Chris Wallace To Personally Interview Donald Trump At The White House

It’s official. Fox News is going to have Chris Wallace interview President Donald Trump.

According to a report released directly from Fox News, “FOX News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace will interview President Donald Trump on July 19, marking the president’s first Sunday show appearance since last early last year.

Fox News Interviewing Trump

The report confirms that President Donald Trump will be interviewed at the White House. The interview will be conducted by Fox News host Chris Wallace and will focus on the upcoming election.

The report also states that Trump and Wallace are expected to dicuss Coronavirus, the upcoming Republican National Convention, and a large variety of other topics.

The last time Wallace interviewed Trump for “FOX News Sunday” was back in November 2018. And it didn’t go very well.

Wallace Has Attacked Trump Before

It’s no secret that Chris Wallace is a registered Democrat. And he seems to have it out for Donald Trump.

Wallace recently lashed out at President Donald Trump. Wallace said that Donald Trump is too self-absorbed. He even suggested that Donald Trump will lose the 2020 election.

But you almost never hear Wallace attack Joe Biden. In fact, Wallace often defends Biden. Just recently, Wallace said that he thought it was ok for Biden to hide from the American public before the election. Wallace even said:

“Why fix what ain’t broke?”

Do YOU think Trump will win in 2020? Comment below!

CopyAMP code

1. Richard Paul

July 15, 2020 4:49 pm

Chris Wallace is the wrong person for this interview with the President because there will only be a few hundred of that will watch it. We the people will wait for Carlson or Hannity to re broadcast it.
    Wallace is disgrace and he proved it at the first interview with President Trump.

• Dwane

July 15, 2020 11:04 pm

Your 100% right. I was hoping the news was that Wallace was fired. Th President should change his mind. Wallace is in a room full of libtards deciding how to best screw our President.

• Jim

July 15, 2020 5:15 pm

Amen! If I was Trump, I wouldn’t let that Trump-hater, Wallace, interview me. It surely won’t end well.

• Stephen G.

July 15, 2020 6:49 pm

You may be right Jim, but lets look at it this way, If Wallace does the interview and really throws the book at Trump, then we can get a preview as to what Trump can look forward to when it comes to the Debates between Trump and Biden if Biden doesn’t chicken out. In other words it will be a pregame warm up for Trump. Don’t worry, Trump can handle anything Wallace can throw at him, if anything he will make Wallace wish he never took on the job.

• Leo

July 16, 2020 9:48 am

Agree,… Wallace will try to catch the President in a “got you”.
        Wallace has knocked Mr. Trump repeatedly in the past. The President should NOT have agreed to this interview.

2. JoAnne Roberts

July 15, 2020 5:23 pm

President Trump will not only hold his own with Wallace I believe he will show him up as a very liberal Democrat that cannot see the truth for the blinders he puts on every day ! How anyone can think Biden is capable of the office of President is just plain blind to truth.

3. Vern

July 15, 2020 5:25 pm

CHRIS WALLACE NEEDS TO BE FIRED AND SENT OUT OF COUNTRY TO CHINA. Good riddance for crappy garbage.

4. Joe Rodriguez

July 15, 2020 6:01 pm

We all know, Chris Wallace will try to make the interview a lovefest of gotcha questions. But we also know, Trump will not allow that CNN Don Lemon twin to lie about him, or interrupt Trump like he does all his other guests. TRUMP WILL DESTROY HIM, STAY TUNED!

5. Nena

July 15, 2020 6:01 pm

I hope the President cancel that interview with Wallace and find another fair, unbiased, non-partisan journalist. But of course, he is no match to the President – he’s just a wannabe of his late father who was a decent journalist. The very first time I watched his show in 2017 (didn’t know he is a democrat then), I already sensed he has biased opinion about the newly-elected president. After 2/3 more of his Sunday shows, I was convinced he’s actually a demoncrat. I never watched him again. He’s not exciting to watch anyway.

6. Marlopi

July 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Don’t send that Communist into our free White House. He’ll just lie like all of the rest of his ilk. Can’t believe FOX hasn’t let him go. That is what I was hoping to read with the headline. Get rid of Wallace.

7. phxgeo

July 15, 2020 7:15 pm

I have no hesitation that President Trump can hold his own against Wallace. What I do not trust is the editing by Wallace & his staff to make Wallace look competent, which we all know he is not. If I were President Trump I would only agree to a live on air broadcast where the producers and Wallace can not edit the President’s words.
    To be honest if I were the President, given Wallace’s past non-objective comments against President Trump and his supporters, I would not give Wallace the opportunity of the interview. I would let him simmer and stew over being rejected. He can continue to be interviewed by Hannity, Ingraham, perhaps by Carlton and Pirro. Any of these shows have a larger audience than Wallace, the Communist loony liberal leftist.

8. JAMES

July 15, 2020 7:23 pm

Do you want the interview to be a catastrophe? Chris Wallace is prejudiced and narrow minded he should be on CNN not FO X. Whoever made this decision was either drunk, high on something or just a blithering moron. Chris Wallace is a joke as a journalist. He has an excuse he is a Democrat.

9. Phyllis Little

July 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Why would Trump agree to an interview with Chris Wallace. He’s got such a chip on his shoulder and has already said derogatory things about Trump. I would Trump would put him in his place if need be!