Biden Says He’s Coming For Kamala Harris As VP Speculation Swirls

Joe Biden may have accidentally revealed who he’s considering for Vice President.

In an interview with Sen. Kamala Harris, Biden told Harris, “I’m so lucky to have you be a part of this partnership going forward. Working together, we can make a great deal of progress.” He then added, “I’m coming for you, kid.”

Too Many Connections To Ignore

On the very day that Bernie Sanders announced that he would be dropping out of the presidential race, Kamala Harris suddenly started making appearances with Joe Biden. She even began to set up a joint fundraising operation with the Democratic National Committee, an arrangement that is typically reserved for nominees trying to attract large donations from the party’s biggest boosters.

Hours later, Harris also made a surprise appearance on a virtual fundraiser, introducing Biden to donors.

In her Biden fundraising cameo Wednesday afternoon, Harris appeared on video from Washington, blasting Trump as a “complete failure” and, in an effusive introduction, asserting that Biden would be the right president at a time when people “need to have hope … need to have faith.”

This is not just random. It is planned. And it might be a signal that Kamala Harris is being tapped to be Joe Biden’s vice president.

Harris is hosting her own virtual fundraiser Thursday and has set up a joint fundraising operation with the Democratic National Committee. The partnership allows contributors to give a maximum of $357,800, with $2,800 going to pay off Harris’s campaign debts and the rest going to the national party.

Another thing Harris has going for her is that she’s only 55 while Biden, 77, would be the oldest president ever elected.

At Wednesday’s fundraiser, Biden told Harris, “I’m so lucky to have you be a part of this partnership going forward. Working together, we can make a great deal of progress.” He then added, “I’m coming for you, kid.”

Harris Is Proof Biden Can’t Lead

The fact that Biden would think about using somebody like Kamala Harris is exactly why Biden can’t be president. Kamala Harris has a long record of abusing power.

It’s even been reported that she entered sexual “relationships” with top government officials in California so that she could get political favors from them.

This is not somebody who belongs anywhere near the White House. Especially not with Biden, who in the last debate she was in with him she basically called him a racist in front of the entire world.

This is yet another reason Biden can’t be allowed to win in 2020. If you are a Republican, it’s now more important than ever before to vote. Let’s stop Kamala Harris from getting power before she even gets started. Let’s make President Donald Trump a 2 term president.

Four more years!

Do YOU think Kamala Harris would be bad for America? Comment below!

1. Kenneth H. Frazier

April 10, 2020 10:32 am

I don’t know about you but if I was Kamala Harris and Biden was coming after me I’d run like H***.

2. THOMAS

April 10, 2020 11:26 am

Biden the Perv and Harris the Whore ! What a pair of nit-wits ! Goes to prove that a pile of excrement can talk and walk on two legs and they call themselves Democrats !

3. Jody

April 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Remember when they asked Obama about all the dems that were running he would support whoever won but thought Kamala would be a good choice. Why not she is the perfect puppet. Will do anything for money. Such a sad world!

April 12, 2020 2:55 pm

When someone does anything for money, they are a whore ! DEMONRATS have sold there souls to satan a long time ago.

5. Jump Manual

October 29, 2020 12:21 pm

It’s a shame you don’t have a donae button! I’d cerdtainly
    donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for noww i’ll settle
    for bookmarking and ading your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates andd will share this
    site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

6. Jump Manual

October 30, 2020 10:39 am

Hi there! Quick question that’s entirely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?

My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4.
    I’mtrying too find a template or plugin that might be
    able to correct this issue. If you have any
    recommendations,please share. Thank you!

7. https://instasaz.com/

November 7, 2020 8:22 pm

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you
    share some stories/information. I know my readers would
    appreciate your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

8. black friday

November 23, 2020 10:53 am

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with
    Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords
    but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any
    please share. Many thanks!

9. Joanie Ende

November 25, 2020 4:10 pm

Com o Pau de Cavalo Capsulas os resultados são garantidos, o estimulante atua diretamente nos corpos cavernosos do seu órgão, proporcionando mais bombeamento de sangue, e assim, uma ereção mais potente e duradoura, quanto mais sangue os corpos cavernosos conseguir armazenar, mais potente e saudável