Donald Trump Will NOT Welcome Joe Biden To The White House

It’s confirmed. President Donald Trump is sending a VERY big message to Joe Biden and Biden’s transition team.

According to Breitbart, it is now CONFIRMED that President Donald Trump will NOT invite Joe Biden to the White House before the inauguration. The move is reportedly Trump’s way of showing that he will NEVER support what Biden did to our country. He’s sending a clear message to the establishment that he will never cave to their demands of conformity.

Trump Sends Clear Message To Biden

The report states that it has just been confirmed that President Donald Trump will NOT allow Joe Biden to visit the White House before the inauguration. President Donald Trump will take no part in letting Joe Biden take office.

Instead of greeting Biden, Trump is headed to Florida for the year. They intend to stand up to the Bidens:

“The Trumps have decided to leave the White House the morning of the Inauguration and travel aboard Air Force One to their home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida.”

It appears that Joe Biden is trying to mock Trump’s decision. Biden earlier this year said:

“It’s a good thing — him [Trump] not showing up.”

Do YOU think Trump is right to stand up to Biden? Comment below!

1. toots

January 19, 2021 3:02 pm

2. susan shafer

January 19, 2021 3:04 pm

Things will get much worse, when the economy collapses. Everything Biden will do on day one, confirms he is a fraud. He has a criminal cabal lined up to rape, American taxpayers. Trump did more for America & peace, than anyone since Regan. When Biden stole the election, he commited treason. God will judge him & the Devil too! He has turned DC into North Korea! Dictators must silence free speach.

3. George Peabody

January 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Toots got it right! “Yes President Trump is doing the right thing. Its truly to bad that most republicans are such spineless creatures. They roll over and surrunder without even looking at evidence, still blame him for WH riot that the fbi knew before was going to be infiltrated by ANTIFA and BLM and did nothing, recanted after a few days that no President Trump didn’t incite riots that it was infiltrated, but even the Republicans seem to have not read the message. All the other deep state and betrayers are running to bring in Communism President Trump was the greatest president we have every had and this pathetic excuse for humans will do everything including attacking President Trumps supporters with reeducation camps and extermination The commie dems are the party of hate and destruction. Nothing positive in communist dem messages. They are truly a deplorable group of people and many lemmings are following them to destroy our country.”

4. Concerned Republican

January 19, 2021 3:13 pm

I had to think about this for a minute; since I don’t want to stoop to the Dem’s level and thought President Trump should take the high road and meet with Sleepy Joe Biden, but after I thought about it (and came to my senses) – I agree with President Trump NOT welcoming him to the White House. Nor Biden or Harris deserve to be in White House. Welcoming him to the White House would be equivalent to giving a child candy to reward them for their bad behavior of lying, cheating and stealing. Oh wait, that’s exactly how Biden got into the White House.

I hope in the upcoming days, the snowflakes who were so against President Trump and the good work he did during his 4 years, see how quickly Biden and Harris flip everything around and how quickly they suck this country down the drain. It’s already common fact Biden is the puppet and sleezy Obama is the puppeteer. The Obamas, Clintons, Bidens and Pelosi should all be in jail, better yet, don’t waste our tax payer’s money; they should be sent to Iran, Iraq or Syria. Send Clinton to Benghazi!!

5. mbr722

January 19, 2021 3:19 pm

I’m sure that POTUS and FLOTUS know exactly what they are doing is right. I wouldn’t give Biden/Harris the time of day! Or the rest of the incoming twerps for that matter. I certainly won’t be watching this sham of an inauguration

6. motrin

January 19, 2021 3:44 pm

remember Biden is swearing under oath, so as a good catholic lying is not liked by his maker and he will have to answer to this later on , going down Joe, take some ice cubes and you will be there with Nancy, she will open the door,
    Biden knows he got the position of president by fraud-it’s on his conscious if he even has one

7. Jody

January 19, 2021 3:51 pm

If I were President Trump I wouldn’t attend any political events none of them supported him. I just wish he would have cleaned out the DOJ and CIA because there’s no justice in our country.

8. Terry Wellborn

January 19, 2021 3:59 pm

I agree with everyone that’s commented, Trump is 100% correct in not attending the Evil Swamp celebration, Democrats stole the election , they are all evil and hell bound. God will punish all of them. We have the greatest nation on earth and the will destroy it and give it up to the communist nations, we must fight like hell to save our nation!!!!!

9. Craig Michael Vandertie

January 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Donald what you should be doing is gathering the highest ranking military officers and their troops who are still loyal to you and proclaiming Martial law anything less is a total betrayal to the people who faithfully supported you.

10. Barry Ingram

January 19, 2021 5:17 pm

Joe Biden thinks he’s at Disney the old man is shot out to much corruption in his life and he destroyed his sons life

11. HELEN R ROBARE

January 19, 2021 5:28 pm

The ONLY reason I would watch this sham of a president would be to see how many times he forgets what he’s talking about and to see if I can spot the wire in his ear telling him what to say!

However, I don’t think that small bit of enjoyment would be enough to overcome my revulsion at sitting through the entire thing so, therefore, I won’t be watching either. (BUT I will be surfing the net checking for his “mindlessness” and his “gaffes” that are truly the result of dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease!

12. Mrs. Tana Lampton, AZ

January 19, 2021 5:54 pm

President Trump (and he will always be the greatest one known in History) made the Perfect decision here!
    Too many exit-ing Presidents, in so many years past, have made the mealy-mouthed and hypocritical choice of meekly crawling over to stand in front of our magnificent Capital to make it appear how “unifying” and “broad-minded” they were”! Total dishonesty. Total farce.
    Mrs. Tana Lampton (and he’ll always be my President!)

13. Donald Miller

January 19, 2021 6:52 pm

If I were President Trump , just before I entered Air Force One , I would face west and give the swamp a one fingered salute and leave. The street Democrats that voted for China Joe will find out soon enough what they have done to us AND themselves. You see , the Party will screw them as well as the rest of us.
    As for myself , no , I will not watch the theft of my country. besides , I am on strike until noon of Jan. 21st. I have been on strike since Jan. 15th. I have not purchased any products of any kind. NOTHING ! I am looking forward to noon of Jan. 21st as I am running low of milk for my coffee. I can drink black coffee but I don’t like it much.
    I announced my strike prior to Jan. 15th. I don’t know if anyone joined me ? I hope so. Perhaps 100,000 or so. Let these companies know how we feel about theft.

14. LOUISE

January 20, 2021 8:35 am

INCLUDING HOLLYWOOD THEY ALL TOO DES RVE TO BE PUNISHED. FOR WHAT THEY SAY AND DID TO OURPRESIDENT TRUMP. MADONNA SAID SHE DREAMED OF BLOWING UP THE WHITE HOUSE,KATHIE GRIFFIN HELD TRUMP HEAD WITH BLOOD RUNNING DOWN HIS FACE.THEY TWO BELONG WITH THE HOLLYWOOD ASSHOLES.DONTWORRY HOOLWOOD SLEEPY JOE WILL GET YOU TO UP YOURS.