans are demanding that he be fired.

Wallace claimed on his show that Biden’s boring, unhinged speech was the greatest one since John F. Kennedy, saying:

“I’ve been listening to these inaugural addresses since 1961 — John F. Kennedy, ‘ask not.’ I thought this was the best inaugural address I ever heard.”

Yes. You read that correctly. Wallace seriously thinks Biden’s speech is the best one he’s ever heard.

As a result, fans of Fox News are now calling on Fox News to fire Wallace.

Robert Barnes, a famous lawyer called out Fox News on Twitter, saying:

“In truth, Fox should just fire Chris Wallace. He is an embarrassment at this point.”

The conservative author Brigitte Gabriel also wants action, saying:

“Is Fox News even trying anymore?”

It’s pretty obvious at this point that Fox News is under a LOT of pressure to get rid of Chris Wallace. Only time will tell if they will do the right thing.

Do YOU think Chris Wallace should be fired? Comment below!

1. Gretchen Smith

January 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Didn’t listen or watch the fake inauguration. Those two aren’t our real in charge people. China is calling the shots. Heels up isn’t black she is Indian and not a real American so I read.

2. G.I. Jane

January 20, 2021 3:42 pm

Both Chris’s are extolling the virtues of Democrats when they don’t have any. The MSM already overwhelms the air waves with anti-Trump, anti-conservative, anti-Christian, anti-small business, anti-republican rhetoric. Kick them off Fox, we’ve had enough of RHINOS’ forked tongues!

3. James

January 20, 2021 3:47 pm

I agree that Chris Wallace needs to go. Honestly, I despise this guy. I used to enjoy Fox News but not anymore. Wallace talks out of both sides of his crooked mouth. Goodbye Chris…

4. Charles Hyneman

January 20, 2021 3:52 pm

I turn off the TV whenever Chris Wallace comes off as I think he is so bias in his comments and watching him takes minutes of my life that I have better things to do. He should be replaced and your ratings will at least go up by 1.

5. Kathryn

January 20, 2021 4:03 pm

I agree with all. Chris Wallace should be fired. He showed how bias he was during the debate. If he believes bidens speech was the best he ever heard, then he never heard any other Presidents speeches.

January 20, 2021 4:03 pm

Wallace, Williams, Cavuto & Brazil should be fired immediately if Fox wants to START redeeming
    itself. However, when & if that happens, Redemption maybe mute, as the damage is already done.
    Conservatives have found new viewing homes in News-Max & O.A.N. & probably wont turn back. The power of the purse will be unleashed on these Socialist fake news outlets, as well as socialist run businesses.

7. 9MM

January 20, 2021 4:21 pm

FOX or should it now be FAUX best clean out the Dizzney socialists or they will find themselves at the same level as CNN or MSNBC the very bottom of the puke barrel.

8. Joaquin

January 20, 2021 4:26 pm

Wallace has been a coward and a back stabber all his life. He won’t be missed when he kicks the bucket also.

9. AJM

January 20, 2021 4:49 pm

Time for him to +go join the liberal rats and back stabers on one of those third rate networks, he would fit right in……..

10. Pat

January 20, 2021 4:57 pm

I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD ASK. YES YES YES FIRE THAT LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC HACK. HE IS AN ANTI TRUMPER AND MAKES IT WELL KNOWN. HE CAN JOIN CNN PERFECT MATCH FOR BOTH. FOX WOULD MAKE A GREAT DECISION AS MOST CONSERVATIVES DO NOT LIKE LISTENING TO HIM AND HOW HE WOULD SLIP IN SO POMPOUS HIS HATRED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP WE LOVE TRUMP, NOT CHRS WALLACE

11. Maria

January 20, 2021 5:12 pm

Chris Wallace should absolutely be fired. He is so arrogant,& self righteous! He is also very judgmental of those who have a differing opinion then his own. Others that should be fired include: Donna Brazil & Geraldo, Cry me a Rivera are also a good start among many that should go!

12. Hazel Anne

January 20, 2021 5:35 pm

Yes, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Neil Caputo, Donna Brazil (lying cheater), Jessica Tarlov, Marie Harf, Leslie Marshall. They just ruin FNC. Yes, things have to change…give us the fair and balanced truth which these democrats are not!!

13. Katydid

January 20, 2021 5:43 pm

Wallace isn’t the only one Fox needs to get rid of. How in the world did so many leftist get into positions of importance at Fox? Who hired them and why? I am through with Fox and I hope Hannity and Carlson go to a better network. I think they are the only thing left at Fox worth watching.

14. Scottagus

January 20, 2021 5:46 pm

I totally agree! I cannot stomach another look at Fox until they get ride of these pathetic belly lying Libs!

15. Edward Zeller

January 20, 2021 6:43 pm

I think it’s to late for Fox News to recover due to their actions. They need to be shut down just like CNN. Fox should have stuck with us, now we don’t want them. If they screwed once an no reason they won’t again.

16. M Hammer

January 20, 2021 7:53 pm

Wallace’s praise of Biden’s inauguration speech as one of the greatest he can remember clearly shows that 1) he has short attention span, and 2)that mediocrity is a low bar to measure against. Either way, these are not the qualities expected of the talent pool at Fox News.
    If Wallace really wants to compete with Trump bashers Lemon and Tapper, he is definitely swimming in the wrong pool, and his game is clearly not up to L&Ts level of claptrap and bamboozle-ry.
    Sorry, Chris, you lose again.

17. Gary

January 20, 2021 8:04 pm

Wallace is an idiot, Fox lost a ton of money because they should have fired this butt-head a few months ago.
    Fox News is losing ground due to the liberalism that has been show, especially concerning the Best President this country has ever had: President Trump!

18. Gary

January 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Biden needed the 20,000 guards because very few attended his 2 or 3 campaigns, if any. And the sad inauguration was mainly empty seats, fences, no crowd, and 20,000 guards.
    And some of you people actually believe he won the 2020 election!

19. Billie Rieske

January 20, 2021 8:14 pm

YES! Chris Wallace should be fired from Fox News. I turn him off EV ERY time he shows his
    smirky leftist face. He has been disgusting for some time and I cannot stand him. Most of my
    friends feel the same way. Get rid of him! The sooner the better!

20. June

January 20, 2021 8:34 pm

When fox’s fire Wallace,Cavuto,Williams, Brazil I’ll start watching Fox but for now I’m happy w Newsmax. And didn’t watch inaugurated thieves today. Didn’t waste my time w thieves steeling our Presidency

21. Richard White

January 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Chris Wallace is, and has been, an embarrassment to Fox news for quite sometime. His actions during the debate he moderated were disgusting. He didn’t have to be pro-Trump, but by the same token, he shouldn’t have demonstrated his support for Biden. A moderator is supposed to make an effort to be neutral, very much like an official at a sporting event. Wallace is one of the reasons that I stopped watching Fox news 5 or more hours everyday. I now watch Newsmax. I do miss some people like Pete Hegseth, Laura Ingraham, Brian Kilmeade, Melissa Francis and a few others. My hope is that they leave Fox like Rob Schmitt did. It was a pleasant surprise for me to find Rob Schmitt at Newsmax.

22. Janice C Pisco

January 21, 2021 2:53 am

Yes fire Wallac Williams Brizil Jessaca Carvto Brian Maria. You should have done it a long time ago ..
    I only watch Hannity Tucker Laura and Week end night timers JESSE Judge Jannie ,Greg Lavine and Steve on sunday that is your only saving grace with out them I have stopped your lucky I even bother but they are the best you have left .They deliver better then your pitiful Channel..There saving you Butt

A happy NEWSMAX GIRL

23. Kathy Scapa

January 21, 2021 5:21 am

I always change channels when Chris Wallace is on. He is a dyed in the wool Democrat, who talks like the Fake News. Fox should get rid of him and their ratings will go back up on the Sunday Show for sure.

24. derf

January 21, 2021 6:55 am

If Chris Wallace isn’t fired i do believe a great amount of viewers will not watch Fox news anymore . From the debates until now he has done nothing but put President Trump down and that very unfair what he has done and should be fired for the way he is acting if Chris Wallace remains on the show i’ll be one of those people not watch Fox any longer It was really bad that President Trump had to debate Biden and Wallace It was plain to see what was going on

25. derf

January 21, 2021 7:02 am

Another one that needs to be taken off the air is Juan Williams. He does nothing for the show i cant stand this person i stop watching the show five because he is on it

26. Janet S Wood

January 21, 2021 9:29 am

I agree totally. Fox should have fired Chris Wallace after the first debate! I, too, turn off Fox when Wallace is on, along with Juan Williams. Both of them are so biased, they belong on the other channels, not Fox. With Biden’s corrupt administration now in power, Fox needs to be the conservative voice. They changed, probably under pressure from the other biased news outlets, and will also lose viewership if they can’t stay strong!