Former National Intelligence Head Says Comey Threw Intelligence Community “Under The Bus”

Once again, James Comey is in big trouble after allegedly disgracing the entire intelligence community in front of Congress.

According to Newsmax, Former Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell says that James Comey’s testimony completely threw the intelligence community “under the bus” and undermining the entire system. Grenell says that Comey is just trying to play ignorant while ignoring the facts.

Comey Throws Intel Community “Under The Bus”

In an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” Grenell said that Comey affectively blamed everyone for the entire Russia investigation hoax except himself, saying:

“James Comey is blaming lower level, mid-level career intelligence officials for this whole debacle. But the most important part is he’s blaming mid-level career officials.”

Grenell slammed Comey for throwing the entire intelligence community “under the bus,” saying:

“He’s pleading that he didn’t know anything about it, and they did it, and so this is the first moment where he’s throwing the intelligence community officials career officials under the bus.”

Grenell Wants More FBI Documents Released

But despite what James Comey might claim, a lot of evidence points that Comey and other officials did know. And now, Grenell wants more FBI documents declassified so the public can know the truth:

“I think it’s incredibly important that we all lean forward on releasing documents.”

He continued, saying:

“I think that this scandal is big enough that we need to lean forward and declassify and release the information.”

Comey Should Answer For What He Did

James Comey can make all the excuses he wants. But the reality is that he targeted President Donald Trump with a hoax investigation that went completely nowhere.

It’s time for James Comey to pay for what he did. It’s time to release documents and finally get to the bottom of this scandal once and for all.

Do YOU think Comey's FBI documents should be released to the public? Comment below!

1. Bobby Sexton

October 6, 2020 1:41 pm

I will never understand why the
    Government is so inept at prosec-
    uting their own. I can only believe that all powers that are are so corrupt they are all theives and need to go to PRISON for crimes commited on the people……

2. mbr722

October 6, 2020 1:43 pm

It is more than important that we know what these dreadful people have done to this country. All the documents must be given to whichever branch of our government asks for them. They must be unredacted and the contexts perused as you would any treasonous documents. These sorry excuses for human beings must be treated as having committed treason. There is no excuse for what they have done, or put the American people through with their lies and false accusations.

3. Shadow

October 6, 2020 3:32 pm

Comey the treasonous seditious communist dumorat criminal coup attempting hunk of shit needs have a fatal accident or commit arkancide

October 6, 2020 3:43 pm

Right out of the Commie Clinton play book, blame someone else. Commie Cockroach Comey needs execution for treason.

5. Stella

October 6, 2020 4:36 pm

they have to get documents freed. I believe they are declared private and that is they have to be declassified and then, every i dotted and every t crossed. They have to be sure it does not back fire is my belief. If it did, then charges could be brought against the Attorney Generals.

6. Eric

October 6, 2020 5:51 pm

WISH PIOUS POMPOUS PRICK “CARDINAL” COMEY AND HIS DEEP STATE COMMIE PARTNERS IN CRIME WOULD ALL LITERALLY GET PUSHED INTO MOVING TRAFFIC!!!!

7. John Ballinger

October 6, 2020 7:28 pm

A criminal is, A CRIMINAL. A liar is, A LIAR. Try making more out this and you are A DECEIVER. You are corrupt, immoral, have no integrity just as the criminal and liar. I don’t know and I can’t remember. I don’t recall. Just more lies more lying and deceit more corruption. Oh, I almost forgot a thief. Criminal attempting to steal an election. Comey and his band of thieves and liars, all of them, will find out, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. God have mercy on your sinful souls.

8. Cheryl

October 6, 2020 9:21 pm

Instead of saying President Trump is an embarrassment to our country, he should look within his own family, and democratic party. Coney is a huge embarrassment just like dirty Joe Biden, pelosi,Schumer and all the others. You will all meet your maker and you better prepare yourselves for that day.

9. Sandra Sloat

October 7, 2020 11:46 am

At least we have proof now. Everyone involved should be fired and lose all their benefits. We know they won’t go to jail as they should. But at least being fired and losing benefits helps the taxpayers. This should include Obama and Biden, they allowed it to move forward because they thought Hillary would get elected and it would be swept under the rug. So sad for our country. Now they are allowing riots!

10. Josephine Lara

October 7, 2020 12:10 pm

Even WORSE is the fact all these hearings, lies, hoaxes, “I can’t recall or remember is a bunch of BS. IT HAS BEEN WE THE TAXPAYERS WHO ARE PAYING FOR ALL THIS CRAP! SO I SAY THEY should have to reimburse WE the TAX PAYERS for all their dirty games! What was it 40 grand for the russia hoax for all the attys? Now all this and they get off free, something REALLY STINKS in DC!

11. FrankAboutIt

October 10, 2020 10:20 pm

I am sooooo sick of the foot dragging; the revelation of new and abundant evidence in the Russia Hoax Investigation. The lack of arrests, prison time and executions for Treason.

Are we waiting for the Democratic Communist Party to steal the election and whitewash the investigation and exonerate the political criminals ?

12. 출장마사지

November 20, 2020 2:03 pm

I’m very happy to find this site. I want to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new stuff in your site.

13. useful site

November 22, 2020 5:54 pm

https://u2shop.wordpress.com/2020/11/21/sweetie-house/ I needed to write you this very little remark to finally say thank you yet again regarding the wonderful concepts you have contributed above. It has been certainly strangely open-handed of people like you to supply unreservedly just what a number of people might have distributed as an e-book to get some cash on their own, certainly now that you could have tried it if you decided. The strategies likewise acted as a good way to be sure that the rest have the identical zeal just as my personal own to know the truth very much more around this issue. I am certain there are thousands of more enjoyable times in the future for many who scan your site.

14. useful link

November 24, 2020 4:17 pm

https://capathvn.wordpress.com/ I wanted to construct a word so as to say thanks to you for these precious advice you are placing on this website. My extended internet lookup has at the end been honored with good facts to share with my company. I ‘d believe that many of us visitors are extremely lucky to exist in a fine place with very many special people with very helpful principles. I feel rather grateful to have discovered your website and look forward to many more exciting minutes reading here. Thanks a lot again for all the details.

15. browse around this site

November 25, 2020 6:38 am

https://phunuthoidai.com.vn/ I intended to draft you one little bit of note to finally give many thanks once again on your lovely guidelines you’ve discussed in this case. This has been unbelievably open-handed with people like you to make easily what numerous people might have distributed as an electronic book in order to make some cash for their own end, chiefly given that you could have done it in case you considered necessary. The principles likewise acted to be a fantastic way to fully grasp that most people have the identical dream similar to my own to know the truth very much more with regards to this condition. I’m sure there are a lot more enjoyable periods up front for people who start reading your website.

16. internet

November 26, 2020 4:06 am

https://hat-macca-77.webself.net/blog/2020/09/24/ht-macca-lam-ng-a-lt-vit-nam-1kg-c-sn-gia-tt I needed to send you that very small remark to thank you very much again for your personal amazing pointers you have provided in this article. It has been certainly tremendously generous of you to convey openly what exactly a lot of people would’ve offered for sale for an e book to end up making some money for their own end, especially since you might well have done it if you ever wanted. The principles likewise worked like the great way to fully grasp that most people have the same desire like my very own to figure out very much more on the subject of this problem. I am certain there are a lot more pleasurable situations in the future for individuals who scan your blog.

17. 출장마사지

November 27, 2020 3:22 am

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!